#11

Gangstar★

"Here!" JaeJin quickly push his hand on a brick on the alley wall and a mini code machine came out. 

*beep beep beep beep* he typed it out fast and they quickly ran inside.

"AHHHHH!" Tiffany and Jessica screamed as they jumped inside. They didn't know that it was a playground slide there.

"Quick everyone get down! They'll get us soon!" JaeJin and SiWon jumped down and landed on their butts. KyuHyun held onto SooYoung tightly and pressed the button to close the door and slide down.

"JaeJin ah, how did you manage to memorise the code?" KyuHyun said as he held SooYoung in bridal style.

"Yah, I knew that we need this anytime soon so I came here all the time! Anyway another code." JaeJin approached the door and typed out the code, then the door flung open. The gang entered in and saw the house. It was nice and hi-tech. 

"Woah.." Everyone gasped in awe as they roamed around the house. There was no windows but it was really cool.

KyuHyun sighed as he went back into his old room. This was the mini dungeon he and JaeJin used to stay at when they were kids and were rebellious as hell.

He lay SooYoung down on the bed and carrassed her face, kissing her cheek.

"I miss you Soo.. Even though it's less than a day. Wake up pabo.."He said as he shook her a little, letting a silent tear drop.

"Oppa.." Tiffany said as she went in with Jessica.

"Oh, uhm, here to check her?" KyuHyun quickly stood up, wiping his tear away.

"Yeah, just wait outside. She should be alright." Jessica said as she touched the bandage on SooYoung's head.

"Arrasso." KyuHyun went out of the room. He felt all tired after running away when some random 4minute guys came to kill them. Luckily JaeJin was fast to thing, not retarded.

-------------------------------

"Sica ah.." Tiffany said as she shook Jessica who was checking on SooYoung's head.

"What Fany? Stop disturbing me.."

"Sica stop, stop right now!"

"What?!"

"T-Touch SooYoung's tummy."

"What the hell, are you being a .. what the.. Fany ah.." Jessica looked at Tiffany and Tiffany looked back at her.

SiWon came in at the time when their hands were on SooYoung's tummy.

"Yah are you to erts? Stop touching her tummy." SiWon said as he pulled their hands away.

"Oppa.. Sh-She.. SooYoung's pregnant.."

"WAE?! BWOHYA?! DONT JOKE FANY!" SiWon shouted as Sica threw a pillow at his face.

"Shut up you idiot.. this is totally the wrong timing, really wrong timing.."

"I know right? I mean now we're so busy and stuff, she's so weak.. and now she's pregnant!?" Tiffany whispered harshly.

"Her baby's about 3 months.. Omo otteoke Fany? What should we do?!" Jessica got really frantic.

"Jinjja.. Oppa what do we do? We can't let KyuHyun oppa know, he'll forget about everything and tend to SooYoung! He's like very important.."

"Okay chill girls. Don't tell kyu or jaejin and shut up about this. just take extra care of Soo. Anyway when will she wake up?"

"Soon I guess, just let her rest more." Jessica said as she pulled the blanket up to SooYoung's shoulder.

"Okay.. hey actually this isn't a bad thing." SiWon said as he scratched his head.

"Yeah, a new life is going to be born in 6 months!"

"Yeah and what are we going to do when 2 more months pass? Her tummy will get bigger, Tiffany!" Jessica said as she smacked her forehead.

The trio kept quiet. There was so much to worry about.

"But hey, we know that KyuHyun's kind of rough.. He sure does know how to do it with Soo.."SiWon said as he smirked. 

"YAH!" Tiffany and Jessica threw more pillows at him.

-------------------------------------------

"U-Unnie.." SeoHyun muttered as she sobbed.

"SEOHYUN, STOP CRYING! You already did the explosion, what more do you want?! Don't tell me you want to run back to him? it's too late! You can see how much he loves Choi SooYoung, you're nothing to him at all seohyun! Forget about him !" Hyuna shouted as Gayoon just shook her head in disappointment.

"But I love him, I REALLY DO!" SeoHyun shouted as SoHyun went to her and hugged her.

"Hey I think lets let her rest Unnie." She accompanied SeoHyun back to her room. SeoHyun lay down on the bed.

He still loves me, HE DOES!

"SeoHyun sure still is in denial." SoHyun thought as she sighed and went out of the room.

===================================

omg how long have i not updated? ._. COMMENT PLEASE! <3