Characters

우리는 같은이야 (We're the same)

Now I introduce to you the charcters of the story. Please look forward to it.

You: Lee Jang Mi- You were the lost pureblood princess. The only thing you remebered was living with Infinite and going to school to a TOP academy. Infinite kept this big secret to you only because it was orders before your parents died. Beside your school was a Vampire school who you, Infinite and The Vampire Hunters know. You thought yourself as a Level B vampire. (In here you look like a nerd but you only wear it when your with infinite or at home)

Lee Byunghun know as L.Joe - Pure blood prince which is your biological brother. He knows who you truly are but keeps it a secret. He is in a group of Pure Bloods called Teen Top. Sooner or later you will realize that he's your brother. Level A vampire.

Teen Top: A group of pure blooded boys inluding L.Joe. They also know the true you but hides it a secret. One of your friends in your school and your so called 'oppas'. You fell inlove with one of the members there. All Level A vampires.

Infinite- Your 'oppas'. A group of Level B vampires. You're the closest to them. They know who you truly are but keeps it a secret like the others.

Exo-K- A group of Vampire Hunters that hunts or kills vampires that hurts people. They're biggestenemy was the Pure blooded vampires or Level A vampires. One of them fall in love with you but changes when the found out who you truly are.

Bae Suzy  - A nerdy girl, your classmate and roommate. Your so called best friend who doesn't know the true you.

Vampire Levels:

Level A - Is a group of Pure blooded vampires. The one who is borned pure blooded has the eyes of blood.

Level B - The second strongest vampires of the herd. Some of their eye color are red but most are blue.

Level C - The third strongest among the herd. Their eye color are green.

Level D - The fourth yet weakest vampires among the herd. Their eye color are violet.

Level E - This are the ones who turns into a beast. Thirsts blood. Their eye color is the very dark black you'd see when it's dim.

 

Finish introducing them. The others would be introduced in the upcoming chapters.

Hope you liked it. 

 

Kamsahamnida

-TeenTopsarang