!!!!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

INFINITE-White Confession

">http://

 

They all safely made it to Gimhae Park.

“Students,gather here first,would you?”shouted the teacher.

“Okay.Here we are,Gimhae Park.Have you brought your camera,students?”

“YES!”shouted the students.The teacher smiled.

“You’re about to found out why I brought you here.The camera you brought today was not just for fun,but you’ve got to take pictures of the cherry blossom here for your next painting."

"Imagine,the outstanding cherry blossoms here,brings inspirational  feeling for your painting...”said the teacher soulfully.

Sung Jae and Jae Hyun giggled at the back because the teachers last line was the same as Min Woo had said!

“Well,I guess Min Woo was right about this inspirational thingy”said Sung Jae as he giggled.

But the teacher noticed him.

“Sung Jae,are there any problems  about my explanation?Why are you giggling?”Sung Jae stop giggling and try to find a suitable word to answer the teacher.

“Umm..nothing,song sae nim.The cherry blossoms inspired me!”grinned Sung Jae.Beside him,Jae Hyun was trying hard to hold her laughter.

The teacher shook her head and continue with her ‘speech’.

“Still,you can have your fun but came here back after an hour and half.Am I making myself clear?”explained the teacher.

“YES!”Again,the students shouted.

“You may go now.Remember,come back here after hour and half”ordered the teacher for the last time.

The students were already taking their ports,taking beautiful pictures.Jae Hyun and Sung Jae were walking together.

“Sung Jae!”Sung Jae and Jae Hyun both turned back to see who was calling him.Then,they saw saw a boy waving his hands to him.

“Jun Young is calling me.I’ll catch up with you later”said Sung Jae as he went towards the student.

Jae Hyun continues her walk.As she was walking,she took some beautiful pictures.

She was so busy taking picture that she didn’t realize that behind her was a flight of  stairs until she almost fell when she was walking backwards.

Jae Hyun was curious by the stairs.

“What if I climb up?”asked Jae Hyun to her herself.

Then,she slowly climbed up the stairs.

When she reached the top, opened.

She can see the whole Gimhae!

“Wow~So beautiful..”Jae Hyun  quickly took out her camera.

“It is”Sung Jae suddenly appeared from nowhere.Jae Hyun was shocked that her camera almost fell.

“Ya!”Jae Hyun hugged her camera tightly.”Thank god it’s fine”Sung Jae smiled.

“How could you find me here?”Jae Hyun turned to Sung Jae.

“I’m not.I just came here by myself..Who cares about you??”joked Sung Jae.Jae Hyun gives him a ‘mehrong’.Sung Je laughed.

“Beautiful,isn’ it?”said Sung Jae as he enjoys the scenery of Gimhae.Jae Hyun nodded,agreed.

“How do you came here by yourself?You know,this place is a bit ‘isolated’..”asked Jae Hyun.Sung Jae smiled.

“I’ve used to came here a long time ago......”explained Sung Jae,still enjoying the scenery.

“Ohhh”Jae Hyun nodded.

“With my ex-girlfriend.”