I Give Up

A Broken Love

 

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

My heart raced as we were on the way to the hospital. What if Suho hyung is injured badly?  I shuddered at my own thought. Finally, after 15 minutes of non-stop heart racing, we finally reached the hospital. Sehun and Chanyeol hyung were already at the hospital. We finally found the room. Before entering, I felt my body tensed up. The aura was so solemn. Did something really bad happened? Kris placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Prepare for the worst…” He solemnly whispered.

When I opened the door of the room, I was so frightened at the state of my brother that I stood there, immobilized. He was there lying on the bed, much paler than ever making it look so that he was already dead. His hands and feet were burnt and my brother’s face was the complete opposite or even worse compared to the usually flawless face he had. He looked so…….vulnerable. My tears started to fall uncontrollably as I walked nearer to the bed. My eyes, never leaving his face.

“W-who would have done such a thing to him?” I sobbed, “My brother did nothing wrong to anyone. He was an angel.”

I crouched beside him and held his hand ever so delicately. I couldn’t even held his hand tight, I was afraid it would break. The doctor also said it was a miracle he is still alive despite all the burns and beatings inflicted on him.

Suho hyung is a miracle himself…

3rd perosn’s p.o.v:

Sooner or later, Kyungsoo was on sleeping beside his beloved brother, never letting go of his hand. Suddenly, a knock was heard. Everyone faced it and was surprised who was standing there…. Jessica.

“Kris oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Tao and Sehun. I need to talk to you about Suho for awhile..privately, at least not in the presence of Kyungsoo. Please??” She asked

They all nodded while following her outside and shutting the door quietly, so as to not wake up the sleeping Kyungsoo.

“So, what is it that you needed to tell us?” Kris asked.

“Well, today Suho left early…right?

The rest all nodded.

“Actually……… he went to meet me as I asked to meet him as it was about Kyungsoo and Kai’s relationship.”

Suddenly, the mood around them tensed even more.

“Continue..” Chanyeol said.

“Well, I actually could have told him over the phone…..but I decided to meet him outside because I was scared.” Jessica said. “It is my fault that he ended up in this state… If I hadn’t ask him to meet me outside… This would not have happened. I am so sorry..”

“Its ok. Its not your fault. Jie Jie, you didn’t even know that this happened. So don’t blame yourself so much.. Okay?” Tao said.

“Tho, what actually did you need to tell Thuho hyung and why were you thcared of telling him over the phone?” Sehun asked.

“Actually, a few days ago, I saw Kai and Krystal doing ‘it’ in Krystal’s room…”

It was quiet until…..

“WHAT THE  ???” Sehun said. He calmed himself down before continuing, “They did WHAT? ‘It’??”

“…….Yup. The reason why I didn’t tell Suho over the phone was because he was always there. Even our parents didn’t ask him to get out!!” She replied. “This is prove that they did that dirty deed…..”

Jessica took out her phone and showed us a picture. After seeing it once, we immediately looked away….. okay…… *awkward*

“A-anyways, that’s that about Kyungsoo…. Now, about Suho..”

“Continue..”

“I really think Kai was not the one that beat up Suho..” Jessica said.

“Wait.. what do you mean?”

“Kai is just too afraid to even talk to Suho since the confrontation a few days back. He is just scared of Suho when he is angry or just concerning his brother…”

“So who do you think did this?” Tao asked.

“Probably, he payed some gangsters to do ‘that’ to Suho since he’s rich and all..”

“How low.. That imbecile!!”  Chanyeol said. “He has already hurt Kyungsoo…and now even Suho….”

They continued talking. Little did they know, Kyungsoo had listened to the whole conversation. His eyes widened even more every time Jessica revealed bits of information. He didn’t want to believe anything.

Kyungsoo managed to sneak out of the hospital unnoticed. He ran to the Jung’s house as fast as he could. He noticed the front door was unlocked and went in. Then, he heard something….moans…

“It couldn’t be…right?” He whispered to himself.

Kyungsoo's p.o.v:

I followed the sound and ended up in front of Krystal’s room. I opened the door slightly. I gasped but quickly covered my mouth. It…it can’t be…. No!!

I ran down and out the house with tears flowing uncontrollably. I slumped myself against the front door. I could only hear my muffled sobs and cries. I didn’t want to believe it… I just can’t believe it.. I cried, cried and cried more as the night progressed…

Jessica’s p.o.v:

After telling them the whole story, I excused myself as I believed they would take the opportunity to do something indecent at home.. Those two!!

I was just a few meters away from home when I heard my phone vibrating.

“Hello?....................What!!! Kyungsoo is missing!!??....... wait I saw someone in front of my house…wait a while”

I walked closer to the door and as I looked closer, I saw Kyungsoo.

“Hey guys, Kyungsoo is at my house………..Don’t worry, I will bring him home….By car of course!....Okay,bye!” I said before keeping my phone in my purse.

I walked closer and crouched beside him.

“Kyungsoo-yah… wake up… what are you doing here sleeping?” I cooed.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes. It was freakin cute but I didn’t missed the fact that his eyes were red and puffy. I was about to ask if he was crying….but I kept quiet when I noticed the wetness of his hand.. He was crying.

“Kyungsoo-yah, what had happened?”

“Kai and Krystal are having … I heard and saw it..”

I gasped when I heard what he said. The next line was even more shocking to me.

“Noona… I give up…. Give up trying to understand him or even loving him… I am just too tired..” He said while looking at me straight in the eye.

Soon, he started sobbing and fresh tears were flowing. I embraced him and patted his back..

“Kyungsoo-yah… Now, you may think that he was the best thing that ever happened to you but if he isn’t treating you right, what’s the point. Don’t cry over someone that you know that wouldn’t cry over you..” I said. “Your tears aren’t worth him. You deserve more Kyungsoo.. I promise you that he will regret every bit of ever cheating on you..”

He looked at me and nodded. I continued,

“As for now, you should probably go home. The rest are very worried about you if I had not told them that you were here. I will send you home. I will deal with them somehow… I didn’t even know that they will be doing that. I am so sorry that you had to see that…” I said.

The next day~

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

I woke up with a slight headache. I quickly got up and got dressed for school. I went down and saw Kris preparing breakfast. I looked around and wondered where is Chanyeol.

“If your wondering where’s Chanyeol, he just went to the hospital.” Kris said with a smile.

Breakfast was abnormally normal today… Well, considering what happened last night. After breakfast, we all went to school together. Upon reaching school, I waved goodbye to the rest of them and went to my class.

Class was as per normal…boring. He just couldn’t concentrate. He couldn’t help but think what he going to do later during break time.

~skip to break time~

Usually, I would go staright to the canteen to eat with the rest of them at our table. But today, I decided I wanted to go for a detour. I went up to Kim ing Jongin.

“Kai, I need to talk to you for a while privately.” I said.

He nodded and followed me. I led him to the rooftop, where we will settle everything. The place that also started our whole relationship……where I confessed exactly a year ago.

Once we reached the rooftop, I turned to face him.

“So, what did you wanna say?” He asked.

“Did you…or did you not ordered some gangsters to beat up my brother?” I asked.

He stared at me before smirking.

“Yes…. What are YOU going to do about it?”

Okay…. I seriously give up….

 

(Trust left in Jongin: 0%)



 

author's note:

hey!!! this is a much longer update!! yay!! lol anyways enjoy!! :)

holy crap!! more than 50 subbies!!! yay i am sooooo happy.. being my first fan fic sooo far :) /squeals/

thank you so so so much for subscribing, commenting and all those fun stuff..

pls.. i would like to see your comments for this chapter as it is the start.. *dun dun dun* lol

anywayz, pls enjoy!!

ps: i'll probably update tmrw!! yay!! cuz i have the plot for the chapter and i just need to type it out... yay!! :P