Returning

Bubble Tea

Neither of the two girls knew quite what to say after that, so Jessica continued to blush, and Tiffany continued to laugh at her.

"Hey, Tiffany?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to come back to the Cafe?"

"As long as that's what you want."

"Of course it is! It's what everyone wants!"

"Okay, then I'll come back. Ask Sooyoung if I can ride with her? Please? I don't wanna walk on the ice."

"Of course." Jessica pulled out her phone, an unfaltering smile on her sweet face. "Sooyoung? Yeah, I'm done. Say... will you take another passanger?"

The younger girl had to pull the phone away from her ear as Sooyoung screamed, "FINALLY!! Hand the phone to Fany."

"Uh, it's for you..."

"Yes, Sooyoung-ah?"

"SO HELP ME, IF YOU HURT MY BABY IN ANY WAY, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE." Even Jessica could hear Sooyoung's threat. In fact, the whole apartment complex probably could.

"Okay, okay, I won't! I promise! Yeah. Okay. Alright, I'll tell her. See you soon, Sooyoung-ah." Tiffany handed the phone back to Jessica. "She said 'I knew there'd be a rainbow.' What does that mean?"

Jessica gave a reassuring smile. "It means that the storm brought something. Something great."

Tiffany sighed through smiling lips. "You are something else, you know that?"

"How so?"

"You're completely antisocial, yet you're the life of the party. You don't talk with people much, yet you know everything there is to know about them. You've only been with us for a few months, yet you're closer to all of us than we are to each other. You really are just something else."

"Thanks, I guess?"

"You're welcome, Sica. Come on, I think I hear Sooyoung's car! Let's go surprise everyone, okay?"

Jessice smiled at the girl before her. Questions needed to be answered, such as what their relationship status was, and when they'd be telling the others, and what would happen from this point on. But honestly, Jessica could wait for the answers. She was with Tiffany now. Tiffany was returning. Tiffany loved Jessica back.

And that was honestly all that mattered.

 

"Unnie, look! Fany-ah is back!" Yoona squeeled. The employees' faces were mixes of relief, shock, and happiness. Taeyeon ran up to the small girl and hugged her as if her life depended on it.

"Unnie, I've only been gone for a weeks or two! You don't have to squeeze the living daylights out of me!"

The elder girl just let her go, smiling at her, then turned to Jessica. "Thanks." It was just one simple word, but Jessica knew everything that was behind it. Thank you for bringing her back. Thank you for loving her. Thank you for being my best friend even after finding out that I love her too.

"You're welcome."

"Hey, everybody!" Tiffany yelled to the Cafe. "Watch this!" She grabbed Jessica's arms and pulled her closer until their lips met, deepening the kiss by holding the back of her neck and pushing it foreward. Jessica was surprised at first, but she soon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's shoulders and closed her eyes.

The employees whooped and cheered, along with a few of the regulars. The rest of the regulars clapped and exclaimed "finally!" The new customers looked shocked, but soon relaxed when they saw how perfect the two girls were together.

When they pulled apart, Jessica saw tears form in Taeyeon's eyes, but the manager still smiled before slipping away to her room upstairs. Jessica knew that it probably wasn't the first time she cried about loosing Tiffany. I'm sorry, Taeyeon, she thought to herself. Please forgive me. I'm sure you won't have to cry for much longer. Someone who truly loves you will come along. I promise.

"I have to go do something," Jessica said as she caressed Tiffany's face. "I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay. Please tell her thanks for everything, and that I'll always cherish the love she gave me."

Jessica wasn't shocked that Tiffany caught on to everything. "I will."

When Jessica reached Taeyeon's room, she was met with the sound of sobbing. Taeyeon was hugging a pillow to her chest, sitting on the floor. The sight of such a strong woman breaking down was heart-wrenching. Jessica approached her and gave her a hug, relaying Tiffany's message.

Taeyeon gave a sad grin. "She always was able to figure me out. She always knew exactly what I was thinking. Oh god, I just miss it so much. I miss having her look at me like she looks at you. I'll never get it back, you know. I'm so happy for you two, but I just wish that she would look at me like that just one more time... I wish that I could go back in time and relive it once more. I wouldn't change anything, though. I wouldn't accept her confession. It's all for the best. She's happier with you. But I just want to go bury myself in the beautiful past."

"If you bury yourself in the beautiful past, you won't be able to experience the even more beautiful future."

Taeyeon sighed, drying her tears and standing up. "You're right. You always are. Will the beautiful future come soon?"

"As soon as it can." Jessica placed a kiss on her forehead. She needed it. She was always comforting others; she needed to be comforted tenfold. "Go to the bathroom, and come back down when you're ready."

"Alright. You're the best, Sica."

Jessica giggled. "You too. See you soon." She ran back down the stairs, being greeted with happy faces. She made her way thorugh the crowd until she reached Tiffany.

Jessica pulled Tiffany's head onto her shoulder. "She'll be okay."

"I know."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

The younger girl laughed. "You sure about that?"

"Yep!"

Jessice gave her a warm hug. It just felt so right. Everything just fell into place, as if being with Tiffany was why she was put on Earth.

And it probably was.

 

It's NOT THE END!! One (really long) chapter left, which will reveal everything about everyone!! Oh my god, I'm about to cry right now. I can't believe it's coming to a close. My first fanfiction is almost finished... Thank you guys so much. I love you more than words can say. So, I have one request:

Since next chapter is the last chapter, I want all of you to leave a comment next chapter.

It doesn't have to be anything super special, just tell me what you thought of the story. I'll reply to each one, as always. Please do it for me? It would mean so much!

Once again, I love you all of you guys, even you silent readers~ Just you reading this has made me so happy. Please wait for the last chapter~