Chapter 10!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

B1A4-OK

">http://

 

Two weeks later

Painting class.

“Class.Stop your paintings for a while”said the teacher.

The whole class stopped and turned to the teacher.

“I want to announce something”said the teacher.

“What is it,song sae nim?”said one student.The  teacher smiled.

“Next week,we’ll be going on a trip!”the teacher exclaimed happily.The students get excited and getting noisy.

“Where to,song sae nim?”

“Gimhae Park”The students get more excited.

Gimhae Park is  a park with a lot of beautiful cherry blossom trees.

“I haven’t see cherry blossom for a long time”said Jae Hyun to her self but Sung Jae could hear her.He just smiled.

“But,this is not just a trip.There’s a purpose I bought you to go to there.”

“But I’ll tell you when we get there.Here’s the trip form.Give to your parents,fill it properly and give back to me in the next class.”said the teacher as she give the forms to every student.

”And don’t forget to bring you camera!”reminded the teacher.

“Continue your painting”ordered the teacher.

Recess,cafeteria

“You guys are going on a trip?”asked Min Woo.Sung Jae and Jae Hyun nodded.

“Where?”asked Min Woo as he sipped his iced tea.

“Gimhae Park”explained Sung Jae as he took a bite of his sandwich.

“Last year,my class went to a beach in Gyeonggi-do.”said Min Woo.

“Really?It must be fun went to the beach”exclaimed Jae Hyun.Min Woo nodded.

“But,why song sae nim didn’t want to tell us before we’re going to the trip?”said Sung Jae,wondering why the teacher didn’t tell them.Min Woo turned to him.

“What?The purpose of bringing you there?”said Min Woo as he took another bite of hisburger.

Sung Jae and Jae Hyun nodded.

“Believe me,she will say that the outstanding cherry blossoms here,their precious petals falling on the ground,brings inspirational feeling to your painting..…”Min Woo imitates the teacher’s voice as he waved his hand back and forth.

Jae Hyun laughed.

“But it’s not even spring.How come the petals will fall to the ground?”joked Sung Jae,making a serious face.Min Woo turned to him.

“YA!It’s just a demonstration.Anyway song sae nim would be saying like that.Inspirational…”once again,he imitates the teacher’s voice.Sung Jae and Jae Hyun laughed.

 

Home.

Jae Hyun have just arrived at her house.

“I’m home!”shouted Jae Hyun.

Sung Gyu who was in front of Jae Hyun babbled:

“Why are you shouting?!”Jae Hyun turned to him and smirked.

“I’m not shouting at you!”Jae Hyun give a ‘mehrong’ to Sung Gyu.

“Oh?You’re home..”said omma who was in the kitchen.Jae Hyun nodded.

“Where’s appa?”asked Jae Hyun as she turned to the living room.Appa usually sits there,reading newspaper.

“He went out,meeting his friend”explained omma.Jae Hyun nodded.

“Oh,Jae Hyun ah..”said omma.Jae Hyun turned to omma.

“Just now Zelo called.He’s searching for you.He said that if you’re home,he asked you to come to his house”explained omma.

“Oh,jinjja?He’s in Korea?!”said Jae Hyun,her eyes widened.Omma nodded.

“I’ll be going in a minute..”said Jae Hyun as she went to her room upstairs.

A minute later.

“Omma!I’ll go first!”shouted Jae Hyun as she opens the door.She just wearing simple today.

A red polka dots shirt

A black skinny jeans

A white flat shoes

And her hair were tied like this:

Still,she looks beautiful.

 Zelo’s house.

Jae Hyun was at the front gate.She presses the button that was on the gate.

I don't know what's the name of this thingy^^

“228759”Jae Hyun said to herself as she presses the number.Then,the gate opens and Jae Hyun came in.

She rings the doorbell when she gets to the front door.Within a minute,the door opens and there was Zelo.

“Jae Hyun!You’re here!Come in!”said Zelo excitedly.

When they were getting upstairs,they bumoed into Zelo’s omma.

“Auntie..”said Jae Hyun as she bowed.Jae hyun just call her auntie because she had known her for a long time.Mrs.Choi smiled.

“Hello,Jae Hyun.”replied Mrs.Choi as she climbed downstairs.

Zelo’s room.

Se Hun and Sung Jae were already there,smiling to see Jae Hyun.

“You guys were here already?”said Jae Hyun.Se Hun and Sung Jae nodded and smiled.

Jae Hyun took a seat.

“Why’d you asked us to come here?”asked Se Hun.

“I want to give you guys presents I bought from Malaysia..”said Zelo as he took out something from his bag.

“This is for Jae Hyun..”said Zelo as he gave a beautiful bracelet watch to Jae Hyun.

The watch loos like this~

“And for Se Hun,I bought you this,since you like collecting toys”Zelo hand a soft toy to Se Hun.

This is how the soft toy looks like~~

“Sung Jae,you like reading books,so I gave you this”Zelo hand the book to Sung Jae.

Sung Jae took it and screamed excitedly:

“The Hobbit!This book were not even published yet in Korea!”

The Hobbit novel=]

“Thanks a lot,Zelo!”said the three of them at the same time.

Zelo smiled.

“Anything for my dearest chingus!”