#8

Gangstar★

"I said, get your damn hands off my girl." KyuHyun said as he glared at the man who ran away hurriedly.

SooYoung was relieved that someone saved her, but she didn't want to see KyuHyun for now. She just walked away when KyuHyun grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

"What are you doing at a place like this, Choi SooYoung?!" He asked angrily as she moved her eyes to another direction. She couldn't answer him.

"ANSWER ME NOW." He bellowed as he grabbed her wrist tighter. She winced in pain a little and struggled to move her hand away.

"Let me go!" She said as she used her other hand to move his hand away.

"WHY MUST YOU WORRY ME AGAIN AND AGAIN?! GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I FEEL LIKE KEEPING YOU TO MYSELF AND JUST STOP LETTING YOU WANDER OFF TO OTHER GODAMMIT GUYS WHO MAKE ME FEEL SO DAMN JEALOUS." He said as SooYoung stopped struggling and looked at KyuHyun. She was afraid yet shocked by what he said. He realised what he just said and let go of her wrist, passing her a letter.

"Khun left this for us. Go read it." KyuHyun said softly as he looked at SooYoung who was at the verge of crying.

Dear SooYoung,

I guess I've never told you this, but I'm actually going to stay in Thailand from now onwards. I don't think I'll go back to stay at Korea anymore. SooYoung ah, I'll just go straight to the point. I know that you like KyuHyun. Please don't get too shocked, I know you well enough to say this.

Honestly, I also have someone else who i like. And that's Victoria sshi. You don't know her, but she's now at Thailand waiting for me. I'm sorry I never tell you this before.. But don't worry about me, Victoria is pretty and nice like you too.

SooYoung ah, we all have to find our true happiness. Yes, we have been dating for almost 2 years, but we're not each other's other half. KyuHyun likes you too, SooYoung. He's my buddy, and I know it. For a period of time, I was mad at him, but I realised that I have to stop making ammendments to our relationship. Let's break up, because I know that you and KyuHyun would be doing off well together, just like me and Victoria.

I hope that when I come back to visit you two, You and kyu would be holding hands! Let's keep in contact, because I know I'll miss you too. I hope for the best, for you and KyuHyun.

NichKhun.

SooYoung just stared at the paper blankly. KyuHyun likes me too? She looked up to see KyuHyun and just stared at him for a while. KyuHyun walked closer to her and hugged her, but she pushed him away.

"Soo, what are you still waiting for? Why are you holding back?" He whispered as she let her tears flow easily. It broke his heart to see her in this state.

"W-We can't be together."

"Why?!"He asked.

"S-Seohyun still likes you."

"So what? I've already broken up with her."

"I can't do this."

"Soo, give me a chance please." He said as he walked closer to her again. Right, why am I being like this? I feel so weird..

"Kyu, I-" Before she could finish, KyuHyun dragged her into his car and drove back to the HQ. Then he brought her into his room and locked the door.

"I have yet to say anything, why the hell am-" KyuHyun kissed her forcefully as he pushed her onto the bed.

"I just need you now." He said in between pants as he pulled away. She just carrassed his face and he knew that she agreed with him too. She wrapped her long, silky legs around his waist as he took of his shirt and her dress.

"Kyu.." She moaned as he bit and at her neck. This spurred him on more as he went further down.

"You okay?" He asked. SooYoung was confused. KyuHyun just kissed her forehead and did his works..

=====================================

KyuHyun woke up, finding SooYoung's on his chest. He smiled a little and her hair. He finally had her in his arms, her wanting him too. Just as he was her hair, she gruntled a little.

"Oppa..?" SooYoung muttered as her big eyes fluttered open and KyuHyun broke out in an uncontrollable smile.

"Morning." He said as he kissed her. She smiled too.

"Cold." She said as she tugged closer to him and KyuHyun wrapped his arms tighter around her with the blanket. He reached out for his shirt to put it on her but she pushed it away.

"Yah, wear something."

"Don't want to." She said as she stuck out her tongue like a child.

"Tsk, naughty girl."He said as he went on top of her as she laughed a little. Just then..

*beep beep* KyuHyun's phone sounded. He groaned as SooYoung pouted at him, he answered the phone as she hugged him from the back.

"Yeobosaeyo? JaeJin ah. You punk.. You called me at the wrong time.. Pancakes? Okay. Meeting at what time? Make it 3pm then. Annyeong." He said as he hastily put down the phone and turned to SooYoung.

"Sorry baby, JaeJin called to say that he bought pancakes."

"Pancakes?!" SooYoung said as she quickly changed her clothes and wore on her slippers as she made a rush for the dining area. KyuHyun followed out lazily.

"Hyung!" JaeJin called out as he winked at him.

"Are you gay?"

"Of course not kyuhyun hyung! I just wanted to ask.. You two were alone in your room last night eh.. So.. What happened hmm? I heard some sounds.. Kkekeke!" JaeJin said as KyuHyun smacked the younger man's back.

"Shut up and eat your pancakes."

SooYoung blushed as she just looked at her pancakes. Omo so embarrassing..

================================

At the 3pm meeting..

"From our reports, we have something to say. That is.. Our rival gang, 4Minute.. They recruited.. SeoHyun." SiWon said as KyuHyun's mouth was agape. Recruit SeoHyun? So that explains why she left us.. ..

"What the ?" JaeJin said as he covered his mouth.

"We have to track them down fast." SiWon said as he closed the meeting file and started the computer to show them the routes.

Just then..

"Ahh!" SooYoung screamed, followed by a gunshot.

"Soo!" KyuHyun shouted as he ran out of the meeting room and saw a mysterious girl running away. SooYoung and Tiffany were huddled in a corner, they were shocked.

"Who did this?!" Jessica shouted as she ran down to the first level, comforting the two of them.

"S-Seohyun.." Tiffany said.

======================================================================

Hello people, sorry for late update. >< anyway, NEW KYUYOUNG FANFIC!(:

It's called My forced marriagehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35528/my-forced-marriage-key-kyuyoung hope you'll read and subscribe!:D

comments and subscriptions are really appreciated for this fanfic. ^^