6

Please, give me a second chance

 

Sungyeol opened his locker to take his books for the next class, when he noticed a letter in one of his books. He unfolded it and started to read;

 

"Meet me on the rooftop during lunch, i need to tell you something.

-Myungsoo
"

 


Sungyeol confusedly blinked and closed his locker before making his way to his class.

Myungsoo was sleeping on his desk when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looked up and found Woohyun.
"Hi buddy, didn't sleep well last night?"
Myungsoo rubbed his eyes, "Huh?"
Woohyun sat next to him, "How's going with the nerd?"
The other just put his head back on the desk, "Going to ask him out lateerrr"
"That's cool. But don't fall for that ." He said while playing on his phone.
Myungsoo looked at him with a question look, "Why?"
"He's a nerd, duh"
"So?"
"Kingkas don't go out with nerds."
Myungsoo just shrugged, "If you say so." and went back to sleep.


The bell rang, signaling lunch time. Sungyeol picked up his books and walked went to put them in his locker before making his way to the rooftop. While walking there, questions flooded his mind.
"What if he says that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? I'm a nerd after all.. Or maybe he wants to play a trick on me along with Woohyun?" He stopped his track when he arrived at the door, "Or he is not there and wants me to wait like a fool on the rooftop?... Maybe i shouldn't go." He stepped back, "I'll just go to the library and pretend that i haven't seen his letter"
Sungyeol turned around and rushed to the library.

Myungsoo thanked one of his friends from the Green Group for letting him pick a rose from the garden on the rooftop. He carefully cut the stem of a beautiful rose and wrapped a red ribbon on it.
"I hope that he'll say yes."
He sat on the bench and waited. He often glanced at his watch and waited again. Just when the bell rang, he realized that Sungyeol was not coming. He stood up abruptly and put the rose on the bench before going to Sungyeol's locker.
He saw Sungyeol, taking his book from his locker. He walked next to him and slammed the locker shut, which made the other jump in surprise.
"Where were you? I was waiting you know?!" Yelled Myungsoo.
Sungyeol whimpered, he didn't know that Myungsoo could be that scary, "I-I c-can expl-plain"
"Oh really? I saw you reading the note this morning, were you just ignoring me?" Myungsoo walked closer to Sungyeol, who took steps back and was trap between the kingka. (His back faced his locker door)
"N-No it's n-not th-that!" He was scared.
"Explain then!" He said, gritting his teeth.
"I-I.." His voice cracked.
Myungsoo realized that Sungyeol was crying. He couldn't bear to see him crying and slowly brought his thumb to wipe the tears, but the other bend down on his knees and hide his face.
"D-Don't hurt m-me.. P-please.." He sobbed.
"Sungyeol..."
"I'm really... Sorry.." He sniffed, "I d-didn't mean t-to.."
Myungsoo bent down and grabbed his wrists which made Sungyeol look at him.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you... It's just that.. I was angry." He looked at the crying kid with soft eyes, "I'm so sorry.." He stood up and walked away.

-----------------

Sorry for the super duper late. I couldn't update because of school. Gawd, i hate school, especially maaaaths. Kill me please.
Anyway, i hope that you liked this chapter c:
It's short, i know.. Next time i'll try to make it longer ^^

HAVE YOU SEEN TEEN TOP COMEBACK ?!!
OMO OMO MY LJOE IS SO AAAYYYYYY OFENSOQJSOWKS. I can't hold my feels ;-;