To settle..

A Broken Love

Author's Note: Hey guys!! i am updating again cuz i'm on a roll.. 

Well enjoy!! :)  please comment and subscribe ><

Thank You to all my subbies!! XD


 

Suho’s p.o.v:

What the hell?? How could he?? Kim Jongin, you're so dead!!

My blood boiled. As his brother, I can’t keep this matter quiet anymore. I’ve gotta tell the rest.

I replied Jessica back as fast as possible.

??? p.o.v:

1 New Message

Suho

Hyung!! Help, Kyungsoo is gonna get hurt by KIM JONGIN soon!! Please help!!

Kyungsoo-ah, don’t worry Jongin will get a piece of our minds…

Jessica’s p.o.v:

I was anxiously waiting for Suho’s reply when I heard a moan coming from Krystal’s room. OMG!!

1 New Message

Suho

Stall time!! I’m coming there.. I’ve already told the others about this matter.. I can’t keep quiet anymore.

I thought for a while before going to Krystal’s room. Though I’m embarrassed, I’ve gotta confront them.. Argh!!

“Krystal Jung and Kim Jongin! Stop!!” (A/N: She sounds like a police officer.. XD)

The scene in front of me was making me puke. A Kai was hovering over my sister. I was really becoming sick at the sight of them. Soon, I heard a knock on the door. Suho!!

I rushed down, wanting to escape the scene in front of me..

Suho’s p.o.v:

I finally reached Jessica’s house.. I knocked the door and heard loud footsteps. Jessica opened the door and her face was flushed.

Flushed Jessica = Something Happening = Kai+ Krystal = Something Bad = DEPRESSED KYUNGSOO!!

“What happened?? Why are you so red??” I frantically asked.

“Th-they… disturbing scene..” She stuttered.

I rushed up to Krystal’s room. Jessica was right. A DISTURBING SCENE!!

“KIM JONGIN!! You get off of her this instant!!” I boomed.

He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked into the room, pulled Jongin and threw him on the floor.

“KAI!!” Krystal shrieked. She wanted to glare at me but she failed miserably when she saw my bloodshot eyes.(A/N: 0_0)

I walked over to that bastard. He glared at me. YOU have no right to glare at me.. YOU JERK!! My fist was about to land at his face when Jessica stopped me, inches before his face. I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down. I turned around to face Jessica and saw fear in her eyes. Well, its not everyday I lose my control like that. I patted her head and walked out of the room.

Suho calm down.. Calm down..

I was currently in the living room of the Jung’s, on the sofa, rearranging my wild thoughts. Soon, Jessica came to the living room. She sat beside me.

“So, what are you gonna do?” She asked.

“Well, I only told them but I haven’t gotten a reply yet. I haven’t even told Yixing about tonight.” I whispered. “So, what are THOSE TWO doing?”

I clearly emphasized it and made it a little louder.

Jessica just shrugged.

Jongin’s p.o.v:

Woah.. That was scary!!

Krystal went beside me. She placed her hand on my arm and I just shook it away.. Ok.. I am pissed.

“That must have complained to his brother.. We must do something..” Krystal started.

She’s right.. Kyungsoo…. You’re up for hell tomorrow..

I then heard Suho hyung’s words coming from downstairs. Oh yeah.. .. We have him to handle too..

I thought about it for a while. Nah, I can just ask some gang members to beat the crap out of him. There’s nothing money can buy.

Krystal then snuggled up to me. Just then, Suho hyung appeared at the doorway.

“Bastard, you better listen up. Don’t you dare hurt Kyungsoo ever again… Or else…” He said calmly.

I smirked, “Or else what?? Beat me.. HUH!! My parents own the school… You’re gonna get suspended or even expulsion..”

“You’re gonna regret ever betraying Kyungsoo.. Me?! We’ll see about that..”

Then he left.

“Kai, get out of this house. Like what Suho said, you are gonna regret this cuz they found out.” Jessica said, “Krystal, mum and dad are gonna know about this.”

Krystal then stiffen.

And she too left. Wait, who are ‘they’? Jessica and Suho hyung know each other?? I gotta investigate. I need the right people on my side..

I then wore my clothes and went out of the Jung’s house through the window in Krystal’s bedroom.

Suho’s p.o.v:

When I got home, I literally felt messed up. I sighed.. Why did Kyungsoo ever did to deserve all this pain??

I went up and I opened his bedroom door. He looked so calm, like nothing could ever harm him.. but that wasn’t true. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I opened it.

1 New Message

??? Hyung

Hey.. We are on the way to seoul. We will help you settle Kyungsoo’s problem. We’ll arrive early tomorrow.. See ya.. :)

“Its good that they are coming.. They will protect you..” I whispered

With that, I planted a kiss on Kyungsoo’s forehead and went to my room.

 

(Trust left in Jongin: 29%)