Arrival and more drama....

A Broken Love

enjoy!! :)


Kyungsoo p.o.v:

The rays of sunlight passed through the windows and hit my face. I opened my eyes and I saw my room’s ceiling. Eh, why am I on the bed?

Nonetheless, I woke up and went to the bathroom to get myself ready for another day at school. When I got out the bathroom, I went straight to the kitchen for breakfast. I then heard my brother laughing with somebody else in the kitchen. Eh, who could that be?

I peeked from the staircase and saw four unfamiliar heads. Then, I saw one of the boy looked up. My face immediately brightened.

“Gege is finally awake.. Yay!!” I heard Tao sang.

He ran up the staircase and practically glomped me. The sudden glomp made me fall backwards. When I opened my eyes, I saw four very familiar faces looking at me wide-eyed (O.O). I laughed seeing their expression like mine. My four greatest friends had came and they immediately made my day. Kris hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Tao and Sehun.

“Gege, I am so sorry!!” Tao said while pulling me up.

I just smiled and mouthed back ‘its okay’.

“So…. What are you guys doing here?”

“Must we have a reason to come here?” Kris answered.

I shook my head and he smiled. Chanyeol hyung then pulled me down to the kitchen to have breakfast and the rest followed.

After I was done with my breakfast, Suho hyung and I went to school. Suho looked at me then chuckled. I looked at him quizzically.

“You’re just so cute like that.” He said. “Are you happy that they came?”

“How could you say that hyung, of course I’m happy…” I pouted.

“Well, you’re gonna be happier soon.”

He then walked ahead as I was thinking. Wait, happier?? I then noticed he was already ahead of me and I ran to him.

When we reached the school gate, I saw Jongin there.

“Jongin!! Hey!!”

He saw me and waved back to me. His smile then turned into a frown when he saw Suho hyung. We then walked over to Jongin and I realized that they were glaring at each other for some reason. I just shrugged the thought as I think it was only my imagination.

I said goodbye to both of them and went to get my books for the first class. When I reached my locker, I was suddenly lifted up, dragged to the toilet and thrown on the floor. I winced at the pain I was experiencing when I hit the floor. I looked up and saw three gangsters.

“Wh-what do you want from me..” I stuttered.

I then felt a punch in my stomach. Oh man, I really have a weak body.. I held my stomach and looked down. My tears were about to fall. I received several kickings before I heard the toilet door open and fainted.

Chanyeol’s p.o.v:

I couldn’t control my excitement. The four of us are gonna surprise Kyungsoo. Well, we enrolled here without Kyungsoo knowing. Well, after reading Suho’s message, we couldn’t just kept quiet and allow my Kyungsoo to be hurt.

Flashback

Finally, we reached seoul.

“Kris, now where are we going??” I asked.

“Well of course Kyungsoo and Suho’s house, hyung..” Sehun said as a matter of factly.

Aish!! That brat!!

I looked at Kris and he nodded. We took a taxi and went to Suho’s house. When we reached there, Suho was already waiting. He welcomed us in.

“Guys, you’re finally here,” He started.

“So what is it?”

“Kyungsoo is being cheated on by Kim Jongin. That jerk also said that he didn’t care about Kyungsoo because he has that Krystal”

It was silent for awhile before Sehun talks.

“Doeth Kyungthoo know? Ith he okay??”

The rest of us chuckled at the maknae’s adorable lisp.

“H-hey, this was suppose to be serious!!” Sehun said while blushing.

“Sorry.” “Oops.” “Yeah, my bad.” “But its just sho cute!!”

We all stare at Tao and he just shrugged.

Suho then replied, “He doesn’t, we are scared he’ll be depressed.”

“Who’s the ‘we’?”

“Jessica, Yixing and I”

We all then nodded in understanding.

Flashback ends.

“Hey, where is Kyungsoo? He should be here by now..” I said.

“Yeah.. That’s true..but he must have had taken something in his locker on the way..” Kris hyung said.

Sehun’s p.o.v:

Well, Chanyeol hyung bought that. Suddenly, I twitched when I heard some girls gossiping.

“ Hey, I saw Kyungsoo being dragged to the boys toilet.” One of the girls said.

“Oh my god!! Really??”

The girl then nodded.

I looked at the rest of group and they must have heard it too as they were lookin stunned.

Tao then went up to the girls to ask, I think.

“Which toilet did you see dragged kyungsoo??” He said.

I literally facepalmed at his seriously broken Korean. The rest couldn’t hold in their laughter and burst laughing. Seeing them, I too joined.

“H-hey..” Tao said while blushing.

“Sorry.” “Oops.” “Yeah, my bad.” “But itth just tho cute!!”

They regained their composure and stared at me.

“What?? Sweet revenge..”

“Well, that’s nice maknae.” Tao stated sarcasticly.

I rolled my eyes. Kris hyung then went to ask the two puzzled looking girls (A/N: well, of course..).

After we got the information, we rushed to the toilet. I banged open the door and I was utterly shocked that I stopped in my tracks.

Chanyeol hyung and Tao lost their control when they saw the scene in front of me and went to beat up the gangsters. Kris hyung immediately went to Kyungsoo who has fainted once we entered. Once I saw the other two almost beating the life out of the three, I stopped them.

“Don’t commit murder.. Kyungsoo hyung would be sad..”

With that being said, the immediatey stopped and shot a digusted look at the three almost dead human beings in front of them before going exiting the toilet with Kris hyung carrying Kyungsoo hyung bridal style.

We brought him to the nurse’s office and the nurse herself was shocked seeing the wounds inflicted on Kyungsoo. None of us were allowed to stay to take care of him as it was lesson time and we left reluctantly. I went to hyung’s class to inform his teacher about his absence.

When I finally settled in my class, it was already lunch time. I also found out I was in the same class as Kim Jongin. Well, I can spy on him easier. When I was about to leave the classroom, I saw that guy talking with that . Her face is tho plathtic..

I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“So, how hurt was that of yours…?”

“Quite a lot but they were almost beat up to death by some other students.. They might be friends with that Kyungsoo..”

Kyungthoo hyung is NOT a !!!

“Hmph.. Like he has any friends..”

“We still have to be careful babe.. Your sister and that ’s brother kept saying ‘they’…and were threatening me.”

“That little, useless of yours must be hurt deeply. I don’t care if its emotionally or physically. Hmm… How about usin-

That stopped talking because she was silenced by that jerk’s hand.

“I have a feeling that someone’s watching us..” Jongin said.

Oh! He’s sharp. Well, that’s my que to get the hell out of here. I immediately texted my hyungs about their whereabouts.

Thinking about their conversation, I really doubt that Jongin actually has any love for my hyung anymore. I really became angered at how Jongin talked about my hyung. Where did the Jongin I fully trust to protect Kyungsoo hyung go?? I sighed.

I am only 17 yet stressed. I need to relax. I think I’ll give Luhan hyung a call..

 

(Trust left in Jongin: 25%)

 


 

Author's Note:

Hey guizz... i am so ing sorry i didnt update.. i didnt get back my laptop on thursday and i was dead tired after the sm town concert on friday. Earlier, i also needed to go out. So here, i present to you an update.. !! :)

let me clarify you their ages:

kris,chanyeol,suho: 19

kyungsoo: 18

tao,jongin,sehun: 17

anywayz, thank you to all the readers and my subbies!! XD

also.. plz comment and suscribe!! thank you

i also wanna thank kumabearr for the wonderful poster.. thank you!!!