12

Please, give me a second chance

 

Myungsoo got out of his car along with Dongwoo. He looked around and found that most of the students in the school was there. Well, who will not come to Sungjong's party?
He entered Sungjong's house and looked around. Loud music was playing, some students was on the couch already making out or drinking with friends, some dancing and maybe some in the swimming pool.
He looked for Sungyeol when he heard a yell next to him.
Dongwoo shouted that he had seen Hoya dancing and that he looked so ing hot and that he wanted to get laid tonight. And eventually, Myungsoo walked away.
"Hey baby~ are you interested to 'woohoo' with a y chick like me?" Asked a girl, apparently drunk, clinging his arm while rubbing her fake s on it. The kingka gave her a disgusted look and walked away.
 
 
Sungjong looked at Sungyeol and squeals.
"You look so hot! Now let's go!" He dragged Sungyeol downstairs, "Let's have fun!!"
 
Myungsoo drank his beer while looking at the people dancing. He sighed while thinking of his boyfriend.
'Where are you?' He looked around again, 'I miss you so mu-' he caught a familiar figure walking in through the crowd, "Holy ." He mumbled under his breath while staring with wide eyes at Sungyeol, who was shyly walking to him. He wore a tight black jeans ripped from his thighs to ankles, black spiked studded boots, a large white wife beater with holes on the chest and a leather jacket with some studs on the sleeve. His hair was messy and his makeup made him even more y. Myungsoo immediately felt a hard on.
He smirked when Sungyeol reached him, he put his arms around his boyfriend's petite waist, "You look so y." He whispered to his ear.
Sungyeol blushed and smiled a little, "Th-Thanks Myungie. You look great too."
Myungsoo smiled and kissed Sungyeol hungrily.
 
 
Sungjong went to the dance floor. He started to move ily his hips to the rhythm of the music. Several boys were trying to grab his and dance with him, but he shoved them away.
While dancing, he felt the urge for a drink. He stopped his movements and made his way to the bar, asking for a glass of champagne. While waiting for his drink, he fan his slightly pink cheeks with his feminine hand. He felt hot from dancing. He grabbed his glass of champagne, and just when he was going to drink, he heard a familiar voice asking for whiskey. He immediately blush while looking at the boy next to him.
'Ohmy! Choi Jonghyun is next to me!' He thought while sipping silently on his champagne.
 
Jonghyun, also known as Changjo, leaned against the bar while drinking his whiskey. He turned his head to see who was next to him and found Sungjong. He smiled.
 
"Hey." Said Changjo.
Sungjong nearly choke his drink. He didn't expect Changjo to talk to him.
"H-Hey." He replied with a small smile while looking at him.
'Damn, he looks so hot!'
"Thanks for the invitation, i'm really enjoying myself." He sent Sungjong one of his famous smirk.
"I invited the whole school and we need to relax before the exams." He bit the border of his glass.
"Let's have a date."
"Wh-What?" Sungjong looked at him with wide eyes, not believing what he said.
"U-um, i mean, let's meet to revise before exams."
The Diva looked down, disappointed. He really thought that he could have a chance with his crush.
"It sounds great." He forced a smile before drinking all his champagne in one shot.
"Good. See you on monday then." Changjo waved goodbye and disappeared in the crowd.
 
'He's straight. I have no chance..' Thought Sungjong and decided to go dancing again.
 
 
Myungsoo was on a couch, Sungyeol on him and they were eating each other's face. The kingka roamed his hands around the other's body.
Tongues dancing together and the heat of their bodies rising, Sungyeol finally spoke, " me." 
 
 
------------------------------
Haaiiiii ! Sorry if this chapter has a lot of mistakes and if it's kind of... Lame, but i need someone to write a for me. If one of you would like to, please inbox me ! ^-^
 
Thanks to all my subs. I'm surprised that i have +100 subs. It means a lot to me. Thank you again and keep on reading my stories ! I'll do my best to write better ones. c:
 
Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter ! :D
 
PS: I'm updating from my phone, i'll post the link of Sungyeol's clothes and his makeover on the next chapter. :)