Hunting Level Es

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

 

Kai and his other members were called to their association. "So there you are" a guy with blonde hair said. "Why did you call us?" Suho asked. "You have to hunt this Level E vampire *shows the picture*" and paused. "He's the most wanted vampire in our association and I want you 6 to kill him" the guy finshed his sentence and walk out.

 

"Instead of having fun, we came here to work" Sehun complained which earned a smack from Chanyeol. "Let's just finish this beast off and left" then they began walking to the town.

 

They stopped their tracks in a house. "This looks haunted already" D.O said. "This house was buildt 25 years ago. It was destroyed when the war of the Vampires and Vampire hunters started" Baekhyun explained.

"Then what are we waiting for, lets get in" Kai kicked the door open and they barged in.

 

"AHH" they heard a girls scream. "Looks like the beast is starting to eat its main dish for today" Chanyeol said and ran to the second floor.

 

They saw the Level E vampire that was about to bite the girl when Sehun shoot him but missed. "Now you're destroying my fiest" the vampire said. "Oh shut up" and Suho then began shooting the vampire.

 

The vampire kept on jumping from side to side and was quite strong for a Level E vampire. Kai was already panting and got furious.

Kai charged himself and began swunging his Vampire-x sword. 

 

"That wont do" the vampire kicked Kai down as he gained his balanced and charged again. This time the hilt of the sword slashed the vampire's stomach and turned into ashes.

 

"Done" Kai said clasping his hands. "Then what will we do to this girl right here Kai?" Sehun asked. "Let's sent her to the association. They know what to do" Suho carried the girl and went back to the headquarters.

 

"Kai, you're already improving" Baekhyun said. "Thanks and-" he didn't finish his sentence when he saw you and Suzy on the town.

 

Meanwhile~

 

Suzy and me went to the town because the school's cook told us to buy some groceries. 'Now we'd be in trouble' I thought and kept my poker face on. I noticed that there are some Level Es around every block.

"Cant you walk faster?" I said. "Oh sorry" Suzy then looked straight. 

 

I looked around to see if there are some people like me then stopped when I notice who it was. 'Kai' I thought. I shook my head grabbed Suzy's arm and walked faster. 

 

"Hey, fellas. Want to come with us?" I heard a guy's voice. 'Level E' I thought. "Unnie please run now" I said. "What N-no-" she didn't finish her sentence as the Level E attacked. 

 

"Darn it" I dodged his attack and kicked him hard which made him stumble. I kept my ground and looked at Suzy. I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. "Not now" I looked at the caller I.D and smiled. 'Life saver' I thought and picked it up while dodging the vampire's attack.

 

Kai's POV

 

'Maybe I should call her' Kai thought and grabbed his phone. "Yeobseoyo?" Jangmi said. "Yah! Why are you here? And you're with a human? Are you trying to make her as your filthy prey?" Kai asked angrily.

 

"No. I need your help. A level E vampire is now attacking me. Here comes another" she said. "Hyung Jangmi called. She's in a fight with two Level Es" Kai said. "Then she should take it down by herself. She's a Level B vampire". "No she's with a human" Kai said and their eyes widened.

 

"Lets go. But, where are they?" Chanyeol asked. "Just follow me" then Kai lead the way.

 

Meanwhile~

 

"One down one to go" I said confidently. 'Its good that I didn't get any scratches' I thought. I glanced at Suzy unnie. She looked terrified, tears streaking down of her face. "Dont worry unnie help will be-UGH!" I fell down and got a slight cut on my arm. "" I then charged my sword and swunged it to the vampire.

 

The hilt of the sword hit the vampire and turned into ashes. I sat down clutching on my wounded arm. "Y-You okay? What happened to him? Is he a beast?" Suzy kept piling questions. "Nothing. And it wasn't a beast. Maybe they just used props" I lied. 

"Is your wound okay?" she was about to touch it when we heard someone's voice.

 

"Yah! You okay? Is she okay? Where's the vampire?" Kai said. I raised my brow at him confused. He flushed red in embarrassment and tried to changed the subject. "I-I m-mean. Lets heal you up" he said.

 

I chuckled at his reactions and looked at the others. "Hunters?" I asked not wanting to add the 'vampire' word and they nodded. "Jangmi, Lee Jangmi. And would you please help me up? I cant let her show what I got" I said annoyed. "Okay. Let me help you. What date are you born?" A guy with an angel face(?) asked. "Thanks. And umm.. I'm born on  December 2 1995" I said and saw his face fell.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Its because he wanted to call someone a noona" another guy said. "Suho ibnida. I'm the leader of this group" he said. "Mind the rest to introduce. And lets go. The pain is killing me out" I said and dragged Suzy unnie with me.

 

"This is D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and of course Kai and Sehun" Suho said. We arrived at the dorm clinic as Kai helped me patch up while Suzy unnie was sent directly to our room. "Now why the hell did you went there?" Kai said starting a conversation. "I already told you okay?" I said with my 'you're so annoying face'. 

"Okay. And next time dont ever get hurt" Kai said and made my heart jump. 'Stupid. I cant like a vampire hunter. Every minute or so, he might turn his back on me and decided to kill me' I thought and shooked my head.

"You okay?" he asked again. "Puh-lease stop worrying. And I better get going" I got up to my seat and went outside. 'This girl is crazy' I red his thought.

"Watch it Vampire Hunter" and left.

 

 

yey! I'm finally done. MANSE! MANSE!

I'm already 12. hehehe. The thing is.. Nothing :P

 

Hope you like it. And please leave a comment. I'm running out of ideas. kekeke,

Thanks Readers.! Nomu saranghae PAITING.!! (T////T)

 

-Teentopsarang