1

Please, give me a second chance

 

"Yeolliiiiiiie wake up!" Daeyeol shook his brother, "Wake up or you'll be late!" He said, still shaking his brother non-stop.
"I'm awake, stop shaking me" said Sungyeol in a sleepy voice. He got off bed and made his way to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth and had a shower. When he was done, he quickly put his uniform, took his bag and rushed downstairs to be greeted by the smell of breakfast that his cousin was making.
"Good morning honey~" said Soryong while flipping an omelet.
"Good morning hyung" he responded and sat next to Daeyeol who was sipping calmly a strawberry milk.
"Here's your food my big boys!" A plate full of delicious food appeared in front of Sungyeol and Daeyeol. They took their fork and quickly stuffed their mouth.
At that moment, Daeryong came in the kitchen.
"Hi" he said and took a bottle of milk in the fridge, kissed his little cousins and his brother before making his way back to his room.
Soryong sighed, "I don't think that hyung will drop you at school"
Sungyeol looked at Soryong, "Waee? It's already a week now" He complained, mouth full of food.
"He's busy with his drawings. You'll have to take the bus Yeol"
"Fine" he groaned and returned to his food.

Sungyeol stood up, kissed Daeyeol and Soryong before rushing to the bus stop. He put his earphones and played his favorite song while waiting for the bus.

 

 

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞

 

 

"Wake up man!"
Something cold touched Myungsoo's face. He opened his eyes and found that his friend just throw a bucket of cold, really cold water on his handsome face during his beauty sleep. He sighed, grabbed a book and stood up.
"Nam ing Woohyun, come here!" He yelled and rushed to his friend's room.

After Myungsoo threw his book in Woohyun's face, he brushed his teeth and rushed to the nearby cafe to have his daily breakfast there before going to the bus stop.
When he arrived at the stop, the bus was already there.
"I made it in time" he smiled to himself and entered in and met his friends. He sat with them and started to chat about random things until one of his friend threw something on a guy in the front.
"This nerd again" laughed one.
The guy looked at them with an annoyed face and ignored them.
"What's his name?" Asked Myungsoo, eyes glued on the guy.
"His name is Lee Sungyeol. A nerd" scoffed the other.
His friends made fun while Myungsoo's stare was still on Sungyeol.

 

During the lunch break, Myungsoo and his friends went to eat on the rooftop, playing games on their phone or talk about girls.
“Hey, let’s play spin the bottle” Said Woohyun, showing his empty bottle.
They sat in a round and Woohyun turned the bottle which landed on Myungsoo.
“Truth or dare?”
Myungsoo looked at his friends. “Dare”
One of them whisper something in Woohyun’s ear. Myungsoo swear, he saw a smirk on his bestfriend’s lips.
“I’m sorry Myungsoo, but…” his smirk became wider, “I dare you to date that Sungyeol for a month”
“And if I don’t want to?” Myungsoo asked.
Woohyun chuckled, “I’ll reveal your secret”
Myungsoo gasped and bit his lip before nodding, “I’ll do it”

 

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞

 

Sungyeol stayed on class to do his homeworks when he felt something wet on his shoulder. He sighed and turned around and had colored water on his face. He took off his glasses and cleaned them before making his way to the toilet.
‘Why me?’ he thought while wiping his face and his uniform.
He returned to his class and when he arrived at his desk, he found his notebook drenched and pages torn.
He sighed and looked at his notebook with pity and decided to throw it. He then decided to pick a new one at his locker. He walked out of his class but suddenly bumped into someone.
To be exact, he bumped into the kingka aka Kim Myungsoo.