7

Please, give me a second chance

 

It's been 3 days since the incident. Sungyeol tried to talk to Myungsoo but the other was no where to be found, so, he gave up. He walked to the rooftop, wanting to have some fresh air.
Once there, he sat on the bench and admired the flowers in front of him. They were beautiful. He touched on of them when he suddenly heard someone.
"My my my, look what we have here."
He quickly turn around and found bullies.
"W-What-"
Before he could finish his sentence, one of them pushed him. He fell on his and let out a small cry.
"S-Stop please!"
"Why would we?" They started to give him some light kicks, laughing at the same time while the nerd was crying and shouting for help.
"It's useless for you to shout for help." One of them said.
They continued, until their kicks became stronger, hitting his whole body with their dirty shoes. Sungyeol felt his body numb, he couldn't move.
"Nobody want a nerd like you. You're useless, that's why you're alone."
He closed his eyes, waiting for a punch when he heard gasp and cries of pain.
He immediately opened his eyes and saw the bullies on the ground, knocked down.
"I don't like it when someone disturb me during my nap."
Sungyeol recognized this voice. It made his heart beat faster than usual.
"Th-Thank y-you.." He said shyly and slowly stood up. He silently sighted in pain while walking to the door.
"Wait."
He turned around and found Myungsoo in front of him, "Let me help you."
Sungyeol blushed, "N-No. I can w-walk by my-myself." He then turned to the door and as he was going to turn the doorknob, he felt someone carrying him.
"You're hurt, i'm bringing you to sick bay." Said Myungsoo while walking down the stairs.
"Wait! No! There are peo-people!"
"So?"
"They'll see us! And and... Your fans are gonna.. Kill me and so on!" Sungyeol's face turned red.
Myungsoo chuckled, "I don't care."
"But i care! I don't want to be bullied for the rest of my life!" The nerd pushed himself off Myungsoo and landed on the floor, he quickly stood up and limped to the infirmary.
"Yah, don't do that." Myungsoo helped him to walk and when they entered the sickbay, he put Sungyeol on the bed. The nurse wasn't there so Myungsoo had to heal Sungyeol.
"Where did they hurt you?" Asked Myungsoo while touching the nerd's stomach. When he heard a hiss of pain, he immediately knew.
"Take off your shirt." Commanded Myungsoo.
Sungyeol blushed madly and shook his head, "No!"
The kingka sighed.
 
Outside the sickbay, they could hear Sungyeol's voice, saying "No! Don't do that!" "Stop!"
 
Myungsoo smiled proudly, Sungyeol was in front of him, shirtless and blushing. He hid his body with the covers and looked down.
"Come on, let me see your wound!"
The nerd slowly lower the covers, revealing his smooth milky skin, pink s and his flat belly.
When Myungsoo saw that, he immediately felt his pants tight.
 
-------------------------------
Comment c: