New Kid!!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

B.A.P-Crash

">http://

 

 

Today ia a very peaceful and quiet day.But....

 

"Oppa!!Come on!!I'm gonna be late!!"

"Aishhh!Jinjja this kid!You're making an earthquake in this house,you know?"babbled Sung Gyu as he climbing down the stairs.

"You made me do it!What took you so long to dress up?"asked Jae Hyun.

"Hey!I'm not like you.I have to be perfectly  handsome to go out"boasted Sung Gyu.Jae Hyun turned around,sulking.Sung Gyu smiled and went nearer to pinch Jae Hyun's cheeks,just like he always do.

"Aigoo..my little sister is sulking..Arasseo..how bout i treat you for a meal,okay?"Sung Gyu made his puppy dog face.

"Oppa,your apology face made your eyes looks worst"Jae Hyun took her bag."Come on!"said Jae Hyun as she walks out from the door.

"Ya!You little rascal!!How come you said my eyes are like that??This is my charisma!My charisma!!Aisshh..jinjja!!"screamed Sung Gyu.

"OPPA!!PALLI!!"

 

Paradise High School's front gate

"Jae hyun-ah.."

"What is it,oppa?"

'I can't pick you up today because i have to go to the recording studio today.You okay with that?"asked Sung Gyu.

"It's okay oppa"said Jae Hyun as she opens the car's door."Take care!Annyeong!"she waved goodbye to Sung Gyu.

 

In class...

"Ya!You're late again!"Jae Hyun turned around to face Zelo.

 

This is their place in class:

 

"You know my brother..it took time like 10 minutes for him to choose a shirt just to send me to school."sigh Jae Hyun as she took out the books from her bag.

"Such a perfectionist,huh?"Se Hun joined them while applying his lip balm.

"Why are you using that?"asked Zelo.

"Oh,this?My lips are getting dryer these days"explained Se Hun."Even i don't use it..."whisper Jae Hyun to herself but Se Hun could hear it.

"Hey!I have to protect my y lips,you know!This is my asset!Charisma!!

"The teacher's here!!"

"Good morning,students.We have a new student today.He is a transfer student from America.Please introduce yourself"said Ms.Park.

"Thank you teacher.My name is Yook Sung Jae.I'm from America but i moved to Korea because of my father's business.I hope you can be friends with me."

"That's good,Sung Jae.You can sit there"said Ms.Park as she showed the empty seat beside Zelo.As Sung Jae sit there,Zelo greets him happily.

"Annyeong!My name is Zelo,this is Se Hun and this is Jae Hyun"Se Hun and Jae Hyun turned back and waved at him.

"Annyeong!Nice to meet you guys!"greeted Sung Jae back.

"Don't be shy to be friends with us"said Se Hun.

"Yeah...We're good.Make yourself comfortable with the new surrounding.We're here are ready to help you if you got any problems."said Jae Hyun.Zelo and Se Hun nodded.

"Yes...thank you!"answered Sung Jae excitedly.

"You're very lucky to have friends like us.We're the good ones..."said Zelo and laughed.

"Choi Jun Hong!What are you doing??"shouted Ms.Park.

"Uh??Nothing teacher..hehe.."

 

At home..

"Ah,home at last..."sigh Jae Hyun.She throw her bag on the couch on went to the kitchen.

"Oh?Oppa?You're already home?"asked Jae Hyun.

"Uh.You're back earlier than you should be..."

"Mr.Yoon was absent today so we can go out earlier"explained Jae Hyun while she opened the refrigerator.

"Ohhh..How's school?"

"It's fine.We have a new kid today.His name is Yook Sung Jae.Very good looking indeed"explained Jae Hyun with interest.

"Jae Hyun ah,tommorrow i,well,i mean all of our INFINITE members are going to Busan for our concert for four days.Would it be alright for you to be here alone?"asked Sung Gyu.

"It's okay,oppa.Is it alright if i bring Se Hun and Zelo here tonight?"

"Sure!Better bring them to accompany my little sister..'Said Sung Gyu as he pinched Jae Hyun's cheek,as he always do.

"Ouch!Oppa,it hurts!"screamed Jae Hyun.Then,Sung Gyu starts to sing 2NE1's It's Hurts.

"Pyeonhaetni ne mamsoge....
Ije nan deo isang eoptneun geoni....
Nan neol neol saenggakhamyeon....
Neomu apa apa apa ....."

Jae Hyun laughed while leaving his brother."Better to take a bath than hearing your voice.I think it's enough already to hear Se Hun singing in the class..."