3

Please, give me a second chance

 

Myungsoo stared at the gadget in his hand.
"He'll totally jump into your arms if you press the remote. Trust me!"
That was Woohyun's plan. He looked everywhere and when his eyes landed at the top of Sungyeol's head, he found a big bucket of cold water.
"This kid..." He mumbled and put back the remote in his pocket. He plastered a smile on his face and put his hands in his pocket before walking to Sungyeol.
"Hi" he said.
Sungyeol quickly turned around, afraid that someone of the green group might shout at him. Because you know, it's Lee Sungyeol...
"You know that you're not allowed to come here?" Myungsoo continued.
Sungyeol quickly stood up, bowing at 90°, "S-Sorry... S-Someone told me that his friend was waiting for me..."
"You know that this friend could make fun of you? Look what's over your head"
The nerd looked at where Myungsoo told him and widened his eyes before hiding behind the kingka.
He quickly stepped back when he realized what he had accidentally did, "S-Sorry, sorry !" And then the bowing thing comes.
Myungsoo chuckled, "Why are you afraid of cold water?"
"I-I... I have a sensitive skin..."

Myungsoo walked to Sungyeol, grabbed his hand and looked at him with a warm smile, "Sungyeol, let's go on a date"
Sungyeol was too shocked to assimilate what Myungsoo said, as he was madly blushing and his eyes where looking at his hand.
"W-What?"
"Let's go on a date. Please?"
Sungyeol cautiously looked at Myungsoo, fearing that the other might play with his feelings.
"Why should i?" He asked.
"Because i'm falling for you"
Sungyeol widened his eyes, he quickly took his hands off Myungsoo's and his face was now red, "Y-You sh-shouldn't ! Leave m-me alone n-now..." He said and quickly walked to the door.
"You look really cute when you blush" Said Myungsoo before Sungyeol leaves.
"Shut up !"

 

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞

 

 

After school hours, Sungyeol rushed to his favorite coffee shop where he meets his friend.
"Keviiiiiiiiiin!!" He yelled and hugged him tightly.
Kevin's Daeryong and Soryong's old friend. He owns a coffee shop next to the twins' house and sometimes brings some cakes for them.
"How are you today? Did someone hit you?" He asked, concerned.
Sungyeol gave him a small smile, "Don't worry"
Kevin sighed and patted the other's head, "It has to stop"
"I know.."
Their conversation ended as Kevin heard the bell on the door ringing, signaling a customer.
"Hi, may i take you order?" He asked with a smile as the customer walked to the counter where Sungyeol was, looking throught the menu.
"I would like two coffee please"
Sungyeol stopped what he was doing. He recognized this voice. He slowly looked at the person next to him and widened his eyes when the customer handed him a coffee with a warm smile on his lips.
"Lets take this as a small date, i really want to know you"

Kim. Myungsoo.

"W-Why?"
"I already told you, i'm falling for you"
Sungyeol stayed silent for a while when someone broke the awkward silent.
"Give him a chance Yeol" Kevin said with a smile.
Sungyeol slowly lifted his hand and took the coffee.
"Where are we going?"