Their problems..

A Broken Love

Author's Note: Hey!! Another update :)

To all my readers:

Please comment and tell me what you guys think of the story..

Please subscribe too!  Italics are thoughts :)

Thank You to all my subbies!

Enjoy! :)


 

Kyungsoo p.o.v:

“Hey Jongin!”

He smiled, took my hand and said, “Babe, let’s go home.”

Jongin and I lived near each other. We were only a couple blocks away from each other. Our hands intertwined together as we walked down the road. Any couple would think this as romantic but its not when the other is busy with his phone.

Jongin’s eyes were glued to his phone. Every now and then he would check his phone. Its as if he is expecting a call from someone.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

As quick as lightning, he answered it and his face brightened up.

Jongin’s p.o.v:

“Hey Jonggie,” the girl spoke on the other line.

“Hey.. So, at your house?”

I couldn’t care less about Kyungsoo hearing our conversation. All I could care about was me and Krystal’s time together later.

“See you later,” I whispered.

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

Jongin?

“Sorry soo. I’ve gotta go somewhere. Tomorrow I will make it up to you. Okay? Bye”

I never got the chance to reply him and he was out of my sight. Again, for the umpteenth time, my tears were threatening to fall. I walked back home.

He has really changed..

“I’m home!”

Suho’s p.o.v:

Oh, he’s back.. Eh? Why is he alone? Shouldn’t Jongin send him home?

“Kyungsoo, where’s Jongin?”

“Oh.. Umm.. He has to go somewhere..”

I could hear disappointment in his voice. That guy..!

Kyungsoo then went to his room and shut himself inside. I then noticed a single tear flowing down his beautiful face.

Soon, it was late and Kyungsoo hasn’t got out of his room. I brought him dinner up but I had no response. I decided to give him space and went down.

What if he does something foolish?

I shuddered at the thought and rushed to Kyungsoo’s room. I opened the door.

~At Krystal’s house (the same time Kyungsoo got home)~

Knock, knock, knock

Jessica’s p.o.v:

Eh? Who could that be?

Just as I was about to open the door, Krystal rushed down and opened it. I was utterly shocked to see the person at the door.

“Kim Jongin! What are YOU doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Kyungsoo?”

He ignored me, smirked and went up with Krystal to her room. How dare he? He’s cheating on Kyungsoo? Well, if the others found out about this, he’s dead meat.

After they went in Krystal’s room, I decided to ignore them for the time being. Soon, it was getting late. I had to peek, for the sake of Kyungsoo. Luckily, Krystal door was slightly opened, enough to see what they were doing. I peeked through and my eyes practically bulged out. Omg!

I rushed back to my room and shut the door. I had to tell Suho.i grabbed my phone and sent a message to him.

Suho’s p.o.v:

Kyungsoo was crouching in the corner of his room, asleep. Carefully, I carried him to his bed and laid him as gently as I could. My heart tugged went I saw dried tears on his cheeks. I covered him with the blanket and went out of the room.

“Goodnight Kyungsoo..” I whispered.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating. I opened it up.

1 New Message

Jessica Jung

Suho!! There’s big trouble!! Kai is at my house in Krystal’s room. Well I peeked, and saw them making out!! On her bed!! What should I do?? Chase him out?! Help me >< I don’t want Kyungsoo to find out about this.. He’ll be depressed.. Should we let the others know about this??

 

(Trust left in Jongin: 32%)