#20

Gangstar★

SooYoung's eyes opened in difficulty as she looked around her. SiWon, Jessica and HeeChul were right beside her. Their eyes twinkled when they saw her wake up, indicating that they were happy that she was awake now. They were still gagged and tied up though. HeeChul crawled to the door, banging it lightly and someone opened it quickly.

"SooYoung?" KyuHyun called out as he rushed to her side, helping her up and bringing water along. She looked as KyuHyun rushed around the room, bringing water medicine and other neccessities. She felt happy, but then she realised, they were enemies, weren't they? He left her. That's right, he dumped her. With she and her child. 

Jessica struggled and started using voice to get KyuHyun's attention but to no avail. KyuHyun was busy with getting things for SooYoung. Quickly, he knelt beside her and tilted her chin to help her drink  the water. As much as she would want to drink it, she shook her head vigorously using her strength and the water spilt on her clothes, wetting her. KyuHyun's eyebrows furrowed as he took the towel from his side, wiping her face and arms.

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?" He asked as he her hair. She panted as she avoided his gaze. Jessica then hit his back, getting his attention this time. 

"Oops, sorry. But I can only release one person and that's Jessica since she's a female too." He said as he took out the cloth from Jessica's mouth, then untying her ropes.

"SooYoungie!" She screamed as she hugged SooYoung who was still weak.

"KyuHyun sshi please go outside a while." She said as KyuHyun shook his head.

"I've to take care of SooYoung, she's still weak-"

"I know medicine. Please." She said as KyuHyun sighed and backed out, leaving the two. Jessica sighed as she checked on the baby. SooYoung sighed and lay back on Jessica. Jessica knew what SooYoung was thinking and hugged her.

"Soo ah, KyuHyun's nice, he is. But I don't know why he's like this to us now. There's so many things left unsaid."

"Y-You didn't.. tell him that.. My child.."

"No. I will only tell him only when the time is right." She said as SooYoung nodded her head, closing her eyes. Jessica knocked on the door softly again and KyuHyun came in almost immediately, going to SooYoung. He brought in a lot of food and spread it out infront of her.

"You must be hungry right? Look, I've bought a lot of food, you can eat them." He said coaxingly as he tried to entice her with food, but she had no appetite for once. She just picked the non oily and fried food and ate them. KyuHyun scratched his head as he watched SooYoung have difficulties using the utensils as she was weak.

He decided that he should do something for her, and obviously he missed her so much, he just felt like touching her. He first tied up Jessica again in case she ran off, then picked up the spoon, brushing his fingers over her hand. He scooped up the food and put the food in , letting her lean against his chest. At first she'd avoid him but slowly, she got tired of it and succuumbed to him.

"There there, are you full SooYoungie? I have more food-" He was interrupted by her soft snores as he looked downwards, seeing SooYoung sleeping. He smiled as he watched her sleep soundly and tugging onto one sleeve of his shirt. His eyes grew softer as he carefully put his arm around her waist, pulling her in closer to give her warmth. He burried his face in her hair as he sniffed. She smelt dainty, as usual. He broke into a smile as he lay back on the cold hard wall, hugging SooYoung at the same time, sleeping now.

His eye bags were now obvious due to endless nights without sleep, missing only one person.

Choi SooYoung.

=====================================

Hey guys i finally updated and this is crap, i know. btw i have a bad news to share to all of you..

im sorry i cant reach up till 30 chapters. i just cant, i dont know why. Anyway,

gangstar is about to end soon. ): PLEASE DONT CRY. I AM VERY SORRY ):

i have a lot of work going on and well final term is coming up so i have to work hard (especially on science. omg i at that subject but im going to turn things around.)

i'll have to work doubly hard to get into the class i want next year so i can enjoy myself and also, get to update more aff stories whee. anyway people im so sorry okay? ): i really am.