2

Please, give me a second chance

 

Sungyeol stood up immediately, bowing nonstop, trying to apologize. And of course, Myungsoo did nothing but stare at him again.
"S-Sorry, I d-didn't see y-you.."
Sungyeol glanced at him but soon regretted when he saw Myungsoo's cold eyes staring at him.
"Where is your locker?"
Sungyeol looked at him, "W-why?.."
"Where is it?" Another cold glare.
Sungyeol gulped, "F-Follow me.." He silently walked to his locker, biting his lip and kept his head down.
Myungsoo looked at the locker. It was dirty, "Stupid nerd", "You're ugly" and "You're useless" written on it in red paint with other hurtful stuff.
Myungsoo looked back at the guy next to him, "Why are they like this to you?"
"I-I don't k-know.." He took off his glasses, wipe a tear that escaped from his eye and quickly put back his thick and big glasses.
Myungsoo stared at him with wide eyes.
"You know, you shou-"

 

Sungyeol gasped when he felt something cold on his back. He bit his finger to prevent him to scream.
"My my, what is our kingka doing with the little nerd here?"
Myungsoo looked at his bestfriend making fun of Sungyeol.
"What are you doing here, Woohyun?"
Woohyun smirked, "Bullying my favorite nerd" he said and slapped Sungyeol's cheek.
"Woohyun, stop this" Myungsoo hold his bestfriend's wrist, "Just leave, let me take care of him.
"That's why you're my best friend. See you!" Said Woohyun and left.

 

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol. He was silently crying.
"Does it hurt?" Myungsoo asked while touching the nerd's red and wet cheek.
Sungyeol stepped back, "P-Please.. D-Don't h-hurt me.."
"I won't. Let me protect you"
Sungyeol looked at him with wide eyes, "You're saying this because you pity me"
"I'm not, I'm serious"
"I don't need your help.." Sungyeol turned around and walked to the washroom.


 

 

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞


 


Myungsoo felt his heart break when he saw Sungyeol's locker.
 

Myungsoo felt his heart break when he saw Woohyun bullying Sungyeol.
 

Myungsoo felt his heart break when he saw Sungyeol's red cheek.
 

Myungsoo felt his heart break when Sungyeol cried.
 

And when Sungyeol said that he didn't need him, his heart broke even more.

Myungsoo made his way to the washroom and met Sungyeol there. He was wiping his face with his handkerchief. Myungsoo found his glasses on the sink, stole them and hid them behind his back.
"Sungyeol"
Sungyeol turned around quickly, his hand looking for his glasses and looked at Myungsoo.
"You're looking for this?" Myungsoo shoved the object in front of him. Sungyeol tried to take it but the other put it in his pocket.
"Give it back!"
"You look better without glasses"
"Who cares? Give it back"
"I care"
Sungyeol stopped his track, "Why?.."
Myungsoo smiled and put his palm on Sungyeol's cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, "Because you're beautiful"
Unfortunately, he slapped Myungsoo's hand, "What do you want from me?!"
The kingka sighed, "I just want to be someone special to you"
"Who wants to befriend with a stupid, ugly and useless nerd like me?"
"Kim Myungsoo?"
Sungyeol scoffed, "Leave me alone.." He then made his way out of the washroom.

Myungsoo took out Sungyeol's glasses and looked through them.
"Eh? They aren't real?"

 

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞

 

 

Sungyeol rushed to his locker where his spare glasses were. He tried to be inconspicuous but failed completely as his glasses fell and someone walked on it and it broke.
“Oh god, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to…”
Sungyeol was surprised, the one who would break his glasses should laugh and make fun of him, but no. This one was apologizing.
It was a guy who looked like a girl and had blond hair.
“I’m sorry for your glasses, I’ll pay you back!”
The nerd’s eyes widened when he saw who was talking to him.
Lee Sungjong, one of the kingka.
“N-No… It- It’s-”
“You’re Lee Sungyeol, right?”
“Y-Yes..”
Sungyeol shut his eyes closed, waiting for a slap, a punch or even worse but felt something on his shoulder instead. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Sungjong smiling at him.
“I was actually looking for you…”
“M-Me? Wh-Why?”
“There’s a friend of mine who’s waiting for you on the rooftop’s garden”
It was a private place. Only the Green group, specialized in plants was allowed to go there.
“Who?” asked Sungyeol, curious.
“You’ll see. Now go~!” Sungjong pushed him to the rooftop’s stairs and smiled widely at him.
Sungyeol turned around and made his way to the little garden.
“I smell something fishy…” he mumbled and sat on the bench. That’s when he noticed his glasses that Myungsoo took earlier, lying next to him. He quickly grabbed them and wore them before looking around again.

 

 

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞

 

 

“Details?”

“Talk to him, make him fall in love with you, date him, him and break his ty heart”

“You’re going a bit too far… He’s human”

“I don’t care, do it”
 

Myungsoo remembered the conversation he had with Woohyun before making his way to the garden. He opened the door silently and saw someone sitting on the bench. He smiled, closed the door without making noise and put out a small remote from his pocket.


“Be ready, Lee Sungyeol”