#1

Gangstar★

He kicked the guy in the abdomen before wiping blood off his lips. "This'll teach you a lesson." He smirked at the guy who was holding onto his abdomen in pain. He gestured his hand in the air and his subordinates followed him from behind, keeping their knives into their pocket. Nope, they didn't kill people. They only used it to slash certain parts. He placed his sunglasses onto the crook of his nose before getting into the car with his assistant.

"JaeJin ah, tell boss that we're done." JaeJin, the assistant, nodded his head and pushed in some buttons before calling someone.

"Mr Choi, we're done. Yeah, we're headed by KyuHyun hyung." KyuHyun smirked as he left the warehouse with many injured men and when JaeJin told Mr Choi that their leader was him.

===================================================

"Hyung, boss is coming.." JaeJin said as he nudged the triad leader and pointed at the direction.

In came the boss, as well as a girl. She was tall and really pretty. She caught KyuHyun's eyes, the first time they met. She was following behind the boss.

"Yah Jaejin ah, is that boss' new girl? She looks pretty." KyuHyun whispered.

"I dont know.. But i agree that she's pretty too, keke. Hyung, dont let down SeoHyun, keke."

"I know.. Annyeonghaseyo Mr Choi." KyuHyun said as he stood up abruptly.

"Hello KyuHyun. How's work going on?"

"Alright.."

The girl stood out to him the most, and she took a step beside Mr Choi.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi SooYoung imnida." She greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Cho KyuHyun, and this is JaeJin."

JaeJin bowed down immediately. Obviously, after seeing such a pretty girl.

"Get a chair."Mr Choi said to KyuHyun as he dragged a chair from the side and the girl just gave a small smile at him and sat down.

She looked really sad and she was looking away all the time, looking at her phone to be exact.

What happened? He was curious.

"Hyung, SiWon hyung wants us to be at the warehouse now. He said that the syndicate is holding now, so we have to be there to stop that bastard who betrayed us.."

"Let's go."He said. His eyes were still glued to the girl. She looked really upset, and it was something he never seen someone like this before.

"Here we come, action."

=========================================================

KyuHyun hopped off the van as another car parked beside them. His best friend came out and smiled at him before swiping off the sunglasses. He seemed different today, and he looked sad.

"NichKhun, are you okay?"He asked as he slapped his best friend's back. "Yeah. Let's get going."He said seriously. Well, NichKhun was never much of a serious person. Other than today.

NichKhun used his foot to hit down the door of the room and an incoming bullet came infront of them. JaeJin skilfully shot the bullet with his gun and cause a mini explosion, a sign that meant KyuHyun was here.

SiWon turned around after shooting at a guy, smiling at KyuHyun. SiWon was bleeding on his waist, apparently, he got slashed.

KyuHyun and NichKhun were horrified. NichKhun got into the room and started to fight with other guys while his subordinates brought SiWon out. KyuHyun went after the escaping boss.

"Bastard, gotcha." He said as he shot the guy in his leg and he knelt onto the ground. SiWon's girlfriend, Tiffany, came out abruptly. She was also from the gang.

"Let me bring him back to boss." She said cheerfully and tied him with ropes. Yeah, she did all the easy jobs. All of them fled from the scene and went back since the boss was with them.

NichKhun kept checking his phone and was  constantly asking whether they were reaching the base soon. What's wrong with NichKhun today?

As soon as the van stopped, NichKhun got out of the van and ran into the base where Mr Choi was.

"You two better talk." Mr Choi said as he patted NichKhun's back and approached SooYoung. KyuHyun was welcomed back by his girlfriend, SeoHyun. Mr Choi smirked at her. He knew that Mr Choi always had desires on SeoHyun so he protected her well. He looked back at SooYoung. Aish why am I looking at her? Anyway if SooYoung wasn't his daughter, he would have taken advantage of her. He hugged SeoHyun as Tiffany helped SiWon to the recovery room.

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked as she kissed his cheek.

"Ne. SeoHyun ah, go rest, you're so weak nowadays."

"Mmm." She replied sadly.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly as she looked at Mr Choi.

"That old hag.. What did he do?!" He said as he pulled her away.

"He tried to peep at m-" He shut her up and started to walk angrily towards Mr Choi but SeoHyun stopped him.

"Kyu, don't do it. You'll get into trouble, I don't want it.."She muttered. He smiled at her and carressed her face.

"Seo.. You're suffering too much.."

"It's okay, as long as you're happy." She smiled. She tiptoed a little to kiss his lips but he backed away.

"I need to check on something, rest arrasso?" She nodded happily and went back to the female dorm. KyuHyun was curious about what NichKhun was doing. He saw NichKhun enter a dark alley with SooYoung.

"Soo, listen to me." NichKhun said as he grabbed her hand. Soo? So informal? Yah, that's the boss' daughter!!

"I don't want to hear it." She said angrily as she swatted his hand away and turned away. She sure has attitude. I like that. WOAH WAIT. I liked that? Aish she's just cool!

"Look, you don't have to break up with me just because i accidentally kissed some random girl when i was drunk, I was celebrating." He said as he held her face. She just looked at him and pushed him away, walking away. She turned around and saw KyuHyun and was a little shocked, but she went away. WHAT THE HELL?! NICHKHUN?!

============================

[FLASHBACK of KYUHYUN]

We were celebrating our victory between some bastarded enemy group who betrayed us so NichKhun and my gang drank till our heart's content. Well who knew he drank too much and thought that some girl was "SooYoung". I didn't know who SooYoung was but yeah, now I know..

NichKhun got pulled away by someone. I thought that it was some random gang member but no, it was a girl. She slapped him hard on the face and he was shocked.

"Soo?" He said as he rubbed his eyes. Well he was in deep .

"You.. You cheated on me.."She said angrily. I thought that it was some random girl who was obsessed over this hunky guy then. So I didn't stop them since I thought it was fake.. and well if it was fake, it'd be funny.

========================================

I tried to follow SooYoung but NichKhun stopped me. "Cho KyuHyun, what are you doing?!" He asked angrily.

"Yah NichKhun, You never told me that you were dating the boss' daughter!" I said as he kept a look out on SooYoung.

"Don't check out my girl." He said as he slammed my hand down.

"What do you mean? Cheking out YOUR girl? You two just broke up! And I have SeoHyun so just shut it. And you. You didn't tell me you're attached!"

"I don't want to tell you all. I don't want you all to think that I dated the boss' daughter just because I wanna be a bootlicker. I love SooYoung, so shut up." He said angrily.

"Okay fine. Just calm down will you? What happened?"

"She broke up with me. And anyway you know what happened right since you eavesdropped on us."

"I didn't mean to, I was just concerned-"

"Enough. I'm really tired now." He walked away. I've never seen NichKhun like this before.. He really loves SooYoung..

============================================

KyuHyun walked towards the dorm area when he heard some weeping sounds in a room. The room was a little bigger than the rest and the door wasn't closed properly. KyuHyun opened the door and saw a crying SooYoung. She was burrying her face in the pillow.

"Sooyoung sshi?" He called out quietly.

"K-kyuhyun-"

"Just call me KyuHyun."

"Kyuhyun sshi, why are you here?"

"I heard someone crying.. so I came in. are you alright? You and NichKhun.."

"Uhm, yeah." She said as she dried her tears. KyuHyun sat beside her.

"Well, you can talk to me if you want to."

"Ne, thank you."

He just looked at her quietly, admiring her beauty.

"Y-you don't have to be formal with me even though I'm the boss' daughter. And I'm not that weak.. I-I'm strong okay!" She said as she forced a smile and KyuHyun laughed at her.

"Yah, then I'll be informal keke. You're so lonely here.."

"I don't have friends here yet. And I'm staying here from now onwards.."

"Why?"

"I don't want to live with my dad an dhis many wives. I just want to have some adventure. Yeah, I'm wild and whatever.."

"But you got NichKhun right?"

"M-my dad doesn't allow us to be together.."

"What the heck, why?"

"Because.. He just doesn't want us to. Anyway.. by any chance, do you know SeoHyun?"

"Uhm she's.. my.." KyuHyun stopped.

"Girlfriend right? I saw you two just now. You two were so sweet." She said in envy.

"Thanks.. Y-you okay?"

"Ne.." A little tear dripped. Just seeing KyuHyun and SeoHyun together made her really happy that such a sweet and successful couple was here infront of her. Unlike NichKhun and her..

SooYoung broke the akward silence "Uhm, sorry about my dad.. and SeoHyun.."

"Well it's okay. I mean I'm really mad at him for this.. But I'm not mad at you." KyuHyun smiled at her.

Suddenly, someone barged into the room.

"Well well, you two hit off really well huh?" NichKhun said as he glared at KyuHyun.

"Khun, stop being sarcastic." SooYoung looked away from NichKhun's gaze at her.

"I can't take this anymore, it's so mushy. Really. I feel like puking." NichKhun glared at KyuHyun before slamming the door. KyuHyun knew that it was just pure jealousy, but it really stung SooYoung's heart to see her boyfriend like this. Well, ex-boyfriend.

"Soo, please don't take it to heart."

"Well NichKhun's right, we really hit off quite well. KyuHyun sshi, be my friend?"She asked as she looked at him sadly. He just chuckled.

"Yah, you're really cute. I want to be your friend, not because I want to up arrasso? Anyway, you should really calm down. Milo?"

"ne!" She said cheerfully as KyuHyun went out of the room.

Neither of them knew a little love in their heart started to grow.

=============================================

OMO HOW'S THIS FIRST CHAPTER? :D i cant really wait for the poster so yeah /: today's the last day of march and tomorrow's 1st april!XD awwyeah!