#15

Gangstar★

"SeoHyun, I'll join you." KyuHyun said as SeoHyun smiled at him and hugged him. He sighed as he held onto her waist. That smile no longer made his heart flutter, it made him angry.

"Okay. Firstly, we have to get rid of SooYoung okay? For stealing you, for taking you away from me for so long! Finally you're back with me.." SeoHyun said as she hugged onto KyuHyun tightly. KyuHyun's eyes widened when he heard SooYoung's name mentioned.

Get rid of.. SooYoung?! Heck how do I do that?!

"Seo, I don't think we should get rid of her-"

"Why?! Okay, then let's get rid of other clans first okay?" She asked as she pulled away from him. He gave off a weak smile as he followed her into the dark cellar.

"I-I need to go back first. I'll go pack up. I'll leave SooYoung." He said as SeoHyun smiled and grabbed his hand tightly.

KyuHyun managed to sneak into the house as SooYoung and the rest were sitting on the couch, waiting for KyuHyun. SooYoung stood up immediately when she saw KyuHyun and ran towards him. She hugged him tightly but he didn't seem to respond.

"Kyu..?" She called out softly as he pushed her away and went into their room. JaeJin and SiWon ran to the door that was ajar and saw KyuHyun dumping more clothes into a traveler's bag.

"YAH, CHO KYUHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" SiWon asked as he pinned KyuHyun to the wall.

"Get off me." He said coldly as Jessica and Tiffany pulled SiWon off KyuHyun. "Why are you stopping me?! He's leaving, HE'S BETRAYING US." SiWon said angrily as he pushed KyuHyun to the ground and punched him. KyuHyun struggled as he rolled SiWon off him and tried to punch him but JaeJin stopped them.

"STOP IT. CHO KYUHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" JaeJin asked angrily as the room became quiet. JaeJin was never this angry before.

"It's none of your business. Go take care of your dear friends before anything happens." KyuHyun said coldly as he zipped up the bag. SooYoung's eyes were filled with tears.

"Kyu, where are you going?" She asked as she tugged onto his arm. "KyuHyun.. KYUHYUN!" She shouted as she held onto his arm and hand as he was about to leave the house. He sighed inwardly as he pushed her away harshly, making her fall onto the ground. Tiffany gasped as she kneeled down beside SooYoung, afraid that something might happen to the baby. Jessica slapped KyuHyun as SiWon and HeeChul glared at KyuHyun. They were disappointed.

"WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!" HeeChul asked as he held onto KyuHyun's collar. KyuHyun chuckled as he pushed HeeChul away. "You all are useless. Protecting each other, brothers and sisters such? That's all crap, I find it all funny. When have you all actually tried to stop any of your enemies? Weaklings. Well let me tell you all this. TODAY, CHO KYUHYUN ISN'T THE OLD KYUHYUN WHO STANDS UP FOR YOU ALL." He shouted daringly as he chuckled more. Inside, he felt his heart break when he saw SooYoung crying. He wanted to hug her badly but he squatted infront of SooYoung,  holding onto her chin.

"And you.. You love me eh?" SooYoung looked into him.

"Choi SooYoung. Let me tell you the truth. I NEVER LOVED YOU. YOU WERE JUST A TOOL FOR ME TO CLIMB TO THE TOP. LOVE? WHAT'S THAT TO ME. I'M RUTHLESS, COLD, I DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER'S FEELINGS. ." He said coldly as he pushed her face away from him. SooYoung couldn't believe what she just heard. She scrambled onto her feet as she tried to stop KyuHyun from leaving, JaeJin and Tiffany trying to pull her away.

"No.. KyuHyun all those are lies right?! KyuHyun.. Don't leave.. KYUHYUN!" She shouted and started to cry as the others told her not to run after him. They were terribly angry and disappointed. "HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU SOOYOUNG." SiWon shouted as he tried to pull her away from KyuHyun. KyuHyun never turned back.

He slammed the door and left. He left SooYoung crying her heart out. Leaving a broken heart.

"Otteoke.." SooYoung said in between sobs as JaeJin carried SooYoung onto the sofa. "Noona.. That bastard.. Betrayer.. He doesn't deserve you." He said as he punch the wall. 

"JaeJin ah.. Otteoke.. He left me.."

Tiffany started to tear up as she hugged SooYoung who was in a daze. "SooYoung, no matter what, we're still here for you. Me, Sica, SiWon, Heechul and JaeJin. We won't leave you. You can't lose hope. You have to be strong, for your child." She said as JaeJin stopped punching the wall and stared at Tiffany and SooYoung.

"Noona.. Is pregnant with the bastard's child?!"He shouted as he looked at the rest who had their heads down, even 4Minute knew about it too.

"We couldn't tell you, KyuHyun might know.." GaYoon said quietly as she played with her fingers.

"So that's why SooYoung noona tried to stop him.."

"Soo, we're all here for you." HyunA said as she hugged her new found friend.

Choi SooYoung still sat there in a daze. She felt numb.

--------------------------

"Seo, I've done it. Now we'll start our plan." KyuHyun said quietly as SeoHyun smiled and hugged him with tears in her eyes. 

"Kyu ah, do you know how life changed when you left me? It was miserable.." SeoHyun said as she cried on KyuHyun's chest. He just her hair, his mind was left somewhere with SooYoung.

I finally did it. I left her. I broke her heart, Everyone thinks I'm a bastard now. But here I am trying to save the whole bunch of them. I know I'll regret this decision to turn to SeoHyun now. Because..

I miss SooYoung already. My heart hurts so much when I pushed her away, I turned her face away from me, I said all those hurtful words that would leave a scar on her. All the scenes in my mind was all the happy times I had with her.. until the scene where she started to shout and cry for me to come back and at least turn my head back for the last time.. I didn't.

I hate myself.

=====================================

HEY PEOPLE I'M BACK! (: I've started a new ChangKyuSoo fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49671/crime-love-changsoo-kyuyoung-romance-snsd-superjunior-tvxq

there'll be KYUYOUNG inside! :D be sure to check it out! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE AND FOR THE NEW FIC IS LOVEDD :D