Again..

A Broken Love

Author's Note: Hey Hey Hey..!! I present to you a update!! Gosh

Its soo late here in singapore ><

Anyways, please enjoy. oh.. comment and tell me how u guys think about it.. :)


 

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

Is Jongin really unfaithful??

Kyungsoo could not concentrate in class. His mind would be filled about Jongin. He intented to ask Jongin about the voice yesterday but for some reason he just wanted to forget the whole thing.

Soon it was lunch time. Kyungsoo head out class and decided to go to the canteen. There he witnessed Kai kissing Krystal aka School . He turned his back on the two and walked towards the rooftop, with tears threatening to fall. He thought no one saw it but Suho saw everything that had happened.

No kyungsoo.. That Krystal forced herself on Jongin.. Y-yeah, th-that’s it.. Once he reached the rooftop, he slumped himself against the wall. The tears he had held back.. Well, streamed down his beautiful face. That afternoon, he cried himself to sleep.

Suho’s p.o.v:

You think I’m sitting here doing nothing??! I am so confronting Jongin!

“Yah! Kim Jongin!!”

“Oh hyung.”

“Don’t you ‘oh’ me. Why did u do that in front of kyungsoo?! You knew he was there!”

Jongin thought for a while then smirked.

“Hyung.. hyung.. I don’t care about that brother of yours anymore. I only liked him ‘temporarily’. Besides, now I have Krystal with me already. I am so breaking up with Kyungsoo sooner or later..”

“HOW DARE YOU KIM JONGIN?!”

“Dare me hyung~”

With that he walked off. I could feel the blood in me boil.

The bell rang and I had to go back to class. In class, I could not concentrate at all. I kept thinking about kyungsoo. Though I tried to keep my attention on the lesson, I failed miserably and my mind kept wondering off.

Suddenly I felt a piece of paper thrown to me. I opened up the paper.

Are you okay? You seem distracted.. :(

                                               -Yixing

Hmm.. Well, he noticed it.

I looked in front and saw him with a worried look. I mouthed back to him ‘after school’. He nodded and focused his attention back to the lesson.

Yixing’s p.o.v:

When school ended, I went to the back of the class where Suho was seated.

“Hey, so what’s up?” I asked.

He sighed and started sharing. At the end of his story, I could tell he is definitely angry.

“Your face is so red. You look like a tomato!” I said while chuckling.

He glared at me and I ignored it.. :p

“Anyways, is all of it true?”

Suho nodded.

Jongin really has the nerve to cheat on Kyungsoo. Wait till the others know about this and he’s dead meat.

I thought about it for a while and I continued.

“Don’t tell Kyungsoo. He is gonna be depressed for sure. You don’t wanna see him like that know don’t ya.”

Suho’s p.o.v:

“I know but still he-

“I know I know.. He should know but give him some space.”

I gave up and nodded. Yixing was right. They need to resolve it within themselves.

Still my baby Kyungsoo doesn’t deserve all this ….  Haish!!

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

Aigoo!! I slept here the whole day and missed lessons..

 

I went back to class to grab my belongings. Suudenly, I felt my phone vibrating.

1 New Message

Baby Jongin~

I read the message.

Hey babe~ Where are you? I didn’t see you during lunch. Where have you been? Well, school just ended. I’m waiting for you at the school gate. See you later!! ><  Luv ya <3

I closed my phone. I looked outside and saw him leaning back on the school gate. He caught a glimpse of my face and waved to me. I waved back, got my belongings and went down to meet him.

 

“Jongin, are you really unfaithful?” I whispered to myself.

 

(Trust left in Jongin: 40%)