SUMMER'S BACK! =)

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

INFINITE-I Like You

">http://

 

 

 

Tommorow’s summer!!Students will have a three months holiday from school.Imagine that!Within three months,no school,playing video games all day long,can wake up late and much more!
 

In class.

Jae Hyun was just came in the clas when Zelo stared at her,grinning happily.Jae Hyun stared back at him weirdly.

“What happened to you?Do you just stealed a new PlayStation or what?”

“No,no..I’m not gonna STEAL a PlayStation.But that’s not the point.Remember the last thing I asked you for?”

Jae Hyun shook her head.

Zelo bammed his head on his desk and sighed loudly.I mean,VERY LOUDLY.

“UGGHHH!!~~”Sung Jae laughed as he tapped Zelo’s back.Then,he looked at Jae Hyun.

“Remember he asked you for their signatures?”

Jae Hyun smiled.

“Actually,I remember it.Here you go,Zelo..”giggled Jae Hyun as she took out a piece of white paper.

Zelo lifted up his head and took it-smiling again.He smiled excitedly as he looked at the paper.So does Sung Jae.But,their faces turned weird.

“Stop by at the market to buy stuffs.A lot of them have finished...”Sung Jae read what is written on the paper.Jae Hyun snatched the paper and looked at it.

“What is this?Sung Gyu oppa?When did he put this in my bag?”Jae Hyun looked at the paper and put it in her bag.

Zelo was laughing very hard.

“Aigoo~thanks Jae Hyun for the ‘present’.”

Jae Hyun took out the real one and looked at him,saying:

“Zelo,I bring the REAL one so if you don’t want I tear it into pieces,you better stop laughing...”

“ANDWAE!!!”yelled Zelo as he snatch the REAL one.This time it's SungJae's time to laugh out loud.After he have finished looked at the paper,he grinned.

“Thank you”thanked Zelo.

Then,Jae Hyun just realized something.

“Where’s Se Hun?”

As soon she finished said that,Se Hun came in the class,breathless.

“Huh!Just in time..”

“Whoa..relax..why are you so late?”asked Jae Hyun as Se Hun sit on his chair.

“I slept late last night so,I woke up late this morning..”explained Se Hun.

“What did you do last night?”Sung Jae asked.

“Emmm..”

Flashback!

Last night

OH Generation Restaurant<---------------------------------this is Se Hun’s father’s restaurant :]

“Se Hun..”Se Hun was playing video games when his father called him.

“Always with your video games..Go wash the dishes back there..”demanded his father.

“But,appa..i..i..i have a lot of homeworks to do...”

His father hit Se Hun’s head.

“Ouchh!Appa!”said Se Hun as he touches his head.

“If you have a lot of homework,why are you sitting here playing video games all day?”

“Appa~~~~”begged Se Hun.

“No.Come with me..”he pulled Se Hun’s ear.

“Aw,aw,aw...appa,appa....arasseo,arasseo...”

So,as he finishes the chores,he went back to his room and continue playing his video games till late night.As a result,he woke up at 6:54 a.m. whereas school starts at 7:00 a.m.

“Ya!What are you thinking about?”yelled Zelo and pulled Se Hun’s bag too ‘over-power’ that Se Hun almost fall and that made him back into reality.

“You don’t answer us yet.What are you doing all night?”Jae Hyun asked again.

“It’s not a good thing to remember..”

Zelo,Sung Jae and Jae Hyun looked among themselves and then to Se Hun.Se Hun who was taking out books from his bag slowly turned around at them.The three of them then raised their eyebrows.

“Ya!Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Did you did something BAD last night?”behaving like a detective,Zelo asked.

“Did you went STEALING last night?”Jae Hyun joined.

“Did you?”this time Sung Jae asked.

Se Hun stared at them in disbelief.Eyes widened,mouth opened.

His face turned out to be like this..(not 100%.. :)

“What are you saying!Why would I do that?Anyways,I’m a highschooler!Under –aged!yelled Se Hun.Zelo,Sung Jae and Jae Hyun laughed hard.

“Ouhh~~you should see your face!So funny..”said Zelo.

“Aww~my stomach hurts..”said Sung Jae as he presses his stomach.Se Hun did a ‘mehrong’(sticking out tongue)to them.

“Mianei..mianei...”apologized Jae Hyun as she giggled.

“The teacher’s here!!”