10000 year long sighs

A Broken Love

ENJOY 


A whole month has passed since that particular day. This break has nothing but trying to push away thoughts relating to my relationship with Jongin. So far it has been going well thanks to the help of my dearest friends. I’m truly grateful for their presence. Ugh I’m such a sap. Although said name does come into my mind. I can’t just forget someone that i was definitely truly in love in. One month of healing can only do so much. I tried but i guess this is as much forgetting i can do in a month. School's coming up and i’m really dreading seeing his face in school. Being in the same class and with him behind you is not exactly helping. This feels like some kind of sappy high school love drama. Well at least i could always just go around avoiding him. I don’t think he wants to see me either so i guess we can both stay out of each other's way.

*

This whole past school break was great. I guess if you count out the frequent dreams of kyungsoo, everything during the break was great. Parties every weekend and getting wasted was my idea of a great break before returning to the hell hole of a place called school. Also i would have to face the little . Why did i even date him in the first place? Must have been out of pity. At least i think it is. Krystal is still being a great girlfriend, definitely better than said . Seeing him in school everyday in school is going to be the worst part of my day. Well at least we wont be looking for each other, the least that would do is try to avoid me.

 

*

 

“Hyung! This semester is going to be great! We are going to school with soo hung until the end of year!” Tao jumped around being the cute little dongsaeng he his.

 

“Yea i guess it will be great..” I voiced out with great negativity.

 

“Cheer up Soo! Come on, forget about Kim ing Kai.. We are always here for you if you ever need anything..” I looked up to Chanyeol and just gave him the biggest smile i could afford 

 

Entering class created a much unneeded commotion. I could hear my classmates gossiping about me. Seriously it has been weeks why are they still talking about that day. What a great way to start the day by reminding you exactly why you dreaded coming back. I got to my seat and released a 10000 year long sigh. The chattering became louder when I heard someone entered the class. Ah it must be Mr Kai. I looked at him through the corner of my eye and saw he brought his of a girlfriend to class. Why is she even here in the first place. Great just great. Well at least english was something to look forward to, i guess.

 

“ENGLISH PROJECT. PARTNER UP. CHOSEN BY ME.” Mr Choi’s voice boomed in the classroom.

 

Kyungsoo will honestly never get over his teacher's abnormal way of announcing things to the class. I zoned out while looking out the window. I want to be a bird and just flu out of this classroom. 

 

“DO KYUNGSOO AND KIM JONGIN”

 

wait what wait what the no

 

I mentally panicked why does god hate me no no no i wanted to forget and let go this is so not helping me 

 

*

DO KYUNGSOO AND KIM JONGIN

 

WHAT why that

 

*

When class ends I ran up to Mr Choi

 

“Hi Mr Choi, is there any way we can switch partners?” voice laced with slight panic.

 

“Ah Kyungsoo. Who's your partner? Ah Kim Jongin. Is there any problem with partnering him?”

 

“Well uh not really bu-”

 

“No buts life is never fair so you just have to deal with it. Well adios!”

 

Great. Thanks life. Thanks Mr Choi. I let another 10000 year long sigh before heading to my seat and flopping down on it. I copied down the requirements of this project written on the board. While doing so my sight was interrupted by someone standing in front of me. Oh look who's here.

 

“What do you want?” I muttered while trying to evade his presence and copy down on the board.

 

“Well we have to do this god damn english project. So how?”

 

“Just message me to figure something out. Im kind of busy doing something right now before you interrupted me. And move out of the way.”

 

With that he walked out. What was he expecting, a damn conversation? I still have not gotten over after this whole break up fiasco. This project is really the death of me. But i guess he doesn’t care. Should i feel sad? 

 

I let out a pathetic laughter and continued copying down on the board. 

 

When i got home i realised that the requirements were already stated on the handout given. Good job kyungsoo. 

 

This semester is going to be a long one.


hey guys, i told you i will be back hehe 

i hope you liked this

i will continue updating pretty regularly at least once or twice per month.

then i will be going for a hiatus july 2016 onwards as i have a major examination at the end of 2016.

Thankyou and see you during the next update :3