He's Here!!

In This Summer,You're A Lover Boy

INFINITE-In This Summer

">http://

 

 

Summer starts today! :)

Today,Jae Hyun’s gonna attend the painting class that is located in Ilsan.While they’re in the car,Jae Hyun zipped .Sung Gyu become anxious.

“Nervous?”he asked.Jae Hyun nodded.

“I don’t know anyone there...i’m scared if I don’t fit in there”

“You’ll be fine”Sung Gyu said.

“We’ve arrived!”Sung Gyu pull the brake.Jae Hyun turned to him-her face was red.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”Sung Gyu eyes widened,shocked maybe.

“Oppa,you’re adding my nervous!You know I’m a nervous-type!”yelled Jae Hyun.Sung Gyu laughed.

“Arasseo..annyeong!!”Sung Gyu waved at her excitedly.

“Cstt!he’s happy I’m not home in the next 3 hours!”babbled Jae Hyun alone as she opens the door.Although she was saying to her herself,Sung Gyu could hear her.

“What are you saying?”

“Nothing..”said Jae Hyun as she waved goodbye to Sung Gyu.She stared at Sung Gyu’s car until it’s dissepearing from her sight and turned around.

“I hope this place bring 'happiness' to me...”whisper Jae Hyun to her self as she walked in the school.

And because she’s a new student,everyone was staring at her but she just pretending not to know.

 

As she opens the door of her class,everyone stopped their doings and stared at her.Jae Hyun quickly bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo”Jae Hyun smiled sweetly at them.The students smiled back and mind their own business.

Jae Hyun gives out a sigh of relief as she walks towards her seat.

A minute later,the teacher came in.

“Good morning,class”greeted the teacher happily.The students greeted back.Then the teacher took out a whit paper from a file.

“Kim Jae Hyun”the teacher call out Jae Hyun’s name.Jae Hyun raised her hand.

“You’re the new student,right?”asked the teacher.Jae Hyun nodded and smiled.

“Come in front.Introduce yourself”said the teacher.Jae Hyun stand up and walk forward and face the students.

“Annyeong haseyo....”Jae Hyun was about to bow when the door opened.

And Jae Hyun’s mouth opened widely when she saw the person who opened the door.

“Song sae nim,sorry I’m la..”Sung Jae couldn’t finish his words,because he noticed Jae Hyun and his eyes widened.

“Jae Hyun?!”

“Sung Jae?!”

“Why,Sung Jae?Any problems?Do you know her?”asked the teacher who was confused to see their reaction after seen each other.Sung Jae nodded.

“We’re from the same high school..”explained Sung Jae.The teacher nodded.

“And,why are you late,Sung Jae?”the teacher asked again.Sung Jae grinned.

“Mianei,song sae nim”Sung Jae bowed and take his seat.

The teacher turned to Jae Hyun and nodded.Jae Hyun smiled and nodded back.

“Annyeong haseyo.My name is Kim Jae Hyun.You guys can call me Jae Hyun.I’m new here,so I hope you can help me.”Once again,she bowed.Some of the students nodded and some just smiled.

“Good one,Jae Hyun.Please,take your seat back”said the teacher.Jae Hyun bowed to the teacher.

And guess what?Jae Hyun’s seat was actually beside Sung Jae!

As soon as Jae Hyun took her seat,Sung Jae give an ‘elbow-tap’ to her.Jae Hyun turned to Sung Jae.

“So it’s you who song sae nim were talking about these weeks!”exclaimed Sung Jae.

“Why don’t you tell me you’re studying here?”asked Jae Hyun excitedly.

“Well,you don’t tell me that you’re GONNA take a painting lesson here!”said Sung Jae,half shouted.Jae Hyun smiled.

“You’re the only friend I have here.looks like I’m gonna stick to you for these two months..aigoo..”sighed Jae Hyun.

“Ya!”Sung Jae gives an 'elboe-tap' to Jae Hyun again-but this time,the tap was hard.”You’ll be thankful to me for having me here.

Jae Hyun laughed and gives him a 'mehrong'.

The teacher starts the lesson.

“Ok class!Today we’re gonna learn about..........”