T.T Filler * hooray.. =.=" *

A Broken Love

Hey guys..

Imma sorrry for not keeping the promise. I am lyke the worst author out there T.T I currently have no inspirations.. ~So, ya guys might have to wait awhile but here's a few fillers ;)


 

 

Kai’s pov:

I groaned as the sunlight shone on me. My eyes squinted and I dreadfully opened them. I was ready to shout to the culprit that disturbed my beauty sleep. My eyes softened as I saw Kyungsoo tying up the curtains. He turned around and gave me a smile. So heavenly.

“Jongin-ah.. wake up.”

I pouted.

“Where’s my morning kiss?”

He chuckled and took baby steps to our bed. I closed my eyes and waited for those soft lips to be on mine. When he took longer than expected, I opened my eyes and took a peek.

Suddenly, everything turned black. And feathers started to ‘rain’ down. I spotted Kyungsoo and another guy.  The guy and Kyungsoo hands were interwined together. They looked happy as they chatted together. I felt my jealousy rise. Is Kyungsoo cheating on me?  Suddenly, the guy stabbed Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo fell, lifeless. I ran to them and was about to punch the guy. When he turned around, I was frozen. I saw myself.

 


 

Nobody's pov:

"Arghhh!!" Kai shouted, surprising everyone in the class.

Everyone looked to the back of the class, where he was sitting. Even the girl (his toy) that was sitting on his lap was surprised was his sudden outburst. Kyungsoo looked back and their eyes met. Kai's eyes shot Kyungsoo with one of hate, resentment, hurt (?).

"Is there something wrong Mr Kim?" The teacher asked.

Kai shook his head, pushed the girl off his lap and stomped out of the classroom.

Kai's pov:

I went out of that suffocating classroom and to the empty hallway. I walked to my locker and banged my fist on it, leaving a dent.

What's wrong with me? Why did i thought of Kyungsoo's face when i made out with her? Aish..

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Nobody's pov:

Ever since he broke up with Kyungsoo before the holidays, the said boy's face kept appearing in his mind all the time. It was as if he was haunting Kai.

"Wait, what if that is true? ............... No, that can't be....... He's not dead........... What if he is? And all this time after the holidays, he was seeing Kyungsoo's spirit?" Kai thought. (Meeh: Ahaha Stupid Kai..)

"Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" He shouted.

Kai flailed his arms before running, while shouting, down the hallway to god-knows-where.

 

 

Yep, Kim Jongin is definately going kray kray.. (Meeh: See wut i did there. xp)


Yep.. i'm done :p

p.s: this is not beta-ed. :P

p.p.s: meeh shall love ya subbies!!! meeh shall luv everyone. XDDDDDDD

p.p.p.s: Anna, happy? O.O

p.p.p.p.s: im not a kray shipper.. sorreh