17.

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

Lee Seung Gi-Losing My Mind(Flute ver.)

">http://

 

 

After about 30 minutes of walking,they've finally reached Jae Hyun's house.

Still,there's no one home.

"Jae Hyun ah..We're here.."Sung Jae called Jae Hyun who was sleeping again.

"Hmm!"She growled angrily.

And push Sung Jae's head,HARD.(let's just say that she's half conscious,okay?[:)

And it made a 'pop' sound from his neck.

"Awww!"Sung Jae yelled quietly.He turned to Jae Hyun,intended to scold and swear at her.

But when he sees that Jae Hyun were back to sleep,his intend to scold her faded and he smiled.

Don't want to wake Jae Hyun up from her deep sleep,Sung Jae tiptoed quietly to the front door and opens it.

Sqreeaaaakkk.The door sounds noisily.Sung Jae gasped,turning ti Jae Hyun.

She's still asleep and yet she's noring gently.

Sung Jae hold his laughter and quickly went upstairs to Jae Hyun's room.

 

In the bedroom<--------------(YA!!don't think it wrongly :P)

Sung Jae was about to lay Jae Hyun on her bed when his elbow accidentally hit a block of Lego bricks that it fell on the floor with a loud sound.

And it stirred Jae Hyun up from her sleep.

"What happened..."Only now realizing that she was already in the house,her eyes widened.

"We're home?"she asked foolishly.

Sung Jae laughed at Jae Hyun's confused face and nodded.

"I've said it before,but you pushed my head hard.."

"Jinjja?!Mianei.."Jae Hyun apologized.Sung Jae smiled and shook his head.

Then he looked at the Lego bricks on the floor.

"Sorry for your Lego.."this time Sung Jae apologized.

"It's okay,it's okay.."

"Could you take the chair there?I don't want my friend suffers having a heavy load for him to piggyback-ride with.."joked Jae Hyun.

Sung Jae smiled as he took out a chair from Jae Hyun's learning desk and let her sits down.

Then he remembered the bruise on her ankle.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"he asked.Jae Hyun shook her head.

"Wait here!Don't go anywhere!"said Sung Jae as he ran towards the door.

"Where are you going??"asked Jae Hyun.Sung Jae turned to her.

"I'm going to the clinic.Stay there!Don't go anywhere!"he said as he closes the door.

Then,the door opens back and he peeked as he said,

"Wait for me..I'll be right back.."

And the door's close for real.

Jae Hyun smiled.

"How cute...."

 

Good thing that the clinic was a stone's throw away from Jae Hyun's house.Within a minute later,he came back with a bottle of ointment in his hands.

He went to Jae Hyun and grabbed Jae Hyun's bruised ankle softly.

Jae Hyun was stunned.

Sung Jae then took out a cotton bud and put the ointment before he patted it softly on Jae Hyun's bruise.

Jae Hyun just stared at him silently,her lips forms a bright smile.

"You'll be better after a week later or like that..."said Sung Jae.

"Thanks,Doctor Sung Jae.."Jae Hyun and Sung Jae giggled.

"I have to go now.I have a lot of other patients to treat.Well,since i'm a well-known doctor.."Sung Jae bragged.

Jae Hyun giggled.

Sung Jae waved goodbye as he walk towards the door.

"Sung Jae!"Sung Jae was holding the door knod when Jae Hyun called him.

"Yes?"

"Thanks for everything today."confessed Jae Hyun as she smiled.

"Sure..."he waved goodbye once again and went out,smiling happily.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm very very sorry for you guys who waited for my update for soo long,especially @sungrin_shin .mianei :(

forgive me..^^

anyway,here is CHAPTER 17...

hope you guys like it!!:))

SUBSCRIBE AND DO LEAVE A COMMENT:))

 

18 years old SungJae playing with the swing:))