#14

Gangstar★

A few days passed as KyuHyun lay on the bed beside SooYoung as he sighed. The plan with 4Minute wasn't really working, and now 4Minute had to live with them. SeoHyun was hard to handle.

SeoHyun, she won't give up unless.. she has me back. But how can I confirm that? I already know we're going to be in trouble if we don't find her. But Seo JooHyun is really cunning. She's not really the person everyone thought she is. She murders, she steals. She does anything to get her away. Only because of.. me. I'm feeling so guilty now. SooYoung ah, I..I'm sorry for what's going to happen to you, but I can't land you into trouble. After all this is over, we'll start anew.

KyuHyun thought as he left the bed and went to the living room to sleep. SooYoung grabbed his hand just in time and stopped KyuHyun but he pushed her hand away.

"Kyu.. Where are you going? It's dangerous.." She muttered as KyuHyun sighed. It's so hard to do this.

"Living room. go sleep."He said as he walked faster. 

"Why are you like this?" She asked as KyuHyun stopped in his tracks.

"Look SooYoung, stop being a pain in the neck, I'm tired. Just sleep."

"What happened to us?!" She shouted as KyuHyun turned around.

"I don't know.. I DON'T KNOW." He said furiously as he slammed the door, leaving SooYoung in tears. She held onto her tummy as she cried. When will he know I'm pregnant? When will he just talk to me properly? What happened to us? It's only been a few days.. What happened?

KyuHyun leaned his back onto the door as he sighed and let a tear drop down his face. Lately, he was being cold to everyone, even JaeJin. No one must know about this. I must stay strong, for SooYoung.

His phone vibrated and he opened it, revealing a text message.

Meet at Han River, usual spot.

He sighed as he wore on his cap and jacket. JaeJin peeked out of the room and tugged on KyuHyun's arm.

"Where are you going?" JaeJin asked solemnly as KyuHyun shot him a sorry look. JaeJin knew that something was wrong. "What's wrong?" JaeJin asked as he turned KyuHyun around.

"N-Nothing. Help me take care of SooYoung."KyuHyun said as he got out of the house. JaeJin just stared at KyuHyun's retreating back. He ran into SiWon and TIffany's room immediately.

"Hyung, SiWon hyung.." JaeJin said as he shook SiWon violently. SiWon grunted as Tiffany woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Something's wrong.. It's about KyuHyun hyung. He told me to take care of SooYoung noona and he left suddenly. Something must have happened." JaeJin said as SiWon shot up immediately.

"Follow him." They grabbed their coats, leaving HeeChul, Jessica and a crying SooYoung in the house.

============================

YEAH MAN I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO UPDATE THIS NOW MUAHAHHAHA :D