#5

Gangstar★

KyuHyun came back after a gang fight, his shirt was stained with blood. What happened to SeoHyun was over a week ago, but she was still in a trauma. He opened the door of his dorm, his girlfriend had stayed with him, sleeping by his side for a week already, but she was still traumatised of the dark. He rejected help from anyone.

"Seo!" He called out as he opened the door. No one.

He went off to her dorm but it was empty too. Until he saw some people rushing towards a room, and some high pitched screams and many people shouting. He ran towards the direction. His mouth was agape when he saw the scene infront of him. His own girlfriend in an empty room, with only a small glass panel to monitor her.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?! LET HER OUT!" He shouted as he barged through the door and SeoHyun was going crazy now. He hugged her from the back but she slapped him and even kicked him in the leg. He winced in pain a little but was determined to make the unstable girl calm down.

"Quick! Tie her!" Shouted a gangleader as he brought in the strings but KyuHyun shielded her.

"WHAT. ARE YOU ALL DOING TO SEOHYUN?! DID I SAY YOU ALL COULD DO THIS?!" He asked in anger. His voice was like a boombox, echoing throughout the entire area. Everyone kept quiet.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL DOING THIS TO HER?! SHE COULD BE ALRIGHT. WHY?!"

"Hyung.. I-i tried to stop them b-but they carried her here because she was screaming and shouting wh-when she saw b-boss.." panted JaeJin.

"What did you just say? boss?"      "Hyung.. I think it's him.."

". THAT OLD HAG.. trying to mess with me.. KyuHyun was about to storm out but JaeJin stopped him. "Hyung, you'll get into trouble, not now.. we can't afford to do this now." JaeJin reasoned out. KyuHyun stopped for a moment then went back to SeoHyun, he piggy-backed her into his room. Just as he was about to get out of the area..

"No one touches her. No one touches her WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. if you touch her, you're against me." He said coldly as he slammed open the door.

=========================================

"SooYoung my daughter. I told you many times, Stop being with NichKhun Buck Horvejkul anymore, is he that good to you?"

"Stop digressing. You did it to SeoHyun right?!"

"my daughter, I'm asking you.."

"STOP IT. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO SEOHYUN? WHY MUST YOU HURT HER?! YOU HURT MUM AND NOW HER?"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" His voice echoed throughout the room. SooYoung backed off a little with tears in her eyes. Her father had changed so much. She didn't know whether she should protect him or tell KyuHyun the truth.

"Now, break up with NichKhun."

"No.. Why must I?"

"I SAID, BREAK UP!" This time, his voice was so loud that even KyuHyun who was outside of the boss' room could hear him. He had his fist clenched tightly to punch the boss but he heard what he just said. Break up? Who's he talking to? He pressed his ear against the door.

"No, I don't want to listen to you anymore. I have my own life to lead, I cannot be separated from NichKhun.." SooYoung ran for the door. Just then, "Bodyguards!" He called out. The two muscular built men grabbed her arms as she screamed from the pain.

"Keep her in the dungeon. As for NichKhun Buck Horvejkul, kill him." The boss smirked as the bodyguards were about to get into the secret passageway to all the main areas.

"Oh wait. About your question.. Yes, I did it to her. So what? Anyone with Cho KyuHyun deserves it. Besides, she has such an innocent body, who wouldn't want it?" He laughed evilly. SooYoung let a tear fall down her cheek. She felt so angry that her father had changed, yet she didn't want to get into anymore trouble. She had to escape from the dungeon, she had to save NichKhun. Somehow, her mind drifted off to KyuHyun. I guess he'll be alright, if he doesn't see me, right? Upon thinking about it, her heart broke. It wasn't last month when she found out that she started to like KyuHyun. Nope, not that kind of like, the kind where you go so crazy for someone, you actually start to love that person. (not the BFF kind okayy.)

KyuHyun was about to run into the door to save Sooyoung when the doors opened by itself. The boss smiled at him. "Yes, KyuHyun?"

" you old man. You did this to SeoHyun, and now you're doing this to SooYoung?!" He shouted as he was about to raise a penknife at him when SiWon and JaeJin came in.

"What are you doing?!" SiWon whispered harshly as Jaejin took the penknife. "Boss, KyuHyun hyung is currently on drugs, he's a bit wrong now." SiWon acted together too and in the end, they managed to escape from trouble.

"KyuHyun, don't do stupid things now."

"But they kidnapped SooYoung, I don't know where she is now. Some dungeon? But I can't find her. And they're going to kill NichKhun. And, SeoHyun.. it was done by choi bastard (the boss). Damn.."

"Hyung, you aren't angry with SooYoung?" JaeJin asked quietly.

"I.. I don't know.. she didn't know about it until now.."

"Hyung, aren't you having any regrets?"

"For what?" KyuHyun asked as he looked at JaeJin who was looking a tad serious yet sad now.

"You.. You liked SooYoung Noona, right?" He asked quietly.

KyuHyun just stared at him.

"I.. I don't know.."

"Hyung.. Don't you regret that you still care for SeoHyun? Yeah she got and stuff, but don't you feel that whatever you're doing now is just out of sympathy because you love SooYoung Noona but not SeoHyun sshi and because that your heart was always with SooYoung Noona.. instead of SeoHyun? You symphatize SeoHyun because you didn't want her to know the obvious, you were afraid that you would break SeoHyun's heart. But you're killing yourself deeply too hyung."

"JaeJin ah.. Y-you don't underst-"

"I'm not a kid anymore. I know what happened. I've been with you since I was born in this world. Hyung, It's only for sympathy that you're being like this to SeoHyun, right?" He asked quietly as he stole a glance at the dumbfounded KyuHyun. He knew that he was sorting out his thoughts.

"Kyu hyung, don't you regret so much that you already had a good feeling for SooYoung when you met her? I knew it all because I saw it from your eyes. You never gave that kind of gaze at SeoHyun before. And.. Don't you regret that just because you want to make it up to SeoHyun because of what happened and trying to forget SooYoung noona for SeoHyun, you treated her so mean and badly? Hyung.."

He muttered the last word as he realised KyuHyun was burrying his face in his palms.

"JaeJin ah.. this world is complicating. Yes, I may like SooYoung, but on the outside, I am SeoHyun's."

"But SeoHyun is just a sister to you! Do you know when you first confessed to SeoHyun and you two dated, I felt so akward? I don't know but, this may be the past. But I only know that, it's true that you love SooYoung noona."

"JaeJin, maybe you've thought too far." He said as he wiped a silent tear. JaeJin just patted his back.

"Just think about it." He whispered as he went out of the room quietly.

As soon as the door closed, KyuHyun started to cry. What JaeJin said was true.

JaeJin ah, you may be right.. But she has NichKhun.

========================================

sorry sorry sorry sorry, for the for the for the for the, ANGST! D:

okay anywayyyy. yeah it's SooYoung's dad (very obvious, i know. /: ) At first i wanted a twist like JaeJin was the one but nah, JaeJin has a different story here. ^^

Sorry if I didn't meet your expectations, I'm super down and busy now, pre exams are next week and the bigbig exams are like in may! and guess what? I have yet to study because of extra activities. =.=

So, are you all happy with the kyuyoung thingy now?I know it's kinda rushed but I'm trying to make it longer yeap?

Anyway, I've really made a kyuyoung one shot fanfic request page, do visit it and request if you want, kamsahamnida. (:

-Casettetapesxo