Chapter 13!!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

Lee Seung Gi-Starting Now,I Love You

">http://

 

"Your girlfriend?"Jae Hyun flabbergasted.Sung Jae nodded.

"Why,you didn't told us that you've actually have a girlfriend!"Sung Jae turned to Jae Hyun and smiled bitterly.

"I think it's suitable for me to call it 'ex-girlfriend' now".Jae Hyun turned to him,curious.

"Why?What happened?"asked Jae Hyun.

"I fell in love with her when i was still 16.."

"Your first love?"asked Jae Hyun.Sung Jae nodded.Then,he continued.

"We became a couple then.Good thing that i was also her first love.His father owns a shop nearby here.So she always came here.When i came to visit her,she often asked me to bring her here.And i did,because i would do anything for her,because i love her."

Sung Jae stopped,his eyes went teary.

"What happened then?"asked Jae Hyun again.Sung Jae took a deep breath as he continues.

"One day,i was out of town.Without i knew anything,she was hospitalized beacuse of leukemia.I felt weird because she didn't call or meet me for a week."

"So,i went to his father's shop to see if she's there.And she was,on a wheelchair with her hair covered with a scarf.I want to ask her why was she being like that,but she just smiled and asked me to bring her here.She that that it may be her last request from me"

"So i just bought her here.I want to ask her why was she's on a wheelchair with her hair covered.She kept shut,smiled and said to me:

"Sung Jae ah,you deserves to get a better girl than me.When i have leave the world,find the right girl.I beg you,find her.I'll be happy if you could find the right girl"

"And i'd never thought that it was the last time i heard her voice.I hugged her tightly,saying that she would never leave me."

"She looked at me for the last time,hugged me back and it went just like that.Her breath stops.She passed away in my hug,just like that.I quickly brought her to the hospital.But..."

Sung Jae eyes got all teary,waiting to fall.Jae Hyun tapped his back gently,also fells the sorrow.

"You're okay?"asked Jae hyun.

Sung Jae wiped his tears,preventing it to fall.He turned to Jae Hyun and nodded.

"After she passed away,i tried to forget her last words.How can i found another girl if i only love her?But i was wrong.I did find her.She reminds me of her last words that she would be happy if i found the right girl.I guess she would be happy now"Sung Jae started smiling back.

Jae Hyun turned to him.

"Who's that girl?"asked Jae Hyun.

Sung Jae turned to her and smiled.

'It's you.'said Sung Jae,but he said it inside his head,so that no one could hear it but him.

Without he noticed,he was blushing.

"Sung Jae ah,your face's red again"said Jae Hyun,pointing to Sung Jae.Sung Jae was shocked.

"Sun!"His finger quickly pointing the sun.Jae Hyun nodded.

"Anyway,who's that lucky girl,eh?"Jae Hyun kept asking.

"Secret!!"Sung Jae gives a 'mehrong'.Jae Hyun smirked.

"Secret?"said Jae Hyun as she imitates idol Secret's song 'Starlight Moonlight'.

Neoneun nae byeolbit.........
Nae maeumi byeolbit........
Neon namani dalbit.........
Sojunghan nae dalbi
t...

Sung Jae laughed hard.

"It turned out bad!"This time,Jae Hyun gives him a 'mehrong'

"Come on now.It's time.They must be waiting.."said Sung Jae as she grabs Jae Hyun's hands as he continues blushing.