10

Please, give me a second chance

 

"Let's go at the beach, watch the sunset and kiss y'know?" Said Myungsoo with a grin.
"U-um.. You're so.. Cheesy." Said Sungyeol while looking at his boyfriend with big eyes.
Myungsoo chuckled and kissed the nerd's nose, "It's because of you, i love you so much!"
"D-Don't say things like th-that!"
"Awr, come on, we're lovers!"
"Still.."
 
Finally, they decided to go to a café, drink hot beverages and chat about stuff.
"Let's go to the winter festival tomorrow." Proposed Myungsoo while sipping on his hot cocoa.
Sungyeol smiled and nodded. It's been a while since he went to the Winter festival which was organized every year.
"I'll pick you at 11, ok?"
"Ne."
 
Woohyun followed the couple to the café and sat a table away from them. He called one of the waitress, who's also one of his closest friend.
"What do you want Namu?" She asked while munching her gum loudly.
"I want an iced coffee."
She raised an eyebrow and wrote on her small note book, "In the middle of winter?"
"Yup. And i want you to 'accidentally' spill it on that guy." He showed Sungyeol with his finger.
"What will i get?" She asked, in an arrogant tone while crossing her arms.
Knowing that she loves money, he said, "$50."
She smirked, "I'll do it."
"Thanks Jiyeon." He said and watched her walking to the kitchen.
 
Sungyeol sipped his hot cocoa when he felt something cold on his shirt. He let out a shriek that made the other customers look at him.
"Can't you be more careful?!" Yelled Myungsoo. He stood up and went to Sungyeol who was wiping his tummy.
"I'm so sorry!" She said and walked to Woohyun who handed her $50.
Myungsoo brought his boyfriend out of the café after paying the bill. He put Sungyeol in his car and drove to somewhere.
"Where are we going?"
"My house, it's 2 blocks away from here."
The drive was silent. They arrived in front of the kingka's house and Sungyeol's jaw dropped.
"That's your house?!"
"Yup." He replied as it was a normal thing and got out of the car, as well as Sungyeol.
"I knew that you were rich, but not THAT rich." He said while admiring Myungsoo's mansion.
The kingka chuckled and grabbed Sungyeol's hand, dragging him to his house.
 
"Here's warm clothes. You can use my bathroom." Said Myungsoo while handing his clothes to Sungyeol.
"Thank you." He smiled and walked to the bathroom.
Myungsoo changed in casual clothes and sat on his bed when he heard his phone ringing.
 
-'Namu ' is calling you.
 
He sighed and answered the phone call.
 
-Hey.
-Yo Myungsoo, what's up?
-Nothing, Sungyeol's taking his shower.
-He's at your place?
-Yup, we were at a café when a waitress spilled something cold on him. Dude, who will drink cold drinks on winter?
-So stupid. Anyway, let's go to Hoya's party tomorrow, i heard that he invited a lot of hot chicks.
-Sorry, i have a date with Sungyeol.
-... Too bad then. See you at school, bye!
-Bye.
 
He hung up and started to play some random games on his phone, waiting for Sungyeol.
 
-Minutes later-
 
Sungyeol came out of the bathroom in Myungsoo's clothes. The long sleeve shirt was a bit too large for him, letting his collarbone and shoulder exposed.
"Um, Myungsoo?" Sungyeol slowly walked to Myungsoo's bed.
Myungsoo looked away from his phone and smiled at his boyfriend.
"Yes baby?"
Sungyeol blushed at the word 'baby'.
"Do you... do you have cream for baby skin?" He hesitantly asked while playing with the hem of his shirt.
"Of course." Myungsoo stood up, opened his drawer and took out a cream for babies and handed it to Sungyeol.
"Here."
The nerd smiled, "Thanks." He smiled and grabbed the cream.
 
He rushed to the bathroom and lift his shirt, revealing his tummy. It became pinkish in color.
"What am i going to tell Soryong for this?" He mumbled and put the cream on the bruise. His bruise became a bit paler and he got out of the bathroom.
 
——————————————————
I hope you liked this chapter. ü And sorry for the bad writing. :s
Comment. ^^