SLEEPOVER!!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

VIXX-Rock Ur Body

">http://

 

 

Next day

In class

"Ya! Would you stop using that !" shouted Zelo to Se Hun who was applying his lip balm .

"No can do." replied Se Hun. Sung Jae laughed. Since he came to this school, he was very close with them.

Zelo sighed and took a book out from his bag. Then, he remembered something.

"Sung Jae ah , what date is today ?"

"16th of May . Wae ?" Sung Jae asked back.

"Jinjja ? Tomorrow is 17th of May ?" Se Hun turned back to faced them so quickly , he hurts his neck. "Pop !"

"Owww, my neck ~" "Why are you so suprised?" asked Sung Jae, looking at Sehun and then back at Zelo .

"Tomorrow's Jae Hyun's birthday" explained Zelo .

"Ahh , so you're planning to throw a birthday party for her ?"

"A suprise birthday party !" Zelo exclaimed, excited about the fact .

Zelo felt a tap at his shoulder and heard that familiar voice , "Whose birthday ?" Zelo turned back and saw Jae Hyun's face, too near .

Zelo,too shocked from Jae Hyun's sudden appearance , fell from his chair- feet up in the air .

Jae Hyun, Sehun and Sung Jae looked at each other-each has a ' 0.0 ' expression .

"Ya!You're okay?Mianhae..."apologized Jae Hyun.Sung Jae quickly help him to get up.

"Yeah..i'm okay~"said Zelo as he sits back on his chair.

"So,whose birthday were you guys talking about just now?"

"Huh?Umm..Sung Jae's sister's birthday!Right,Sung Jae?"Zelo stared at Sung Jae.He understoods the looks and nodded.

"But,you said that day you don't have a sister"said Jae Hyun,curious.They started to be panic.

"Emmm..my..friend's sister..yeah.."explained Sung Jae.Zelo and Se Hun gives out a sigh of relief.Jae Hyun just nodded.

"Ohhh..Anyway,Sung Gyu oppa said that he have to go to Busan for four days starting from today.So,since there's no one home expect me for this four days..."before Jae Hyun could finish her words,Se Hun yelled happily,hands up in the air.

"SLEEPOVER!!"Jae Hyun smiled and nodded.

"Would you guys come??"asked Jae Hyun.

"Sure!!"shouted Zelo and Sung Jae excitedly.

"Good!Then come at my house at 8!"

 

8:00 p.m. ,Jae Hyun's house.

Ding!Dong!Jae Hyun was watching the TV when the doorbell rings. When she opens the door,Zelo and Sung Jae were there,smiling widely.

"Where's Se Hun?"asked Jae Hyun.

"Ya!Help me!!Back here!!"then Se Hun suddenly appeared among them-with a really big pile of bags.

"Ya!You're going to stay in my house forever??"Jae Hyun looked suprised.Se Hun just smiled.

"Come in!"invited Jae Hyun."Put your bags upstairs,in the left room"explained Jae Hyun.Sung Jae who was the first time ever stepped into Jae Hyun's house stared the living room in awe.

"Wow..you do have a really big house"exclaimed Sung Jae.Jae Hyun just smiled.

"Too big for just me and my brother.."Sung Jae looked at her,curious.

"California.Business..whatever"explained Jae Hyun.Sung Jae nodded.Zelo joined them.

"Jae Hyun ah~do you have something to eat???i'm hungry~could you cook for us??please~~"Zelo made his 'pity but cute' face.

"Arasseo..."Jae Hyun smiled.

 

10 minutes later...

"Waaa~~~smells good.."Zelo,Se Hun and Sung Jae came into the dining room.

"Looks good too.."said Sung Jae.They sit on the chair.

'Hope it tastes good.."said Jae Hyun.

"I'll enjoy it!!!"said Se Hun excitedly.

As they were eating....

"Hey guys..why don't after this we watch a horror movie?"suggested Zelo.Everyone stares at him in disbelief.

"Why you guys look at me like that?"asked Zelo.

"Don't you scared to watch this horror movie thingy?"asked Se Hun back.

"Ohhh...that's if i watch it myself.Anyway,it's just a movie"

Jyeah...JUST a movie..

As expected,Zelo was the one who screamed the most loud.Then,Se Hun got an idea to tease Zelo.He quietly tiptoed and tapped Zelo's back hard.

"Arggghh!!"shouted Se Hun.

"WAA!!!OMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"Zelo was very shocked indeed that he fell from the couch.Jae Hyun and Sung Jae were also shocked but not by Se Hun's teasing but by Zelo's screaming.Se Hun laughed hard.

"YA!!JINJJA THIS KID!!OH SE HUN!COME BACK HERE!!"yelled Zelo as he chased Se Hun who had already ran away from him.Jae Hyun and Sung Jae just laughed.