8

Please, give me a second chance

 

Myungsoo gulped and clenched his fist while looking at Sungyeol's body.
"Stop staring... It's em-embarassing." the nerd blushed even more and looked down. Just when Myungsoo opened his mouth, the door opened and the nurse came in.
"Oh! I'm sorry if you were waiting for me." She said and walked to the bed, "Are you hurt? What happened to you?"
"Bullies..." He mumbled.
The nurse sighed and patted Sungyeol's head, "Lie down, i'll take care of you."
Sungyeol did what she said and closed his eyes. It wasn't the first time that he comes at the sickbay. The nurse knows the problems that he has at school.
Myungsoo stood there, staring at the other's body when suddenly the nurse asked him to leave. He left without saying a word.
 
Myungsoo sighed and looked at his bulge. He rushed to the toilets and released before going back to class.
 
Sungyeol winced in pain when the nurse massaged his bruise on his flat tummy.
"Ah, stop!" He yelled.
The nurse sighed and smiled at him, "That guy seems to like you." She said and put some cream on his bruise.
Sungyeol blushed, "Maybe..."
"Soon to be boyfriend?"
"N-No.."
She shrugged and asked him to put his shirt back.
 
 
-Lunch time-
 
Sungyeol walked to the library when he suddenly felt a grip on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Myungsoo.
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah, don't worry." Sungyeol replied with a smile and went into the library.
Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed Sungyeol's wrist and dragged him outside the school.
"Yah Myungsoo !" Sungyeol tried to stop him but the other continued to walk.
Once they stopped, Sungyeol rubbed his wrist and asked Myungsoo for an explanation, but instead, felt something on his lips.
Kim Myungsoo was kissing him.
Kim Myungsoo's ing perfect lips was on his.
 
They parted away and the kingka chuckled at the nerd's cuteness. Sungyeol's face was red, eyes wide.
"Be my boyfriend." He said.
 
 
-----------------------------------
Comment ! ^^