Visiting INFINITE

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

BTOB-Monday To Sunday

">http://

 

 

Next day

In class

"You're going anywhere after school?"asked Se Hun.They were waiting at the front gate.Jae Hyun nodded.

"Yup.Sung Gyu oppa are going to take me to the recording studio.I haven't seen the other members for a long time anyway"Zelo turned to Jae Hyun,his eyes wide open.

"You're going to visit INFINITE?"asked Zelo.Jae Hyun nodded.Zelo grinned.

"Oh.....Okay,i understand.I'll get their signature for you.."said Jae Hyun.Zelo jumped happily.

"Yay!!Thanks Jae Hyun!You're the best!"yelled Zelo happily.They all laughed.

"Oh?Oppa's here.Bye guys!See you tommorow!"said Jae Hyun as she waved to them.

"Bye!"shouted Zelo,Se Hun and Sung Jae at the same time.

 

Woolim Entertaiment

"Oppa,you go first.I want to go to the restroom"said Jae Hyun.

"Arraseo..I'll be in the recording studio,okay?"said Sung Gyu.Jae Hyun nodded.

5 minutes later...

Jae Hyun was walking towards the recording studio when she bumped into Sung Yeol.

"Jae Hyun?"asked Sung Yeol.Jae Hyun looked at him.

"Sung Yeol oppa!Annyeong haseyo!"Jae Hyun bowed.

"It's been a long time i haven't see you!You came here once in a blue moon!"said Sung Yeol excitedly.Sung Gyu and Sung Yeol are friend since they were in high school.So,Jae Hyun had known Sung Yeol before he was a member of INFINITE.

"Come!The others would love to see you!"Jae Hyun nodded.

Recording room

"Guys!Guess who's here.."Jae Hyun came in the recording studio and waved happily.

Dong Woo waved back happily at her.

Hoya waved happily too.

Woo Hyun gave his 'flying love' to her.

L just gave his 'V' pose and smile.

Sung Jong who is excited to see her went to her.

"Jae Hyun!You're grow a lot than the last time i've seen you.Why y haven't you came here for a long time?"asked Sung Jong.

"I'm busy with my assignments.I'm a student,not like you.."said Jae Hyun.Then Sung Gyu came out from the recording room.

"Sung Jong,your turn.."said Sung Gyu.

"Okay!"replied Sung Jong.

20 minutes later....

"Ahh..finished!"sighed Dong Woo.He was the last one who went in the recording room.

"Since i haven't come here often,let me treat all of you for a treat"exclaimed Jae Hyun.

"YAY!!"shouted all the INFINITE members excitedly.

"Your manager didn't mind?"asked Jae Hyun.INFINITE members gave their pity look at the manager.

"Hyung...."begged them.The manager nodded.

"YAY!!Thanks hyung!"shouted them excitedly as they went out of the recording studio.

 

At the restaurant

"Waaa~it's been a long time i haven't eat like this.."said Woo Hyun.The other members nodded.Jae Hyun just smiled.They really enjoyed their meals,don't you think? ^^