A glimpse

A Broken Love

Author's Note: Hey.. This is the first chapter.. Enjoy! <3

Italics are thoughts.

Please comment and tell me what you think of the story.. Thanks :)


 

Kai and Kyungsoo started dating a year ago. Kyungsoo fell for Kai first and confessed his love to him first. No one could believe the huge Kai would be dating someone as innocent as Kyungsoo. Apparently, Kai had gave up his ways and started a new. Now, they all root for them.

What they didn’t know was the little little ‘holes’ in their seemingly perfect relationship. Kyungsoo has caught Kai in some ‘acts’ that would have cause any couple to break up but being the angel he was, he forgave Kai. Although he forgave Kai, his trust in Kai was lost little by little without Kai suspecting anything. The only person that knows about the little little ‘holes’ was Kyungsoo’s brother, Suho.

Suho’s p.o.v:

“Kyungsoo, just let go of Kai. He is not worth your love.” I advised my one and only brother.

“Hyung, you know I can’t do that. I love him way too much.” He replied while looking at me straight in the eye.

I sighed.

“Look at all his mistakes. Can you still love him? Huh?!” I stated and my voice became louder.

He just kept quiet. He stood up, left the living room and went straight to his room, shutting his door.

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v:

I went into my room and did my nightly routine. Just as I was about to get under my covers, I got a phone call from Jongin.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey babe.” He replied. “What are you doing now?”

“Preparing to go to bed..”

“Oh..Ok then.. Goodnight my baby!!”

Jongin ended the call as soon as he said that. Jongin, who was that girl’s voice who called you baby?

Suddenly I felt hot tears falling down my cheeks. Eh why am I crying now? I wiped my tears away.

“Its nothing. Kyungsoo, its nothing.” I whispered to myself.

Even though I said that, my tears kept flowing down.

 

(Trust in Jongin left:48%)