HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

B.A.P-Stop It

">http://

 

 

 

In class

As usual,Sung Jae was reading his favourite book and Se Hun,well,singing EXO-K's MAMA(lhe oves them,he always says that the maknae of the group was the most handsome..)

"Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka...
Soltonghaji anheulkka....
Saranghaji anheulkka....
Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo...
Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA.."

Suddenly,Zelo came into the class.

"Hey,you guys!We change the plan.We do the suprise at the rooftop,during recess"explained Zelo.

"What?!But,how about the decorations?We haven't prepared it yet!"yelled Se Hun,panicked.Then,Zelo took out a box of watercolour and a packet of balloon and hand it to Se Hun.

"Here.You fill this with the watercolour.You,Sung Jae!Take this."said Zelo as he give $20 to him.Sung Jae looked confused.

"What do you want me to do with this money?"asked Sung Jae.Zelo smiled cynically.

"Mr Jo is absent today.He should have been in our class before recess.At that time,you go out and buy a cake.When you've buy it,straightly went to the rooftop,okay?"explained Zelo.

"Choi Jun Hong,you're the best birthday planner ever!"said Se Hun as he gives his thumbs up to Zelo.Zelo smiled proudly.Then,Sung Jae interrupted.

"But,what if i collide with her?"Zelo stopped smiling.

"I don't even have a plan for that....umm...tell her whatever you want to tell but don't misstalked and say it's for her birthday,understand?"Sung Jae nodded.

"Okay,captain!"Sung Jae lift up a salute.

"Good!"

"But,why did you change the plan?Didn't you said we want to do it after school?"asked Se Hun.Zelo sighed.

"Jae Hyun told me yesterday that her Aunt Han Na will come visit her after school"Se Hun's eye becomes wider-shocked about that fact.

"Jinjja?!Aunt Han Na?"Sung Jae looked confused.

"Why?What's with her aunt?"asked Sung Jae.

"Urgghh!I don't want to remember anything about her!"Se Hun shook his head.

"That aunt of Jae Hyun is a very talkative person.I remember back then,when we're little,Se Hun and i went to Jae Hyun's house to play,as usual.But,we saw an unfamiliar car outside her house.We just walked in and found Jae Hyun-with her mom and her aunt.Her mom spotted us and asked us to also join them.Since we know nothing about that aunt,we just sat beside Jae Hyun.And,my!She talk like,non stop!As a result,my mom scloded me for coming back home late.."sighed Zelo again.Sung Jae laughed hard.

"That's why i decided to make the birthday party while recess"explained Zelo.Sung Jae nodded.

"Or else we have to make it at midnight.."Se Hun interrupts.Sung Jae laughed again.

 

Recess

Sung Jae have went out to buy a cake at a bakery nearby.Se Hun had already went to the rooftop.Zelo was looking for Jae Hyun.

"Aishh...jinjja this kid!Where have she been"complained Zelo as he opens his locker.When he closses his locker,Jae Hyun was there,smiling.Zelo who was shocked by her sudden appereance,almost drops his books.

"Searching for me?"asked Jae Hyun,stil smiling.

"Yeah!Come on!"said Zelo as he pull Jae Hyun's hand.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Just follow!!"Zelo laughed as he rushed to the rooftop.

 

Rooftop

"Why do you bring me here"asked Jae Hyun.Zelo just smile.

"Just wait"Zelo drags Jae Hyunto the center of the rooftop.

"Wait there!Don't go anywhere!!"shouted Zelo as he went downstairs.

"Where are you going?"yelled Jae Hyun.A minute later(well,specifically,48 seconds:]),Zelo,Se Hun and Sung Jae came and sing "Happy Birthday"while Sung Jae holds the cake.

This is how the cake looks like..

Jae Hyun was so stunned that she didn't even move.Se Hun went to her.

"No need to be so suprised.."Se Hun smiled.

"How...when.."stuttered Jae Hyun.Her eyes got all teary.Zelo put his arm around Jae Hyun's shoulder.

"Don't cry now.Let's eat the cake.Our Sung Jaengie went secretly out of school to buy you a cake"said Zelo.Jae Hyun looked at Sung Jae in disbelief.

"Jinjja?"Sung Jae nodded.

"Don't bother.Come on,birthday girl!Cut the cake in slices!"Sung Jae said excitedly as he hands a plastic knife to Jae Hyun.As she cuts the cake,she take a little of the cake's cream and put them on Sung Jae's nose,who sits close to her.

"Ya!How dare you!"Jae Hyun laughed.

"It's okay..Se Hun,bring out our weapons!"yelled Sung Jae.Se Hun smiled cynically as he took out the balloons filled with watercolours.

"Ya,ya,ya!!Don't do that!!"yelled Jae Hyun as she stands up but before she could run away,she was been attacked by the balloons.Jae Hyun took some and that occurs a throwing scenes among them.But suddenly...

"What are you doing??!!!"The four of them were totally shocked.

"Principal Jung??"they yelled synchronously.

"Now is the time for your class!.Your recess is over!"yelled the principal.Their eyes all shoots down,not wanting to show their faces to the principal.

"Four of you!Come to my office,now!!"yelled the principal once again as he climbed downstairs.And off they go to the principals office.With their uniforms that turned out into a 'masterpice'.For the whole school period,they were been scolded.When they are out and have been forgiven by the principal,they left out a sigh of relief.

"Huwaah~My feet is trembling in there.."said Se Hun.

"Why?He just scold us.."exclaimed Zelo.Sung Jae and Jae Hyun nodded.

"No..my feet is trembling when i thought he would really call my dad to school.I bet i will be grounded.No video games for you,my son"Se Hun mimics his father's voice.Zelo,Jae Hyun and Sung Jae laughed loudly.