Official

A Broken Love

 

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

I felt my anger boil from the words that came out from his mouth. He’s changed alot.

“Why did you do that?” I tried to sound as calm as possible. “He has done nothing to you..”

“I guess......for fun?” He smirked. “Well, to definitely get rid of him..”

Jongin’s p.o.v:

Now that he is out of the way... Let’s break up” I said with no emotion written on my face.

He will definitely beg for me to stay. Now I can humiliate him in front of this crowd.

But what he said next, shocked me. And that changed my life.

“Ok then.. Now, you’re free to do whatever you want...”

I definitely was taken aback. I regained my composure. Then, he continued.

“ I give up already. Give up trying to understand you and loving you.”

Somehow, at that moment, I felt that he was happy letting go of me. I felt a tug on my heart. No...it couldn’t be....right??

Somehow, i wanted to apologise how badly i ed up and i’m terribly sorry...but my pride got in the way.

I didn’t know that I would regret it later on..

“ Fine then. I don’t need you anymore... you are disgusting, a . I don’t love you anymore.”

My heart pained when I saw Kyungsoo’s eyes starting to tear. No..

“ I wished I never liked you at first. I wish I didn’t waste all those times thinking about you. I wish I didn’t worry or cared about the times that you ignored me. I wished I never believed every word that you said.  And I wished I never kept trying and trying, knowing I would just go through the same thing. Because in the end,  the one that gets hurt isn’t you...but me. I’m sorry for not being perfect for you.. goodbye. Lastly, I wished I never loved you..” He said.

He walked to the opposite direction where his friends had been waiting for him.

There, I saw him with his friends laughing as if nothing has happened.

I  suddenly felt stares at me.  I looked around and saw that the other students staring at me. I glared back at them and went back to do what they were doing earlier. Krystal’s plan had backfired. Damn it!!

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

I couldn’t help the tears that flowed down my cheeks. I walked towards my friends.

“ Don’t be thad hyung. He detherveth it..” Sehun said while hugging me.

I nodded silently.

“Come on! Lets go somewhere fun to get our minds off things...” Chanyeol said.

The others stared at him.

“Okay fine... after school..”

They stared at him.

“I give up!! KYUNGSOO’S mind..”

“That’s more like it... HYUNG!!” Sehun said.

I laughed at him.

 

~Skip to after school~

Jongin’s p.o.v:

School’s being a and moving slowly. Now, its finally over and I get to go home.

As I walked out of the school gate, I felt a slap on my cheek...hard.

I glared at the owner’s hand and I looked away..knowing that I deserved it.

“You are the biggest jerk to ever walk on this planet. What has Kyungsoo ever done to you? He loved you with his everything and this is how you repay him? Jerk!!

“ You know nothing noona!!” I retaliate

No one’s p.o.v:

With that, Jessica walked away. Leaving a foul mood Jongin with a stinging red cheek.

Sehun's p.o.v:

Finally, school was over and now we are going to have a sleepover and Kyungsoo's house. Luckily, it was going to be the weekends tomorrow.

"Home at last!!" Chanyeol hollered as we entered the house.

"Not your house you know.." Tao muttered but Chanyeol hyung did not caught that.

"So how's the sleeping arrangements??" Kris hyung asked.

"Random.. We'll camp at the backyard then.." Kyungsoo said as he brought out some sleeping bags and a tent.

"Cool!!! Bonding time!!" Chanyeol hyung said.

 


 

author's note:

I AM BACK!!!!!!! are you guise happy?? no?? okay fine...

anyways... happy new year!!

and so.... i present to you this short and crappy update. is there any sones out there??

omg!!! i cant wait!!

omg!! spazz..... anyways, i start school tmr so i might have lesser updates cuz...... yeah.... hope ya guise can wait for me~~~~~~~ 

oh, and i deleted the other non chapter chapters... :)

pls click this!!! ► http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/37309