#3

Gangstar★

SeoHyun woke up, horrified to see the scene infront of her. Kyuhyun hugging SooYoung. She sniffed a little. KyuHyun heard it and woke up, seeing SeoHyun cry infront of him, he immediately stood up and hug her, but SeoHyun pushed him away.

"Why.. Why are you doing this to me? Kyuhyun, why?!"

"Seo, listen to me, I'm just comforting her, she just broke up with-"

"Broke up? So? How would you feel, if you see the person you love sleeping with someone else?!"

"Look, she just broke up she's having hard times."

"What about me?I've been tolerating so much because of her. I can't believe because of this newbie here i have to actually be like this! Why kyu, why?" She cried louder.

"SeoHyun, she's my best friend, how can I leave her in the lurch?!"

"But I'm your girlfriend! And she, your best friend? You two only knew each other for 2 weeks! What about Khun oppa?"

"I trust her seo!"

"SO IM ACTUALLY LOSING OUT TO SOME RANDOM GIRL HERE? I LOST MY LOVER TO HIS BEST FRIEND?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CHO KYUHYUN?!" She shouted. SooYoung opened her eyes and sat up, she saw SeoHyun scolding KyuHyun. She was shocked. Oh no.. what if it's because of me? Aish I shouldnt have come here from the start.. I must help Kyu.

"SHE'S NOT SOME RANDOM GIRL. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND. AND STOP SCOLDING ME. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT, TO SCOLD ME BECAUSE OF ME PROTECTING MY BEST FRIEND. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, HER BOYFRIEND, IS KHUN. HOW THE HELL DO I TALK TO KHUN ABOUT THIS?!" He shouted in fury as he glared at SeoHyun. SeoHyun was shocked. The NichKhun she knew was not easily swayed, but this girl actually made him fall in love head over heels with her.

"J-jinjja..?" She muttered.

SooYoung immediately ran out of the room. She didn't like what KyuHyun just shouted. She just wanted KyuHyun to keep it to himself. She knew that he had no choice but to splurt it out, but she was awake then, she heard it all. It just hurt her deeply.

"Yes. SeoHyun, sorry but I'm really irritated now with Khun. Please let me calm down. Sorry." He said apologetically as he rubbed the temples of his head. He hated to see Khun being in this state. SeoHyun understood it and cupped his face gently. "Kyu, I'm sorry too." KyuHyun smiled at her. His heart softened and he kissed her on the forehead.

"Go rest, honey."He said as she walked out and waved goodbye to him. Inside, she was mad. Choi SooYoung. I'm not letting you get away with KyuHyun.

=============================

SooYoung ran all the way to the garden outside the base. She panted as she sat down on the stone bench. KyuHyun escaped out of his dorm after seeing that SeoHyun had returned to her room. Yeah, the heater was actually alright.

He ran around the whole base finding SooYoung. Aish Choi SooYoung, because of you, I'm running everywhere. wait. because.. of sooyoung.. im doing this?

he stopped. I wouldnt even run around this freaking big place just for seohyun.. no cho kyuhyun, it's nothing. it's only 2 weeks, what do you know?

While the other part of him said, Love isn't defined by time, dear KyuHyun.

He sighed as he thought of it and saw SooYoung staring in the garden. He walked towards her.

"Soo.." He said. SooYoung stood up abruptly and back off a little. "Y-Yes? KyuHyun ah, I think SeoHyun is waiting for you.. go find her.."She muttered in a quivery voice. KyuHyun walked closer to Sooyoung and she backtracked more. Suddenly..

"AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she fell into the swimming pool. KyuHyun was shocked too. He knew that she couldn't swim, so he jumped into the water and swam towards her, pulling her up. "Soo, are you okay?!" He asked worriedly as he let her lay on his chest. He her wet hair and she just panted.

"N-ne. I'm alright, go back first.."

"SeoHyun isn't waiting for me or anything Soo."

"I.. I know but.. just go back.."

"Why? Do you really hate me?"

"KyuHyun, you know I've never thought of it this way.. I never hate you.. I.. I just feel bad that I made you two quarrel because of me."

"It's alright, SeoHyun just doesn't understand anything.."

Just then, NichKhun appeared behind KyuHyun and punched him in the face.

"Khun!" SooYoung shouted as KyuHyun covered his cheek. KyuHyun glared at NichKhun and punched him back too. Soon, a fight broke out between them and some of their subordinates tried to stop them. SooYoung could only stop them helplessly.

Before NichKhun could punch KyuHyun again, SooYoung shield KyuHyun so NichKhun put his fist down.

"Cho KyuHyun, count yourself lucky that I didn't do anything more than that to you. I'm telling you, SooYoung is mine." He said as he pulled SooYoung away and used his towel to drape around her shoulders. Her white shirt exposed her garments. SooYoung missed NichKhun alot too, but she couldn't leave out her best friend. As NichKhun put his arms around her shoulder, SooYoung turned behind to watch KyuHyun glaring at NichKhun, but also giving her a reassuring gesture that he was okay. SooYoung smiled weakly at him.

NichKhun pulled SooYoung into his room and he just stared at SooYoung's teary eyes. He just hugged her and she hugged him back tightly. "Khun, I missed you.." She said as she cried a little. NichKhun pulled away and cupped her face, using his thumbs to dry her tears. "I missed you too. Forgive me?"

SooYoung just nodded her head. He kissed her on her lips as she responded to it. NichKhun just smiled, but inside, he felt sad that he hurt his best friend out of jealousy.

"Saranghae Soo." He said as he pulled away and hugged her. She just smiled cheerfully. Little did they know KyuHyun was standing at the door, watching the scene in front of him.

His heart broke, again.

===================================================

how's this? (: i just ended my seungyoung fanfic for this :P cause i got many ideas on this fic hehe. ^^