#13

Gangstar★

A/N: you people think too much HAHA. i guess i fooled you people /: sorreh!

==========================================================

"K-Kyu?" She whispered as he just looked at her and broke out into a toothy grin.

"SooYoung!" He shouted as he hugged her. She just laughed a little as she found out that he was crying.

"Kyu? What are-" She said as she lifted his face up. "Kyu.." She muttered as KyuHyun looked angry now. "Yah Choi SooYoung you.. Why didn't you leave that building? you worried me so much, you've been sleeping for days you know?! You worried me! How could you do this?!"He shouted in anger as he pulled away from her. Her weak yet happy face turned into a frown. 

"Kyu.. I'm sorry.." She said softly as a tear dropped from her eye. He sighed as he helped her to sit upright and hugged her tightly as soon as she got into a proper sitting position.

"Pabo.. Why didn't you wake up earlier? I.. I missed you." He said softly as he nuzzled his face in her neck. She sighed as she weakly used her left arm and his hair. "Oppa, I was in dreamland, keke.."She said in a joking tone to make him feel more calm and not get so worried.

"Pabo jinjja.. pabo!" He said as he pulled away and she put her palm on his face, carrassing his tears away. "Kyu.. I won't leave you, you know that right?" She asked as he held onto her hand and put it to his lips, kissing it softly.

"Promise me."He said as he put his pinky finger out. She laughed at his cuteness as she linked her pinky finger with his. 

"SOO AH YOU WOKE UP!!" Jessica screamed as she ran to her best friend with Tiffany head first and hugged her tightly. "Sica.. Fany.. Chill okay?" She giggled as she their hair too.

"Well but now, we have to devise a more important plan. 4Minute just contacted us that SeoHyun ran away from their turf and we have to work with them now because they know all the secret stuff and.. she somehow caused a massive bomb from there. So we have to meet 4Minute in secret because their workers.. they helped her.."

"What?!"KyuHyun shouted as he looked at SiWon who said the information.

"She's insane like seriously. Let's track her down soon with 4Minute. For now Seo's agents are all about. We need to make sure we don't get caught." JaeJin said as he closed the door behind him.

SooYoung looked at KyuHyun as he shrugged. She felt a tinge of guilty in her. She knew that SeoHyun was like that because of her, but SeoHyun just had a problem with letting go. Was it wrong for her to be with KyuHyun?

============================================