11

Please, give me a second chance

 

Sungyeol joined Myungsoo on the bed, laid his head on his boyfriend's chest and soon fell asleep. Myungsoo smiled, watching Sungyeol's sleeping figure while playing with his hair when suddenly, the nerd let out a soft snore.
Myungsoo chuckled, "You're so cute." He whispered and pecked Sungyeol on his forehead. Just when he was going to sleep, he noticed that the nerd's shirt was a bit lifted and that his skin was a little bit pink. He raised an eyebrow and lifted more the shirt, to find a big red mark on his boyfriend's tummy.
 
Sungyeol woke up an hour after. He rubbed his eye and looked for Myungsoo but didn't find him. He got out of bed and went out of the room. He didn't know where to go because Myungsoo's house was soooo big.
"Myungsoo?" He called and received a response.
"In the dining room!"
Sungyeol walked down the stairs, admiring the beautiful paints on the wall and went in random rooms before entering the dining room where Myungsoo was with a familiar girly boy.
"Oh Sungyeol!"
Sungyeol watched the guy next to Myungsoo running to him for a hug.
"You're Sungjong! One of the kingkas. I'm i right?"
Sungjong smiled, "I can finally meet my cousin's boyfriend! Omo you're soooo cute!~" he said while pinching Sungyeol's cheeks.
"Yah Jongie, Yeollie is your hyung. Don't treat him like a kid!" Myungsoo said while sipping on his juice.
Sungjong chuckled and released the other's cheeks.
"Yeollie hyung, i personally invite you to my party tonight! You need to make friends and be more social! Don't worry, i'll help you with your clothes and make up. I'll make you as pretty as me!" Shouted Sungjong excitedly.
Sungyeol let out an awkward laugh, "I don't think that i'll come. And my cousins aren't going to allow me to go to a party and i need to stud-"
"Nuhuuh stop hereeee ! I already called your cousins and they said that they were fine with it. They also thanked me for being a super super good friend for making you meet people. So if you mind," he turned to Myungsoo, "I'll borrow your girl for the re looking and don't be late for the party!"
Before Myungsoo or Sungyeol could say a word, Sungjong grabbed the nerd and rushed to his limo which drove them to his big big house.
"Oh god, are they all rich here?" Thought Sungyeol while looking at the house.
 
Sungjong dragged Sungyeol to his room and the nerd's jaw drop when he saw how big that room was. Bigger than his own room and living room.
"I'm so going to make you y for tonight!"
"But i don't have clothes to-" he quickly shut up when Sungjong opened his closet, which was also bigger than his own room and it was filled with tons and tons of clothes.
"So... What are you going to wear..." Sungjong fished through his clothes.
"You don't have to lend me clothes, i can take mine at home-"
"I FOUND IT!"
"W-What?"
"You're soooo going to look hot in it and Myungsoo's so going to have a hard on." He said proudly with a smirk.
"H-Huh?!"
 
 
Dongwoo jumped excitedly on Myungsoo's king sized bed.
"Omo i'm so happyyyyy! Hobaby is going to be at Jongie's party!" He giggled.
Myungsoo made a face while looking at his friend, "Stop with your Hoya and help me to find something to wear for Sungjong's party!"
"Ask Sungjong to come over! He has a great sense of fashion."
"He's busy. And you also have a 'great sense of fashion'. That's why i called you over!"
Dongwoo sighed and opened Myungsoo's closet, "Okay, what do we have here~"
Myungsoo sat on his bed, letting Dongwoo choose his clothes when suddenly a shirt landed on his face, then another shirt, jackets and jeans.
"Try them all!"
"...Ok." Mumbled Myungsoo and went to the bathroom.
 
 
"I'm so proud of myself right now..." Sungjong wiped the fake tear in the corner of his eye as he watched Sungyeol, "You look stunning and adsjekd!"
Sungyeol blushed, he didn't recognized himself when he stood in front of the mirror, "Th-Thanks Sungjong."
"I'll be your stylist from now on!"
Sungyeol chuckled, "As you wish~"
"My party starts in 20 minutes! I need to check if people responded to my event on Facebook!" He said and his laptop. Sungyeol just sat next to him when suddenly Sungjong let out a small scream.
"OMO OMO OMO OMO CHANGJO IS COMING TO MY PARTY !!!" He yelled excitedly while jumping around.
Sungyeol just looked at him with wide eyes. Sungjong was weird, but he was happy that he finally had a friend.
 
 
--------------------------------------------
I'm really really sorry for the late update ! It's beed like.. A months. I'm really sorry !
i hope that you liked this chapter ^^
Comment ! :D