#7

Gangstar★

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Choi, I need to ask you something.." KyuHyun said as he walked towards the man.

"Yes KyuHyun sshi?"

"You SeoHyun, right?" He asked while smirking.

"Well what do you mean?"

"We know what happened.. I heard it.. She told me.. It's you right?"

"Hah, what a joke you got th-!" Before he could finish his sentence, JaeJin shot him right at the chest. JaeJin laughed in contentment and kissed his gun. "Oooh Hyung I missed Mrs Gun! Let's find her now!" He shouted excitedly like a 4 year old as KyuHyun laughed, then left his subordinates to fight the 5 other bodyguards, leaving the dead Mr Choi there now.

He went around the ground and hit a movable slab of wood.

"Tada." JaeJin said as it opened one of the bookshelves. KyuHyun and JaeJin rushed inside and closed it behind them. SooYoung, I'll save you. Hang in there.

==========================

"Let go of me! Ahh!" SooYoung screamed as JunHo tore of the other side of her shirt. Looks like he had a spare set of keys with him and he found SooYoung. They were in the old cell now and her shirt was completely ripped off. JunHo laughed evilly and stared at SooYoung who was clad in her torn shorts and bra now.

"I can't believe you hid all these for no one to see.. Luckily I'm the first, don't worry.. I'm going to do a good job, you'll enjoy it.." He said as he hugged her by the waist and kissed her lips forcefully. Hot tears brimmed in her eyes.

Kyu.. please save me..

She tried to push JunHo away but he was too strong. His hands went to her shoulders and was above to move downwards when..

"Hey bro what's up," KyuHyun said as he pulled JunHo head all the way to the back and there was a loud cracking sound.

"ARGH!" He shouted in pain as JaeJin pulled him to the back. KyuHyun immediately took his jacket out and covered SooYoung with it. Tears alrady stained her whole face due to shock and she was weak, she didn't eat for a day. KyuHyun hugged her. He missed her so much even though it's just 1 day.

"It's okay now.. You're with me." He said as he lifted her chin up and SooYoung just looked at him, still sniffing. KyuHyun couldn't resist it, he kissed her forehead and he knew that SooYoung was shocked. JaeJin looked at the two and smiled. keke, finally. He kicked JunHo one last time in the stomach and had no choice but to break the romantic scene infront of him.

"Hyung, we have to go now." He said as KyuHyun carried SooYoung up in bridal style.

"JaeJin you idiot.. And stop staring at SooYoung." He said as he turned JaeJin's head to the front and he laughed, then he ran for the exit. SooYoung just stared at KyuHyun.

He.. looks so cool when he works. He's so serious.. And isn't he mad at me? Did they kill my father?

KyuHyun turned to face SooYoung who looked so scared. He just smiled at her reassuringly and she leant against him. They got out just in time and found all the other bodyguards tied together with Junho being dragged along with JaeJin. SooYoung's mouth was agape when she saw her father dead.

"Soo.. I'm sorry, we had no choice.." KyuHyun said as he looked at JaeJin's gun.

"I.. Why.." She said as she went towards the corpse.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Shouted JunHo.

"Why?" Everyone asked in unison.

"He.. He has a bomb in him. He wanted to kill himself today."

"What?!" KyuHyun asked.

"Wait.. Isn't it going to detonate soon?!" JaeJin asked.

"Yeah.. Get out of here now, we're tired of playing with you all." TaeCyeon, one of the bodyguards said.

"You're coming with us, slaves." JaeJin said as he put them on the wheelcarts and pulled them along. Everyone began to pack up and bring all the food along with them as they evacuated from the scene.

SooYoung just packed her room slowly and KyuHyun entered her room.

"Soo, ready to go?" He asked as he looked at SooYoung who was now holding onto his jacket and wearing an oversized shirt.

"Here.." She said as she helped KyuHyun wear his jacket.

"I don't need it anymore.."

He carrassed her face as she looked downwards. He wanted to pull her in for a hug but she had already began to get her bag along and run out with them. He took her hand and went out, after making sure no one else was in there. His mind was completely off SeoHyun, he only wanted to be with SooYoung. To him, that's what mattered the most.

after 15 minutes since they got out, the place exploded and SooYoung just stood there dumbfounded. She lost her father, she almost got taken advantage by one of the sickest bodyguards and it dawned upon her that the one she loved should be angry with her now. She sighed. Just then, she remembered about NichKhun.

"Soo!" someone called out to her.

"Khun?" She asked as she ran towards him and cried.

"It's alright.. That bastard.." He said as he glared at JunHo who was tied up with the other bodyguards.

"Hush, it's alright.." He said as he hugged her tightly.

"Wh-what happened to your shoulder?" She asked as she held onto his shoulder a little.

"I got shot by your dad.. Soo.. he's dead now.."

"I know.."

"You okay?" KyuHyun said coolly as he walked towards the two. He was indeed jealous.

"Ne." SooYoung said softly as she turned to face NichKhun.

"Soo, I need to go back to Thailand.."

"Why?"SooYoung asked, in shock.

"HQ over there needs me.. I have to fly back now to work for them."

"How long?"

"a few months.."

"Khun, don't leave now.."She said as she tugged onto his shirt.

"Baby, i'll come back.. We can still keep in touch right? Don't miss me so much." He said as he kissed her forehead. She just smiled weakly at him.

"Besides, Kyu is here too, he can take over me for a while."

"But it's not the same without you." She said on purpose. KyuHyun's heart broke. I'm just a substitute of Khun.

"I love you." He said as he kissed her forehead then pushed the other guys onto the jeep. He had to bring them to Thailand too to see what they wanted to do to them.

Before he opened the door, she hugged him from the back. He sighed, then climbed onto it. SooYoung knew NichKhun just didn't want to feel sad again. She too just walked away, back to KyuHyun as the jeep drove off. She wondered how long it would take to see NichKhun. She had to bear in mind that she was losing feelings for him too.. Who knows how she and him would be the next time they see each other.

===================================

[at the mansion sooyoung once lived in (now the HQ!)]

"Seo, where are you going to?!" KyuHyun said as he locked the door.

"Kyu, let me go please.. She said as tears formed in her eyes.

"You aren't alright yet.. Stay here."

"I can't. I know we aren't the same anymore." KyuHyun stopped at SeoHyun's setence. Yeah, they didn't feel the same as before. No more fireworks.

KyuHyun looked downwards and SeoHyun knew that he knew what she meant.

"I need a break, Kyu. We have to end this.. I know you have no more feelings for me. Even though I still have.. But I can't bring you down. And I know, that you like her.." She said as she looked at a picture SooYoung, KyuHyun and SeoHyun were in.

"Seo.. I'm sorry.." He had no choice. He was really in love with SooYoung.

"It's alright.. I.. I need to go now."

"Will you come back?" He said before SeoHyun left the building.

"It depends." She said as she walked away. KyuHyun just stared at the retreating figure. True, now his heart broke, but at least he could let go of all the guilt.

He sighed and walked towards SooYoung's room.

==========================

SeoHyun stopped dead in her tracks.

I'll be back to get back at you, Choi SooYoung. I won't give up. I'm not some pushover.

She smirked as she continued walking to a car.

"So, you really want to join us?" Asked a girl who had heavy makeup on.

"Yes. I know you all hate Mr Choi's gang a lot. Don't worry, I'll help you all."

"Okay. Welcome to our gang, SeoHyun sshi." They said as SeoHyun smiled.

I'll be back for KyuHyun, you'll see.

============================================

SooYoung sighed as she lay on her big queen sized bed. She felt so alone in his world. NichKhun had left, it was as if he just broke up with her. SeoHyun was gone, she knew. She saw her leaving the building. KyuHyun.. She had to let go of him. She slowly went out of the room but banged into KyuHyun.

"Sooyoung, where are you going?" KyuHyun asked in frustration. First Khun was gone. Second SeoHyun was gone. Third, SooYoung was hurt. Her father, and because of JunHo.

"N-nothing." She said as she hastily went off, hot tears b in her eyes.

He really hates me, from his tone.

She opened the grand doors to the pub. She sat alone at one corner.

I have to do this to earn a living, and make KyuHyun hate me.

SooYoung adjusted her short skin tight dress, her long legs exposed.

A man went towards her and touched her thigh. She shivered a little but just smiled at him.

"How much?" He asked.

======================================

What the hell is she doing at this dirty place?! It's for es. Wait. Don't tell me..

KyuHyun opened the doors and some girls swarmed around him. He glared at each of them and they backed off to other old dirty fellows.

KyuHyun searched the corners and went out to the open air again. He saw some man kissing a girl's neck, whispering at the same time, "Those legs of your's really .." Just then, he recognised the girl.

====================================

She shivered and she really wanted to run away from the man's clutches.

Just as the guy went to her legs..

"Get away from my girl."

===============================================