Ch. 13- Consequences

The Instincts of Love

Sungyeol's POV:

Ugh. Where am I? What happened?

It was a struggle as I tried to open my eyes. My whole body was sore, but I wasn't in deep pain. I took in my settings as I realized that I tied onto a chair. My hands were tied behind the chair too. Also my feet were tied together making me unable to move at all. They went through a lot of trouble to tie me up like this. The thing is, I don't see Dongwoo-hyung anywhere. All I could remember is seeing a person carrying him and then some other person knocked me out.

I groaned at myself for not being useful. I wasn't able to help out Dongwoo-hyung. I can't do anything because I'm not strong and quick to protect anybody. Why does this have to happen? What do they want with Dongwoo-hyung? The people who kidnapped us are probably the ones who attacked us from before. If I'm correct, what do they want this time? Wasn't it obvious that I don't want anything to do with them? I may know their secrets of the werewovles, but now... As long as I know, will this continue to happen?

" It seems like you are awake now." I looked up and around to see where the voice was coming from.The place was pretty dark but I couldn't tell if it was because it was night outside right now or if I'm in a dark building. From the way I rub my shoes against the ground I can tell it's cement. So that means I must be in a building, but the place is still pretty dark.

" Oh, I'm sorry. It's pretty dark isn't? I forgot that humans can't see in the dark as well as we do... Turn on the lights."

The lights flashed on and I had to close my eyes from the harsh light. When I was finally able to open them, I looked around my surroundings. I was definitely in a building with no source of outside light. All there was to the building was a door that was faraway from me. Also inside were tons of boxes and other electronice stuff. They must be using that for whatever their purpose is with me. Though why haven't they disposed of me yet? If anything, I'm just useless to them...unless they are going to use me to draw out Myungsoo.

" It seems like you finally figured it out, haven't you? A pretty smart human I would say." Slowly, I looked up at the person standing in front of me. I can't do anything because I'm strapped to this chair, so all I could was glare at them. I can't really tell what their gender is either since they have a mask on. Just then the person takes of their mask and lets it drop to the floor.

" This is our first time meeting. My name is Son Dongwoon. I'm pretty sure you have met a few of my other friends before so I guess you shouldn't be that surprised in the situation you are in right now."

" What do you want from me?" He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

" You are just the bait and Myungsoo is the fish. It is the same for you other friend too, but he is in a bit of a different circumstance than you. Actually, you should be grateful you aren't in his position."

So I was right. They are using me to lure out Myungsoo. But wait. What does he mean about my other friend? Is he talking about Dongwoo-hyung.

" Are you talking Dongwoo-hyung?"

" Oh, yes! That's his name! Thanks for reminding me! But yes, you wouldn't want to be in his position right now. I would be grateful if I were you. We are being-"

" I don't care what you do with me! Just let him go! I don't know what you want with us but I'm sure it has nothing to do with your diabolical plan." I shouted at him not caring if I interrupted him. He was talking too much anyway. Then suddenly I got hit on the face. Blood was dripping down from my lips from where he punched me.

" Why don't you shut up? You should be praying nothing happens to your friend...and your other friends too."

I started to remember what I saw before I out. There were three other people and each of them were carrying someone. I don't remember who the people were because I didn't get a good look who they were. All I can remember was that there were three others. Now that I think about it, I do remember there was one person who had long hair so that means one of them must be a girl. I don't know who though.

" Hey are you listening to me?" I turn my attention back to the guy. I just glare at him and turn my head away. A hand grabbed my hair and forced me to turn my head.

" Now, now, now. I don't think it is nice to be ignoring me. I really don't like how you are disrespecting me."

" You don't need to be respected." This time it was a punch to my stomach. I coughed out a bit of blood and slumpped forward.

" That's what you get. Now, sit there like a good boy and don't say anything. I'm sure Myungsoo will be here soon."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

Why does my body feel so sore? And where am I? I feel so cold. Is anybody there?

 

" Are you awake yet?"

Slowly, I opened my eyes. There was a person standing in front of me, but I didn't care about that at the moment. I looked around to see where I was but all I could tell was that I was in some building. I turned my head around. The place isn't that long either, the ceiling is a bit high, but the place was pretty empty. Myself, this person, and two other people who are guarding the door were the only things in the building. Also the two people were guarding one of the doors. The other door is way behind me and it seems like it would be impossible for me to make it there. It's hard because I just noticed I'm tied to a chair.

" Ah! You are awake!" The person took off their mask and dropped it to the floor. My eyes widened once their mask came off. The person was--

" K-Kevin?" He changed from happy to sad. I didn't expect for Kevin to be the kidnapper. Actually, I don't remember seeing him in the dance room when I was jumped.

 

FLASHBACK

 

" I'm such a fool aren't I? I should know that it was never going to work. He would only see me as a friend anyway."

I went to turn on the stereo, but somebody else beat me to it. I glanced up to see who it was and immediately jump backed. My ears and tail popped out and I got into a stance. The people in the room with me were part of Rebel wolves. I would remember because of their scent. Once one of them turns into their full werewolf form their scent comes out. It becomes recognizable even when they are humans. Also these are the people who I fought against last time too.

" I wouldn't make any rash decisions if I were you."

" Shouldn't I be saying that to you," I growled at them.

" Well, if you are going to be like that, then come get us."

From where I was standing, I lunged at them and tackled one of the guys down. The other one pushed me off the guy and my back came in contact with the mirrors. The mirror broke sending a few pieces into my back. I arched my back and the pieces came out but during that time both of them tackled me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see one other guy cowering in the corner. I ignored him and focused on the other two. I was able to push them off and they both hit the wall.

I stood up to get my footing but then I noticed one of the guys was gone. I looked around and saw him holding a knife to the guy who was cowering in the corner. My eyes widened when I realized who the person was. The person being held is Kevin.

" Let him go! He has nothing to do with you!"

" Oh, but he does. We have his boyfriend with us too but my other friend is holding onto him. We dragged this one that way the other one could do a little favor for us."

" W-What do you mean?"

" Do you remember a Eli in your field biology class?"

" What about it?"

" Well, I told him to kidnap a certain person or else his boyfriend gets hurt. Also I'm pretty sure you would know the person who got kidnapped." I thought about it and that was when it hit me.

" Y-You! Let her Sunhwa go! She hasn't done anything to you!" I took a step forward, but then the guy cut Kevin's cheek a little bit causing a bit of blood to drip. I stepped back.

" But she is part of our plan. We need her to do a little experiment on you and your friends."

" Friends?... Who else did you kidnap?!"

" Well, I'm not sure if the others kidnapped your friends yet, but I'm sure they probably did. We should probably end this."

Before I knew it my body met the ground. I pushed the guy off of me, but then I heard a sniffle. I was holding the other guy down with my claws ready to rip his throat out, but then I remembered something. The other guy was still holding onto Kevin. Also the knife was even closer to his neck and I could see a bit of blood dripping down his neck. Right at that moment I was thrown off, grabbed by the shirt, and my head got smashed into the mirror. I could feel my body fall down to the floor. Everything in the room started to spin and then my head met the floor. Even though I could feel myself slip from consciousness, I felt my stomach getting kicked. That was when it became black.

" Dongwoo-sshi!"

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

" Wait! Now I remember! Are you okay Kevin?" He simply laughed at me. It wasn't mocking or happy but sad. Tears were streaming down his face and he lightly punched my chest. I flinched because my body started to hurt from earlier. He pulled his fists back once he realized it and murmured 'sorry' to me. I shook my head at him.

" Kevin, did they hurt you?" He shook his head at me. I sighed in relief and smiled. At least he didn't get hurt.

" Why are you asking if I'm alright? You should be worrying about yourself! I-If I was a bit stronger than you wouldn't be in this mess with me. I'm sorry." I shook my head once again. I would pat his head but my hands are tied up.

" It's alright. As long one of us is okay then thats all that matters. Anyways, what happened while I was out?" Kevin looked at me but then looked back at the ground. He was fiddling around with his fingers and let out a sigh.

" They made me record a video." I raised my eyebrow at him.

A video?

" And?"

" Well, they sent the video to someone you know."

" Someone I know? Who might that person be?" I couldn't hear what he said because he was looking straight at the ground and said it very quietly.

" Kevin, you have to speak up. My head still hurts so I can't hear your words well."

" I-I'm sorry! Um, well, the person they sent the video to...was Hoya-sshi."

It felt like the world stopped. My breathing was shortening. They had to bring Hoya into this too? How many innocent people are they going to involve? This time they are trying to draw out Hoya too. I can't let that happen. I have to think a way out of this. But how? I'm tied up and Kevin can't do anything with those two other guys watching us. Kevin is also a werewolf but he isn't as strong as me. He is fast but his strength isn't that good. There is a possibility that he could grab something to cut the ropes, but I wasn't going to risk that. I at least have to make sure Kevin doesn't get hurt. I wonder how Eli is. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. But then I suddenly remembered something.

" Kevin!"

" Y-Yes!"

" What happened to Sunhwa? Is she okay?" He shook his head at me.

" She got kidnapped too. I don't know where they took her but they do have her. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to do anything again." I groaned in frustration. Why are those two being drawn into this. I was the one who fought against those werewolves last time. Not Hoya.

" Also..." I turned my attention back to Kevin. It seems like he still has more to say.

" Also what?"

" Also they are making Hoya-sshi choose between you and Sunhwa-sshi." My body went stiff once the words left his mouth.

" D-Do you know why?"

" No I don't. Sorry."

I didn't say anything back. Instead I looked down at my lap and let the tears come out. Kevin started to panic asking if I was hurt. I shook my head. The reason why I was crying was because I had a feeling who Hoya was going to choose. This would happen to me. But I still don't get why they are doing this. Maybe it is to inflict more pain to me. Not physical pain but mentally and emotionally.

" Dongwoo-sshi, what-"

" What are you doing?!" Kevin quickly wiped my face with his sleeve before he was pushed away from me. My head was pulled up from the person pulling on my hair.

" So you are finally awake. I thought you were going to stay unconscious like that forever but I guess I got it wrong." The person removed their mask. This person was the one who was holding onto Kevin back in the dance room.

" Let Kevin go. He has nothing to do with this."

" So what if he doesn't. I just need to use him. That's all. But you, you are one of the chess pieces that is needed for this plan to work."

" Plan?" He finally let go of my hair and walked away from me. Then he turned around to face me again and smiled.

" Yes. A plan that needs a few pawns for it to work. If everything goes well then we will be halfway there."

" I don't get it. Even if I were to ask what your plan is you wouldn't tell me." He clapped and laughed.

" You are smarter than I thought you were. But that won't help you to get out of here. The only thing, or person I mean, is Hoya. If he comes here to save you that is."

A phone started to ring. It was the guy's phone. He left the building to answer it leaving me with Kevin and the two guards again. Kevin came by to my side and checked to make sure I was okay. I just smiled to him assuring that I wasn't hurt. My head only hurts a little bit and my body is still sore but that's all.

The guy came back inside and he was smirking. He whispered something to the two guards and then they walked towards us. Before I knew it, the two guards grabbed Kevin. They took a few steps away and let the other guy come forth. I struggled to get out of the chair to help out Kevin but I couldn't because the guy pushed me down into the chair. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my chin up.

" I never told you my name did I? Well, I don't care if you don't want to know. My name is Chansung and lets just say you are going to be here for a while longer." He pulled his finger away from me and took a few steps back.

" What do you--"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

" You should look at the screen." I turned my head away.

" I don't want to."

" Are you sure?" There was no response. " Fine then." Out of nowhere, somebody yelled out in pain. My head flew up and looked at one of the screen. It was Dongwoo.Then I turned his head to the person standing next to him wishing that he can actually burn holes into their head with his glare.

" I wouldn't try anything funny if I were you."

" Why? Why are you doing this?!" The person turned away and smugly smiled at the television screen.

" Why am I doing this? The reason is," they turned back to me whispered into my ear, " it's my chance to change the world. Don't you want the same... Sunggyu-sshi?" 

I tried to get off chair but the ropes tied around were tighter than I thought. I was contemplating whether or not to change into a wolf. But when I saw and heard Dongwoo scream, I couldn't do it.

" Let go of them. They haven't nothing to do with this."

" Oh, but they do. Your friend Dongwoo, Sunhwa, Jiyeon, and the human boy Sungyeol have everything to do with this. Also the more people the more interesting it is!" I clenched his teeth and emitted a low growl. My eyes were starting to become red until I was punched in the stomach.

" Like I said, don't try any funny business or else we will make your friend scream even louder."

I didn't say anything back after that. If it some what protected them then I was willing to do anything. Even if it means I have to sacrifice myself for others. I'm willing to die to protect the people important to me.

" Well, well, well. It seems like we have our first visitor. You should look up."

I did look up. But I wasn't expecting what I was going to see. I wished something else happened but it didn't. The exact opposite happened, and there was nothing I could do about it. Anger and frustration was building inside me and there was no way to let it out but to change into a werewolf. I couldn't do that either, though. If I did, the safety of the others would be jeopardise. But right now, I wanted to kill the person that just entered the screen.

" It seems like one of your friends has made their choice. I hope he is ready for the consequences."

The person left leaving me with two guards. They were both wearing mask but not making eye contact with me. While they were just standing there, I kept on looking at the four television screens. Guilt, fear, and anger raged through me. I wanted to do something, but I don't what the results would be. I hate this feeling of not being able to do anything but watch. All I could do was watch.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoya's POV:

 

When I arrived at the location I quickly parked my car and got out of the car. The location was some warehouse near the water. To be more exact it was near the docks. There were a few warehouses but I was able to sense out which one she was in. I immediately opened the door of one of the warehouses and hoped it was the right one. The inside of the warehouse was dark but then the lights suddenly . Right in the middle of the warehouse, Sunhwa was sitting on the chair. Her arms and legs were tied together with a rope too. I ran over to her and shook her a few times to wake her up.

" Sunhwa! Sunhwa, are you alright? Can you hear me?" After a few more shakes, she finally opened her eyes.

" H-Hoya? What happened and where am I?" I sighed in relief. I didn't answer her at first and untied the ties. It took me a while because the ties were tighter than I though. I had to let out a bit of my werewolf self to rip the rope. Once I was able to get the ropes off of her, I helped her stand up. She was a bit wobbly but overall she seemed okay.

" Sunhwa, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" She shook her head. I sighed in relief again. All of a sudden the lights went out. I quickly pulled Sunhwa into my arms and held her tightly. The lights after a few minutes but there was a change. There were others in here.

" Well, well, well. It seems like you made your choice haven't you?" I glared at the said person. It was the person from the video message. The said person took of their mask and threw it at my feet.

" The name is Taecyeon. You do know of the consequences of your choice, right?"

" What do you mean?" He just smirked at me. That was when the pain started coming out of nowhere. I clenched my body in pain but it wasn't disappearing.

" This is the consequence. You should probably now understand where the pain is coming from." My eyes widened when he said that.

" D-Dongwoo..."

" Correct. Now, how are you going to get out of here?"

I looked up and took notice of the others. There were three people including Taecyeon, but I recognized one of the other guys. It was Eli from our field biology class. What is he doing here? He couldn't with these guys right? The other guy started to come at me but I was able to grab Sunhwa and jump out of the way. I made her stay faraway that way she wouldn't get hurt. I let my ears and tail come out and I lunged at the guy. But then I was tackled on the side by Taecyeon. I was pulled up and he held onto me while the other guy was coming after me. Out of nowhere Eli attacked the guy. I took that as a chance to hit Taecyeon with the back of my head. That made him let go of me and he fell to the ground. I smiled to myself because I made him have a bloody nose.

Then I made sure he stayed at the ground so I kicked him in the stomach and punched him a few times. But then the pain came back. I fell to the ground and clenched my stomach. It really did feel like I was getting kicked in the stomach.

" H-Hoya.."

Dongwoo? Is he trying to communicate with me?

" Dong--"

Before I knew it, I really was kicked in the stomach. I tried to get up but he kept on kicking me. Then he pulled me up by the shirt. From the corner of my eye I could see Sunhwa running to him. I mouthed her to stop but then she kneed Taecyeon in the back making the both of us to fall down. I was the first one to get up but then suddenly Sunhwa was thrown to the corner of the room. I ran to her to make sure she was alright. It seemed like she became unconscious because of the impact from the wall. I took off my jacket and placed it on her. I turned my attention back to Taecyeon who was smirking at me. That was when my eyes became green because of the anger and frustration that I wasn't able to protect Sunhwa from getting hurt.

I got into a stance and ran at him like the speed of light. I clawed at his chest ripping his shirt in the process. Trails of blood was falling down his chest as he clutched at it. I smirked at him and was about to jump at him until I was stopped. I was about to rip the guy's hand from me but realized it was Eli. He had a few scratch marks and that was when I noticed the other was unconscious on the floor.

" Hoya-sshi, lets get out of here. I can't have you lose control of yourself here. That's what they probably want to happen because it would be hard for me to handle you. So, please, lets get out of here while we have the chance." I took his words in and shortly nodded. I took a few breaths to calm myself down before I did anything else. Once my ears, tails, and green eyes were gone, I picked up Sunhwa and headed for the door.

" Hoya." I stopped and turned my head around at Taecyeon.

" What do you want now?"

" Our plan will succeed no matter what. Also your consequence will continue to hurt because of your choice. That person will start losing their trust in you." I turned around and walked out the door. 

Eli helped me put Sunhwa in the back seat and he offered to drive. I didn't reject because now I was really tire from what just happened. I groaned in pain when my head started to sting. When it disappeared, I leaned my head against the seat and closed my eyes.

" Hoya-sshi."

" Hm?"

" I... You know what he meant by that right?" I opened my eyes and sighed.

I know. You don't have to tell me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

" Dammit Hoya! What the hell were you thinking!" I screamed at the screen. I knew Hoya couldn't hear me but that was the only to vent out my anger. I screamed in frustration and that was when my eyes turned red.

The ropes bursted, I threw the chair at one of the guards, and it shattered. I jumped at one of the guards and threw him against the wall. My hand was wrapped around his throat. He was struggling to get out my grip but it was impossible. My anger was pouring out at a rapid rate that even I couldn't stop myself.

" Let go of him!"

The other guy jumped at me. We both landed to the floor and he landed a punch at my face. I used my feet to kick him off making him bump into the other guy. Slowly, I got up and wiped off the blood from my lips. What caught me off was because they were smiling at me.

" What are you guys smiling about?!"

" Look at the television screen."

I looked at the screen. My heart started to scream as to what I saw. A tear slipped from my eye. Before I knew it I was hit in the head and everything became black.

Woohyun...

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

" Woohyun..."

I stopped from untying the ropes around Jiyeon. The voice was definitely Sunggyu's and the pain in the neck was because he got hit there. But I can't do anything about it. Right now I have to untie Jiyeon's ropes that way I can go to where Sunggyu is. If I don't hurry up, I'm afraid I will be too late. The ropes were finally off. I helped Jieun up but right when we were going to the door, someone was blocking our way. The person was wearing the same mask from the video message.

" It seems like you have made your choice. I hope you are ready for the consequences. Whateer you do to try to stop it won't work. Our plan will be halfway done after this is over."

" What do you mean?!" The person took a few steps forward and took of their mask.

" My name is Lee Joon. You are Nam Woohyun and the girl is Jiyeon. I won't do anything because we can't reveal anything especially in front of her so I will let you go. But let me tell you something, your choice will deeply affect you. After this there will only be pain and sorrow. At the end you won't have happiness. None of your friends will have happiness. You will come to us and ask to become our followers. Of course we wouldn't mind accepting because the more the better." I just glared at him.

" You're sick."

" I'm not sick. I'm just stating the truth. I really wanted to fight you but we wouldn't be able to go at our full potential because of this human. To actually think you chose this girl over your friend." I felt a pull on my shirt and looked over-- it was Jiyeon.

" What is he talking about, Woohyun-sshi?" I took her hand in mine and shook my head.

" It's nothing to worry about. Lets go before I do something really bad."

I pulled Jiyeon with me and walked pass by him, but then what he said stopped me.

" Be prepared to lose one of the most important things in your life. Though you probably don't even know what it is." I glared at him in response and left the place.

Jiyeon and I got into the car. I took my phone out and put the location of Sunggyu into the GPS. Once I got the directions, I drove over there as fast as I could.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

The whole ride to the Sunggyu's location was quiet. I could tell she was still in shock so I slowly held her hand in mine. She didn't reject the gesture but from the corner of my eye I could tell she relaxed a little bit. Shortly after she fell asleep. We were at a stop light so I took off my jacket and placed it on her.

When I got to the location, she woke up. I was about to get out fo the car because the place we were in was near the forest. The location must be in the forest but I couldn't let her come with me.

" Woohyun-sshi, where are you going?"

" I have to go check up on something. I will be right back, okay?" I could tell she didn't want me to go but she nodded anyway.

I left her in the car and ran into the forest. I tried to sense out where Sunggyu was but it wasn't easy. For some reason I couldn't really sense him here. That was when I smelled blood. I recognized the smell of the blood too: the blood belonged to Sunggyu. I ran as fast as I could to wherever he was. On the way there I got a few scratches from tree branches but didn't care about that at the moment.

I arrived at the place and it was like a small warehouse. I kicked open the door not caring for the noise I probably made. The thing is there was nobody there. Blood. There was blood on the ground, though. Slowly, I walked into the warehouse. Sunggyu's scent was everywhere, but he isn't physically here. I grabbed my hair in frustration and then punched the wall. It left a hole but who cares. Who cares because Sunggyu isn't here!

Where the hell is he? This is the location but he isn't here!

There was nothing else I could do so I got out of there. Then I ran back to the car, open the car door, and slammed it shut. It startled Jiyeon and I said sorry to her. She simply smiled at me and nodded her head. I took a few breaths and looked at her.

" Where do you live? I want to make sure you get home safely."

Sunggyu will be able to protect himself right?... Right?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

When we got to the location, it was a building with no windows and only one door. I parked the car and Sungjong and I got out of the car. I opened the door of the building and surely there was Sungyeol tied onto a chair. I ran over to him but then Sungjong's voice stopped me.

" Myungsoo-hyung, watch out!"

Before I knew it I was tackled to the floor. There was another person on top of me and damn were they heavy. Their fist was coming at me but luckily I was able to dodge it. Then I took that chance to knee the person in the guts. He got off of me and Sungjong ran over to help me up. Another guy popped out of nowhere but Sungjong noticed him and went at him. I focused myself on the guy before me who I realized was the one in the video message. The person wasn't going to take off their mask so I did it for them when I lunged. I stepped on the mask causing to break but who cares for that right now.

" Tch. I actually liked that mask too." I met with the person's eyes.

" Doojoon."

" It seems like we meet again, huh?"

" I'm not happy about it." I scowled at him.

" Neither am I."

We both came at each other and that was when I realized Doojoon's eyes turned black. I immediately moved away. It wasn't until a few seconds later when my ears and tail came out. My eyes changed to red in a flash too. Doojoon came back at me and I ran towards him. He had his ears and tails out too but because of the limited space we wouldn't be able to go into our fool form.

Doojoon punched me in the shoulder and I kicked him in the stomach. I gripped my shoulder in pain but luckily it wasn't dislocated. Right when I was about to go punch him in that face of his, he dove at my legs. I fell to the ground and he wasn't going to let go either. Suddenly, he got up, with my legs still in his arms, and he threw me across the room. My back hit something and there was a crash. I opened my eyes to see Sungyeol on the ground with me. Soon his eyes started to open too.

" M-Myungsoo... Myungsoo! What are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here! You--"

" Of course I have to be here! I'm here to save you you idiot!"

" But why? W-Why?..." Doojoon was slowly coming at me so I quickly spit out my words.

" Because you are my friend!"

I stood up and ran at Doojoon. I straddled him and gave him a few punches that he definitely deserves. His hand flew to my arm and his claws got into my skin. I ripped his hand off my arm and jumped away from him. I looked at my arm and a blood was coming out. It wasn't deep but it was still bleeding. Sungjong saw what happened and lunged at Doojoon. I took notice that the other guy was unconscious on the ground tied up. I couldn't help but laugh. Now, I have to take this chance to untie Sungyeol.

" Sungyeol, stay still okay?" He nodded his head. I bit onto the rope around his legs and it ripped. I did the same for his arms. All of a sudden my face met the ground.

" S-Sorry, Myungsoo-hyung." I shook my head. Sungjong got off of me and helped me up. I helped Sungyeol up and I realized we still have a problem here. I turn my attetion back to Doojoon.

" Sungjong, get Sungyeol out of here."

" But--"

" Go!" Sungjong grabbed Sungyeol's hand and left the building. I looked at Doojoon and growled.

" I guess that leaves the two of us."

" I guess so."

We ran at each other at the same time but I was able to dodge Doojoon. His back was facing me I jumped onto his back. I had my arms around his head ready to break it but then he grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I groaned in pain from the impact but got back up. Suddenly, he disappeared from my sight. Right when I was about to turn around, I felt my back get slashed at. I fell to the ground. My back was in so much pain. I struggled to get up and when I did I could feel my body get hot.

" Y-You really shouldn't have done that."

I used up the rest of my strength and went at his chest. There were five slashes across his chest and he was bleeding quite a bit. Doojoon was clutching his chest and ran out of here. I followed him but he was already gone.

I could feel myself slipping but fell into someone's arms. They helped me into the car and laid me down. Sungjong was the one who drove since it's quite impossible for me to drive at the moment. My head landed on something plush and I opened my eyes to see what is was. Instead, I was met with tears falling onto my face.

" W-Why are you crying...Sungyeol?"

" Because you are in pain. When you are in pain for some reason I can feel it too." I reached up to wipe his tears away and smiled. He truly is an idiot.

" Are you alright Sungyeol? They didn't hurt you, right?" He shook his head.

" Just a few punches but I'm okay. I'm okay because you saved me." Sungyeol smiled at me despite his tears that were still falling. My heart stopped at that moment. I could feel a swelling warmth in my body, and that only increased when he put his hand over my eyes.

" Got to sleep. I will wake you up when we get back to your place." I only nodded my head and let myself sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

I opened my eyes and realized I was somewhere else. They must have brought me to a different place when the knocked me out. I mentally punched myself for not noticing another person behind me then. I got up from the ground and my eyes widened to see Dongwoo on the ground with somebody else. Then I recognized the person to be Kevin-sshi.

" Dongwoo... Kevin-sshi..."

It wasn't until a few minutes later did they open their eyes. I sighed in relief that they were okay. But once I got a better look at Dongwoo, I saw blood on his shirt. There was dry blood down his head, bruises everywhere, and there was a gash on his leg. I flared up in anger at the state Dongwoo was in. My eyes turned a deep, bright red. I got up from were I was and went to the two of them. I pushed away Dongwoo's bloody bangs and placed my hand on his forehead. If it was possible, my hand could have burned from how hot Dongwoo's body is.

" Dammit. Dongwoo, how did you get a fever?"

" Haha. I don't know. My body got really hot suddenly after the beating I got." I turn to Kevin-sshi who has a few cuts on himself too.

" Are you okay?" He nodded his head.

" Yeah, I'm alright unlike Dongwoo-sshi. I think we should get out of here before anybody comes." I nodded my head. Kevin-sshi helped get Dongwoo up and we walked towards the door. That didn't last long, though.

" Where do you three think you are going?" I turned my head around to see the guy from before and three other new people. One of the guys had his chest covered in bandages and I could smell Myungsoo's scent on him.

He must be the one who was holding onto Sungyeol. That means Myungsoo must have saved Sungyeol then.

The other one had his chest bandaged up too. This time I smelled Hoya's scent on him. I growled in anger because this guy was the one who kidnapped Sunhwa-sshi. If he didn't kidnap her then Dongwoo wouldn't have to be in this mess. I slowly let go of Dongwoo and walked towards them. The one who didn't have a single scratch on him stood in front of me. I just smirked and gripped onto his shoulders. I used all of my strength in that one hand and threw him to the wall. At that moment the injured ones were about to come at me but was stopped by that guy who was with me from before.

" Sunggyu, if you don't want your friends to get hurt, I advise you not to do anything. Right Joon?" While I was turning around I heard a scream. The two guys were holding onto Kevin and the Joon guy was holding onto Dongwoo. I took one step towards them but the guy got in my way.

" I still haven't introduce myself haven't I? My name is Junhyung. I'm sure you know what we are, right?"

" Of course. You guys are Rebel wolves." In that second his eyes turned black.

" Good then. You should probably know what is in that syringe Joon is holding to your friend's neck too then." I pushed him away. I started to panic as I saw the syringe: it's black. Full of black...blood.

" Let him go! Let him go!" I started to run at him but immediately stopped when the needle went into Dongwoo's neck.

" Sunggyu, like I said earlier, any funny business and your friends get hurt. Especially if you don't want him to become like that."

" What do I have to do for you guys to let him go?"

" Easy. Take your friend's place."

I clenched my fists at the thought. I looked at the state Dongwoo was in. If he took in the black blood then there is a possibility he would...die. That can't happen. I can't lose him because of me. I don't want someone else to die again. The thought of it breaks my heart.

Whats the point of life anymore. Dongwoo will be safe if I took his place. Sunggyu, just do it. No matter what happens it's bound to happen eventually. Your life... it's meaniless.

" Fine. I will replace Dongwoo."

" Hmph. Good. Joon come over here. I will do it."

" Okay."

The said guy brought the syringe of black blood to Junhyung. He pushed me down to my knees and held the syringe at my neck. I looked up to see Kevin holding onto Dongwoo and those other guys smirking at me. In response all I could was just sadly smile. Before I knew it, the syringe entered my skin and the black blood entered my blood stream.

Once the syringe was out, my body went limp to the ground. My body became numb and the room began to spin. Little by little I could feel my conscious slipping. I wasn't going to let that happen, though. I forced myself to let my ears and tail come out. Once I could feel them, I took my right hand and dug it into my left arm. Blood began to fall out and the numbness subsided. Now my left arm was in pain but that didn't matter at the moment.

It was a struggle to stand up but once I was able to, I turned around to Junhyung and smirked. I took my left arm and slammed it against Junhyung's chest. His body flew to the wall making a dent. Slowly, I walked back to Dongwoo and Kevin. The three other guys got out of my way because they knew the same thing would happen if they stood in my way. I took a few breaths to calm myself down. After a few minutes, we walked out of the building. Then I closed my eyes and transformed into my full werewolf form.

" Kevin-sshi, get Dongwoo and you onto my back."

" Okay." Kevin propped Dongwoo and himself onto my back and I ran off as fast as possible. Dongwoo needed treatment before it's too late.

To actually think we were in the forest. They must have built it for the kidnapping. I won't forgive them, though. After what they put everyone through, I will make sure to get my revenge.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: *wipes away sweat* That is one long chapter! Well thats for my late update so yeah! The fighting chapters are probably lame so sorry if you don't like it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter somewhat! It seems like some things have been figured out but that only leaves more mystery too! Also I have spring break which practically means I could possibly update like everyday! Anyways, thanks for reading, suscribing ( 105 subs!!!), and commenting! Until next time! P. S. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Its like almost 5 am and this chapter is a bit long so i probably won't proofread it... so yeah!)