9

Please, give me a second chance

 

Sungyeol widened his eyes, "I-i-i-i... M-m-m-m-m.. ME ?! I-i-.. Y-y-ou-y-you !..." Sungyeol lost his mind in front of Myungsoo, face as red as a tomato and he was shaking like a leaf. The kingka chuckled, put his palms on Sungyeol's red chubby cheeks and kissed him passionately.
When they parted away, the nerd was still red and eyes wide. Myungsoo chuckled and caressed his cheek, "Yes or not?"
"Y-YES!" He yelled and quickly put his hands over his mouth.
Myungsoo smiled, pulled away Sungyeol's hands and pecked his new boyfriend on his lips, "Wait for me after school, ok?"
He nodded as response and watched Myungsoo walking away.
 
The bell rung and Myungsoo walked to his class with a stupid smile on his face. Students around him were surprised to see him smiling, girls were squealing and taking some pictures. He entered the classroom and sat next to Woohyun.
"My my, it's seldom to see Kim Myungsoo smiling. Mind to tell your super best friend what happened?"
The kingka looked at Woohyun, "I'm in love."
"Whoo, who's the y chick?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
Myungsoo chuckled, "Sungyeol."
"Ooh-WHAT?!" He yelled, "THAT NERD?!"
Myungsoo looked at him with wide eyes, "Um, yes."
"No, no, you can't date him. YOU CAN'T !"
"Why?"
"He's a nerd, you're a kingka. A y, famous kingka."
"You dared me to date him and i fell in love."
"Cancel the date, i won't reveal your secret."
"Too late, i already asked him out."
"Break up soon."
"Or not." mumbled Myungsoo.
The teacher entered and the class started.
 
 
-after school hours-
 
Sungyeol was at his locker, taking his books. Just then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and found a rose in front of him.
"It's for you. Since it's friday, shall we go out for a date?" He looked at the guy in front of him and realized that it was Myungsoo. He blushed, thinking about the kiss they shared earlier.
"Y-Yes." He shyly took the rose and closed his locker.
Myungsoo pinched his cheek and kissed him on the nose, "You're so cute, you know that?"
Sungyeol looked down, Myungsoo could tell that he was blushing and chuckled before putting his arm around his boyfriend's waist. The nerd whimpered and looked at the other while trying to freed himself from his grip. The kingka looked at him with a confused look.
"What are you doing?"
"P-People are watching.."
"Oh." Myungsoo turned around and yelled, "Lee Sungyeol is Kim Myungsoo's boyfriend!!"
Sungyeol's face instantly became red. He hit Myungsoo's arm and ran outside. The kingka chuckled and followed his boyfriend.
You could hear girls disappointment, envy and some of them cried.
 
While they were walking, someone was watching them from the rooftop.
"I need to end this."
 
-----------------------------------------------
HAI READEEEEERS !! I updated quickly for you. <3 cause I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. ;-; i'm so touched. :sobs:
And i'm surprised, i got 99 subs for this story. I didn't expect this ! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING ! It means a lot to me. ü
Comment again and i 'll update more. ^^ <3