#10

Gangstar★

"Hyuna, it's coming out in 3, 2, 1.." SeoHyun said as she pressed the button and a sizzling sound came, followed by a large explosion inside the HQ.

"Our job here is done SeoHyun, revenge for us is sweet.." Hyuna said as she laughed evilly as SeoHyun walked away back into the van as the window exploded and mushrooms of smoke engulfed.

==============================

"Soo.. SooYoung!" KyuHyun shouted into the dark dorm alley as he crawled his way into SooYoung's room. The impact was so big that half of the building collapsed. He knew that it was SeoHyun who started this. He injured his legs as he and JaeJin were scrambling up the stairs.

"Hyung.. I-I'll go find.. survivors.." Jaejin said as he nudged KyuHyun who was on the verge of tears. He had to find SooYoung.

"Just go." He said gruffly as he scrambled to his feet and kicked open the door. He was horrified when he saw the room collapsed and all her things covering. 

"SOOYOUNG!" He shouted as he tried to move away the debris. He came across a photoframe of them and kept it with him. 

"Hyung, stop it! We'll help you." JaeJin said as he and some survivors went to carry the debris along with him.

"SooYoung.." KyuHyun kept saying her name as he threw away the debris. Then he reached something soft. He grabbed it and pulled it a little, then felt a ring on it. He pulled the soft thing a little and saw the ring he gave SooYoung just last week.

"JAEJIN, SHE'S HERE. QUICK, HELP HER OUT, FASTER." KyuHyun shouted as he pushed all the debris aside, even though his hand was bleeding.

"Hyung, you're bleeding.." JaeJin said as he grabbed KyuHyun's hand, but got shook off.

"Faster." He said as he held onto SooYoung's hand.

 Just as the debris was all taken out, he saw SooYoung's lifeless body. There were cuts over her body and her face was stained by the dirt. 

"Soo.." KyuHyun shook her as he held her in his arms. JaeJin covered his face as he sighed. He didn't expect this day to come. SeoHyun was really going crazy.

"That .." JaeJin muttered harshly as he punched the wall. He turned over and saw KyuHyun pressing his forehead against SooYoung's forehead. KyuHyun was crying. JaeJin had never seen KyuHyun like this before since they were kids.

"Hyung.."

"JaeJin, get everyone out of here and pack everything they can find here. We're leaving this place."

"Arrasso.." JaeJin was about to walk out but he peeked his head in.

"Hyung, is.. SooYoung still alive?" JaeJin asked as KyuHyun just nodded his head slightly.

"She still has a pulse JaeJin ah. Go on first." JaeJin nodded his head and went to the first level.

KyuHyun let his tears spill more. He hugged SooYoung tightly. He almost died because of shock. The first thing he thought of when the building suddenly exploded at the dorms was SooYoung. Luckily she was still alive, but he had to find Jessica and Tiffany to check on her.

"It's okay SooYoung, I'm here." He said as he held her hand to his cheek. He knew that SooYoung would be so scared and worried when the building shook.

===============================

SooYoung woke up in the grass meadows. "Where am I? Am I still alive? Where's KyuHyun?

Many questions were in her head as she let her tears come out. She was scared and alone. Back at square one.

Suddenly, she heard a vague voice in the distance. "Kyu? Is that you?" She said as she ran out but hit a wall and growled in pain. "My head hurts so badly.." She said as she rubbed her temples.

"SooYoung.."

The voice said. She could recognise the voice.

"KyuHyun! I'm here!" She shouted as she ran into the invisible wall again.

"Ouch!" She screamed as she sat back at the meadows again. She grabbed onto her tummy a little, it hurt a little.

"Stop playing with me.."SooYoung whispered as a gust of wind blew ahead.

She was afraid, she hated to be alone without KyuHyun with her. "Where are you, Kyuhyun?"

Just as she started to cry, the voice came back again.

"It's okay SooYoung, I'm here."

She looked up and wiped her tears away.

"Kyu, I'm here too." She didn't feel so scared after hearing his voice.

===========================

okay people i actually dropped a huge hint in this chapter about SOMETHING. :P anyway i wont update so often now because exams are here and i have yet to freaking update.):

DID YOU ALL WATCH THE ROYAL WEDDING? IT WAS SO SWEET. :D KATE AND WILLIAM ARE SO CUTEEE. <3

and harry omgggg. :D 

they two are so damn cute and sweet together. they have the perfect disney marriage ._. kate was like cinderella! :D 

okay im spazzing. anyway i have a new kyuyoung fanfic idea up in my head somewhere now, but it still remains a secret. (:<

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THERE'S SO LITTLE COMMENTS OUT OF ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS. ):