4

Please, give me a second chance

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were on a bench, sipping the hot coffee while watching little kids playing with the snow.
Sungyeol didn't say a word since they left the cafe. He just kept looking in front of him and drinking.
"What do you like to do?" Finally asked Myungsoo, looking at Sungyeol with a smile. He smiled a lot lately.
"I love reading" answered the other.
"What do you like?" Another question.
Sungyeol put his coffee next to him, "I love kids"
Myungsoo looked at the kids who were making a snowman. He smiled, "I love kids too. They are cute"
The other looked at him, "I never thought that a guy like you would love kids"
"I'm not like Woohyun. We are best friends, but that doesn't mean that i'm like him. I'm not a bully"
Sungyeol smiled a little, "That's why i accepted the small date" he said in a whisper, loud enough for Myungsoo to hear. And he smiled.
He suddenly stood up and grabbed Sungyeol's hand, dragging him to the snow.
"Wh-What are you doing?!"
"Lets play in the snow!"
And after that, they had a snowball fight.
 
"It was really fun" Confessed Sungyeol as he arrived in front of his house. He turned to Myungsoo and smiled.
"Thank you for today" he blushed and looked down.
 
Sungyeol was the type of falling in love easily.
When they made a snowman, Myungsoo asked the kids to help them as he wanted to make the biggest snowman in the world. Thing that failed.
Myungsoo played with them, let them hop on his back and helped them to reach the head of Mister Big White. (They gave it a name and called them Big because it was big and white cause he was white)
He discovered a new side of the kingka.
 
"Sungyeol, look at me" Said Myungsoo as he watched Sungyeol looking at him.
The kingka took off the nerd's glasses and caressed his cheeks whereas Sungyeol looked down again.
"You are really beautiful. You should throw those glasses" He whispered while smiling.
"Th-Thanks.." He said with a smile.
Myungsoo gave him back his glasses, "I'll call you later" he said.
The other looked at him and smiled while nodding.
"And... Lets go to school tomorrow"
Sungyeol's heart skipped a beat, "Y-Yes!" He answered eagerly with a large smile.
 
Myungsoo said goodbye and started to walk away but stopped when Sungyeol shouted, "Wait!"
He looked at the other running to him.
"I-I... I just want you to know that i hope to have a-another d-date" He confessed while blushing.
"Of cour-" He stopped talking when he felt something soft on his cheek.
Sungyeol pecked his cheek.
"Be careful on your way back"
Sungyeol walked back to his home as Myungsoo stood there, frozen.
He touched his cheek and smiled, "I got you"