Fate (too much of Romeo & Juliet and its influence *sigh*)

A Broken Love

 

Kyungsoo’s pov:

I smiled as I noticed my friends bickering at each other over what to order for dinner. I suggested that I would cook but they rejected (politely) and said I should be relaxing. I guess they are right. The incident this afternoon has really taken a toll on me. *sigh* my mind drifted off to Jongin……wait! I can’t think about him, he just broke my heart. To be honest, I still do love him, its just that I can’t trust him already. No matter how hard I try to trust him again, its just not working out. He has lost my complete trust.

“…..-ng.. Earth to Kyungsoo hyung??”

I snapped out of thoughts. “Yes?”

“We decided that we would order pizza. Is that fine?”

I nodded as I didn’t really mind. Hmm, what shall we do now? It’s a sleepover afterall…

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I lazily walked to the door. Apparently, neither of the rest could hear it over their excessive bickering. I oppend the door and was shocked to see who were standing there.

“MINSEOK HYUNG!!” I squealed.

I went and hugged him (and probably is squeezing the life out of him, can’t help it-too excited).

“oof!”

I giggled. My eyes widen even more when I saw Jessica noona, Luhan hyung and Jongdae hyung.

“Well, I heard that there is a sleepover in this house..”  Jessica noona said as she showed me her sleeping bag.

I grinned and welcomed them in. “Guess who’s here?”

Sehun was the first one to turn around. He beamed once he saw him. (coughcoughLuhancoughcough)

“HANNIE!! I missed you!!” Sehun ran to his Luhan lovely boyfriend and hugged him like no tomorrow and started kissing him all over his face. Ahh!! My poor eyes ><

Sehun’s pov:

Woohoo!!! More people. More importantly, Luhan Hyung is here. Hehehe… This would turn out fun. Wait, I need something to spice this sleepover up… hmmm

Suddenly, I got an idea. I went to the kitchen and came out with a bottle.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare~” I sang as I came out of the kitchen.

Everyone agreed to the idea and sat in a circle.

“I’ll start” Kris hyung said.

3rd person’s pov:

Kris spun the bottle. All of us were anxiously waiting to see would be the first victim. Slowly, the bottle came to a stop and pointed to Jessica. She gulped. He knew that playing truth or dare with this group of people wasn’t the best choice.

“I’ll ask then” Kris said.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth”

 “Are you dating anyone right now?”

Her eyes widen, even bigger than Kyungsoo’s. She blushed, looked down and nodded.

“OMG!! Shocker” everyone shouted.

“Jinxed!” Jongdae shouted.

“Well then, tell us who is it?”

She shook her head.

“Stubborn girl” Luhan mumbled but unfortunately, was caught by Jessica.

“Just wait and see…”

“Okay, now Its my turn to spin.” Jessica took the bottle and spun it. It came to a stop with its head pointing to Luhan. Jessica smirked at Luhan.

“Luhan~ Truth or dareee~”

Not wanting to show his unmanliness (Meeh: yeah right), he chose dare.

“Do a on Sehun in front of us”

Luhan’s face flushed beet red the colour went all the way to the tip of his ears. Sehun face had a tinge of pink too but his face showed that he was glad Jessica made that dare. (Meeh: ooooo~ Somebody’s gonna get it on *gets bricked*)

And so, the night went on smoothly in that house with this cycle of embarrassing questions and dares and all that FUNN stuff.

 

Meanwhile, with Jongin

 

Still in 3rd person’s pov:

Jongin got home, clearly frustration written all over his face. He went straight to his room, took off his jacket and lay on the bed. He closed his eyes and Kyungsoo’s face was the only thing he would see when he closed his eyes.

“Damn it..” He growled.

He wasn’t aware of the effects of losing Kyungsoo was starting to get to him.

He did his nightly routine and went to bed, with Kyungsoo still in his mind.

 

In the hospital, in Joonmyun’s ward..

 

Again, still in 3rd person’s pov:

A man quietly crept into his room through the window. The man, clad in black, removed his mask. He took small steps towards the bed. Once he had saw Joonmyun lying on the bed, his tears flowed uncontrollably down his face. His body shook, hard. His brought up his shaking hand to Joonmyun’s face and softly caressed it. He traced his face on Joonmyun’s features until it reached his lips. The man lowered his face down and pecked his lips ever so lightly. He was afraid that the bed-ridden man would break. Seeing Joonmyun’s state, he couldn’t help but regret his actions terribly.

“I’m so sorry. I knew I shouldn’t just watch you get beaten up.” He sighed. “I shouldn’t even be seen by your side. It is my fault that your like this now. I shouldn’t let them even touch you. But, I was forced by Krystal. She even threatened me that she will go as far as to even kill you. At least this is better than you being gone forever, right? ” the man sighed.

The man feels so messed up. Reality had hit him hard that he was partly the cause of his only love being in this state.

He placed a last kiss on Joonmyun’s lips.“I love you, Joonmyun-ah”

With that, he left through the window and disappeared into the night.


 

Heyyy peeps!!

Imma back from my 4 months hiatus. *sigh*

okay, so i said that this will be a double update but...... i'll update tmr cuz like i have to sleep now.. my mum is lyke shouting at meeh to go and sleep..

anyways, i feel so unfair. tmr is lyke my fren's bdae and the nxt day is EXO'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!! 

how unfair is that??? *sigh*

waateva, at least she likes EXO too..

oh and we should declare this month, the month of lurrveee

cuz lyke, EXO'S ANNIVERSARY is in this month and HUNHAN'S bdae is this month too...omggggggg HUNHAN FTW!! They are like soooo perfect with each other.. ahh~ 

~ciao and see ya guys on ma next chapter.. BUHBYE

 

 

ps. this is not beta-ed. sorry for any mistakes.. like i said, its too late. oh, is this chapter long enough??

credits to the owner of the picture :)