My New Friend,No Min Woo :)

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

Secret-Friend

">http://

 

 

“Class,we stop till here then.Go have your recess and come back after 40 minutes”ordered the teacher.

The students put their paintbrushes down,take off their painting apron and went out.

“Wow,I can’t believe that painting class would be so much fun!”exclaimed Jae Hyun excitedly as she fold her apron.Sung Jae turned to her and smiled.

“Believe it”replied Sung Jae.

Sung Jae felt like someone tapped his shoulder and turned around and there was No Min Woo,the boy from other class.Min Woo smiled brightly at him.

“Hei Sung Jae!”he greeted brightly.He saw Jae Hyun and smiled.

“You’re new here?”Min Woo friendly asked.Jae Hyun smiled and just nodded.

“We’re from the same high school.”explained Sung Jae.Min Woo nodded,understanding.

“Oh~No wonder I haven’t seen you before..”

Sung Jae turned to Jae Hyun.

“This is my best friend here..”said Sung Jae.Jae Hyun nodded.

Min Woo took out his hand,wanting to do a handshake with Jae Hyun.Jae Hyun smiled and they shake hands.

“Hi!I’m Min Woo.No Min Woo or as known as...”Min Woo make a cute ‘V’ sign.

”The lovely flower boy!”said Min Woo as he gave a very bright smile.Jae Hyun giggled.

“I’m Jae Hyun.Kim Jae Hyun and I don’t have a great nickname like you”Jae Hyun and Min Woo giggled.

“Let’s go eat.I’m hungry!!”said Sung Jae.

Cafeteria

“Oh~So you guys are from different classes?”asked Jae Hyun.Sung Jae and Min Woo nodded.

“Min Woo should be my senior because he’s already in the class for professionals but since we’re in the same age,he made me just to call him Min Woo”explained Sung Jae.

“If not I’m not gonna talk to him and act like he’s my junior”added Min Woo and giggled.

“How do you guys became best friends,why,since you’re from the other classes.Sung Jae turned to Min Woo,ordering him to tell the story.

“Well,it all started like this..”

Flashback!

Sung Jae's first day.
 

“Aigoo..where is the class...this is very complicated!”babbled Sung Jae.

He was just babbling around until he didn’t notice he’s about to bump on someone!

But it’s too late..

Bam!

“Ouch!My head...”said Sung Jae in pain.

The other guy who bumped on him was growling in pain too.And to make things worst,the pile of paper he was carrying was all over the ground.

Sung Jae quickly helped him.

“I’m sorry..i’m so sorry...i was looking for my class and..”

“Sung Jae?!”said the guy.Sung Jae quickly looked at the guy-weirdly.

“Pardon me?”

“You’re Sung Jae,right?”asked the guy.His eyes widened,like he’s just seen a ghost!

“Yes.I’m Sung Jae.How do you know my name?”They both stand up and Sung Jae hand the papers to the guy.The guy took it and smiled happily.

“Sung Jae ah!This is Min Woo!No Min Woo!”the guy claimed happily.

This time,it’s Sung Jae’s turn for his eyes to widened.

“Min Woo?!From Suwon?You’re me buddy,Min Woo?!”Sung Jae almost shouted.Min Woo nodded happily.

“My buddy!!”shouted Sung Jae as he hugged Min Woo.

“Why are you here?Don’t you supposed to be in Suwon?”asked Sung Jae.

Sung Jae and Min Woo are friends since they’re in primary school.Sung Jae haven’t seen Min Woo for four years,that’s why he’s excited.

I mean,who doesn’t get excited when your very best buddy who has lost contact for four years and you actually think already left the town suddenly appeared!

“My parents moved here two years ago..".Sung Jae nodded.

“First day here?”Sung Jae nodded again.

“Can’t find your class,huh?”

“Yeah..this place’s complicated!”

“Come!I’ll show you..”Min Woo put his arm around Sung Jae’s shoulder and walked to the class.

“That’s the story..”Min Woo smiled,finishing his story.Jae Hyun nodded.

“Wow~Nice..”

“How is it going here?Do you got a lot of friends?”asked Jae Hyun.

“Yup.It’s fun here.But I don’t make any NEW friends yet”Jae Hyun looked at Sung Jae.Sung Jae realized and just grinned.

“Well,I’ll be happy to be your very first friend here,besides the dude that sits beside me here...”joked Min Woo.

Sung Jae pinched Min Woo’s arm.

“Ouch!”Min Woo was about to hit Sung Jae’s head but Sung Jae quickly take his book and defensing his head.Jae Hyun just laughed.

The story of Jae Hyun’s new friendship begins HERE :]