In School

A Broken Love

 

Jongin’s p.o.v:

“Krystal, they are the ‘they’ that your sister kept saying.”

“Its fine babe, they don’t look intimidating at all. Those bunch of guys look like weaklings.” Krystal replied, “Now, what are we going to do about that pesky brother of his?”

I smirked. I had that all prepared.

Suho hyung, let’s see you take care of them.

“Krystal, here’s the plan….

Suho’s p.o.v:

I waved goodbye to the rest of them. Chanyeol, Kris and I were in the same class. Well, that’s lucky. Suddenly, I felt a shiver go down my spine. I shivered.

“Suho, are you feeling cold?” Kris asked.

I shooked my head. Is something bad going to happen? I just shook that thought away and went to class.

I couldn’t concentrate. I was thinking about the incident this morning. I seriously think that Jongin doesn’t even love Kyungsoo anymore. What led them to become this way…Krystal.. Jongin didn’t even show any interest to Krystal last year.. What happened??

Soon, I felt a piece of paper thrown to me. I opened it up.

are you okay??  -yixing & kris

I looked in front and saw them looking at me. Even Chanyeol who was kind of dense was looking at me.

Was it so obvious?

~skip to lunch time~

"You're spaced out aren't you? Why? They are here..aren't they?" Yixing asked.

"Hey! WE are not your saviors...!" Chanyeol butted in.

Yixing rolled his eyes.

Yeah... Yixing's right.... Nothing bad is going to happen..........right?

Suddenly, i remembered something.

"Oh! Please help me to tell Kyungsoo that I am going home now because I have something up. Okay?"

"Wat is that something?" Kris asked.

"That's......... personnal.. Sorry," I replied, hoping he would let go of this whole topic.

Kris looked at me suspiciously before letting go of this whole topic.

“Have you told the teacher your leaving… You wouldn’t want to get into trouble..” Chanyeol said.

“Yep.. I’ve told her this morning already..” I answered.

I packed all my belongings. With that, I left the class after saying goodbye.

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

I guess I was dazed because it was already break time and I didn’t even notice that I was the only one left in class. I guess I also didn’t realize that Sehun was already sitting opposite me and staring at me….. Eh?

“Ahhhh!!!!............ Sehun, you shocked me!!” I cried.

He smiled sheepishly before dragging me to the canteen.

“Lets go, everyone is already waiting for us in the canteen.”

When we got to the canteen, it was so crowded. Then, I saw Sehun searching for something.

“Hey, what are looking for?”

“Oh, just a blonde head..”

“Why??” Ok, I was confused.

“Because, we will be able to find our table and our friends.”

“Ok, I get it…..but why blonde head..” I was still confused.

He sighed. “Cuz….. we will be able to spot Kris hyung…”

Oh…. I see…..

“Ah!!! There they are.” Sehun chirped.

Once again, I was being dragged by the maknae and finally we reached the table.

“Why are you guys so late?”

“Kyungsoo hyung was staring into space in the classro-

“I was not!!! I was…. Erm…. Thinking!” I defended myself.

“As I said, and we couldn’t find a blonde head when we reached the canteen..” Sehun said.

Then, I noticed someone was missing.

“Where’s my brother??” I asked as I ate the food that they brought.

“Oh! He went off earlier because he had something personal going on..” Kris said before he munched on his burger.

I nodded in understanding. Soon, lunch break was over and we had to go to our respective classes. When school ended, the rest of them could go home straight. Only Tao and I had to stay back for extra classes. How unfortunate!!

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate.

~1 New Message~

Kyungsoo gege, later they will fetch us after our classes.. :p

See ya!! J

From: Panda Tao <3

I replied to him and went back to concentrating to class. I didn’t want to get caught.

~skip to after school :p~

Finally, my class finished. I am so tired.

My shoulders are so tensed.

I stretched my body before packing up and going to the school gate to meet Tao. A few minutes later, I saw Tao.

“Gege!!! Oh, they aren’t here yet?”

“Nope.. Guess we have to wait..”

Then something caught my eye. I saw Jongin and Krystal walking towards us. Oh !

Instinctively, I hid being Tao while clutching on his shirt. Suddenly, a convertible drove to the gate.

“Tao, Kyungsoo!! Get in! Suho is in the hospital!!” Kris said.

My eyes widened. Suho hyung…..hospital…injured!!

At the mention of my brother’s name, I immediately went in the car and we soon drove off…. I couldn’t help but not miss the smirk plastered on Jongin’s face.

Why??

(Trust left in Jongin: 12%)



 

author's note:

hey guise!!!!!! I present to you a update.. hopefully this is better and longer than the previous update.. i think so :p

Anyways, pls subscribe and comment below what you guys think of the story so far!! Plzzzz comment!!

Enjoy!! Thank you to all my subbies!!! :)