Signs From Above

Signs From Above

 

Chapter 13

Taemin talked about his boyfriend a lot to Jinki now over the course of the week. It was a Friday so Jinki was over again for dinner. Taemin was making dinner not dissert. Ever since their talk about his boyfriend’s death he had made himself real meals and took care of himself much better.

Jinki felt closer with Taemin. They bonded a lot since Taemin opened up like Kibum told him to do in his dream. Taemin didn’t find the last sign yet. Or did he and he didn’t know?

 Jinki’s feelings for him were still bubbling to the surface but he was still afraid he’d scare Taemin off though. He didn’t want him to think he liked to “take care of him” or felt sorry for him. He really did enjoy Taemin’s humor and conversations about random things. Like when Taemin would talk about work and complain about stupid customers. Taemin would reenact all the conversations. Jinki would be laughing so hard. They even had inside jokes about certain customers. Jinki stopped by the café for lunch one day this week and Taemin gave him the eyes balls and whispered “pie and eggs lady is right there.” Jinki laughed so hard since he knew the joke about her and her eggs and pie.  Jinki whispered back “but I didn’t want eggs, I wanted pie.” Taemin whispered back “did you know eggs will be chickens, I can’t eat baby chickens but I can sure as hell eat pie”. It was the funny thing the lady told Taemin one day. They laughed again. And looked back at her and then back to each other. “Heck I’d eat chicken in egg or in fried form.”

“Yeah I bet you would.” He teased. “So would you like dead adult chickens for lunch?”

“Cluck…that means yes” they laughed.

Every day was fun with Taemin around. Jinki took him to the club this week and yesterday night. Taemin was no longer timid or shy to dance around Jinki or in public, heck he was doing very well in dance class too just like old times. But when Jinki asked him to dance with him during a slow song last night, Taemin’s stomach felt fuzzy like before. But he didn’t show his nervousness. He didn’t want to think about what that was making him flutter inside. Love maybe? But no he didn’t want to think about that as the reason.

Tonight, Taemin was in the kitchen and Jinki was drawing more sketches for his story book.  “Food’s ready.” Taemin said towards the living room as he walked out of the kitchen to the dining room bringing out their drinks. He placed them down and looked over and his eyes went to the back of the couch, he was looking where the back of Kibum’s head would have been, then he moved his eyes over to see the back of Jinki’s hair sitting in Taemin’s old spot. Taemin smiled though when his eyes landed on Jinki. It felt nice not being alone. And having someone to talk to at night and share dinner with. He walked back into the kitchen.

“Coming in a minute Taemin. Just want to get this floppy ear just right.” Jinki’s tongue was sticking out touching the top corner of his upper lip as he erased his lines and started over on the tip of the rabbit’s ear. He looked cute concentrating so hard.

Taemin set the table and placed the plates on the table. Jinki walked over as Taemin put the food on his plate. “Thank you this looks great.” He his lips and sat down.

“Not a problem. This is the best Korean barbecue chicken you’ll ever eat mister.  I remember you saying the other day that you love chicken and hearty manly meaty foods like I do, so I made this as a thank you. I looked it up on the internet today. I just know it’s going to taste good, its smells divine doesn’t it?” He was smiling at his plate. He looked up and saw Jinki was already eating some. “Wait for me.” Taemin laughed.

“Sorry can’t this is so good. Oh my god. Thank god you got into cooking, remind me to thank your boyfriend in my prayers tonight because damn you cook so well.”

“Well, thank you. You know I told him about you when I talk to him. And in the dreams with him, I had 2, he knew I knew you. So I’m cool with cooking for you. It’s not bad at all, not scary or sad or anything. It actually makes me very happy. And a minute ago when I accidently looked over at his spot on the couch I didn’t freak out that he wasn’t there, I was happy you were on the other end of the couch. It was like you belonged there.” 

“Is that a good thing? Or are you nervous about thinking that?”

Taemin thought for a moment. “No, I think I’m fine. Thank you for sticking with me and coming back into the café the next morning we met. I probably would have gotten a lot worse. And thank you for helping me talk about our parents and his sickness and stuff.” He smiled. “It meant a lot to me. Like a weight lifted off my shoulders.  I felt great that next day and I feel great today too, sometimes I do get sad… but…I don’t know. This past week I have felt normal. For some reason I feel comfortable around you…. I have to ask you something… there is one thing I do have to do. This weekend would you help me go though his things? I have a bag of clothes of his in the closet that he was wearing when we went to the hospital that I never put away; I think I told you about his stuff the day before I told you about his passing. Well, and I don’t use his drawers. I think I should box up his stuff and put it in storage or something. I have never been able to do it. I was going to do it the other day when I had the melt down but I think if you are here with me and I am in a good mood then it won’t be so bad. I just need 1 step of bravery right? That is what he told me in my dream. Or is that asking too much from you?” he felt a tad awkward. “Remember you have to tell me if bringing him up is weird or something.” Taemin casted his eyes down.

“No, I don’t mind helping you take care of his things. It’s not weird at all.” Jinki held Taemin’s hand over the table. “Taemin?”

Taemin lifted his worried eyes, looking straight at him. “Yes?”

“Even if you didn’t have this part of you to deal with. I would still be here as a friend you know? I just don’t want you to think of me as pitying you or a person who thinks they can just fix people or…”

“Jinki. I don’t feel that way at all. I do accept you as a friend. I just wish I knew you when he was still alive. He would have liked you. The 3 of us could have taken over the world I think. The bunny, the fox and the kitty cat.” They laughed. “So what is your story about anyways Mr. Bunny Rabbit.

“Its ah, about bunnies playing and cute stuff. I love cute things.” He said using his most manly deep voice.  Taemin started laughing. “What can I say, I love cute things like you.” Jinki realized what he said.” His eyes widened.

“Yeah yeah I love you too.” Taemin laughed and joked back.

But Jinki wasn’t joking when he said Taemin was cute. It just slipped out. He fell in love with him and he knew for sure now. Jinki thought, oh well, might as well have thought I was joking rather than have him get sad or upset. Jinki sighed.

After dinner Jinki kept drawing as Taemin cleaned up in the kitchen. Jinki did ask if he needed help but Taemin told him to finish his work. When Taemin was done with everything he noticed Jinki had fallen asleep sitting on the couch, feet on the coffee table.  Taemin smirked. “aww, well sleeping on a full belly is a great complement, thank you and you’re welcome Jinki.” Taemin covered Jinki with a blanket, and turned the light out and went to his room for the night.

 

The next morning (Saturday), Jinki had said good bye after breakfast to Taemin and told him he had a few errands to run and he’d be back over later to help with his boyfriends things. Taemin said good bye and got ready for the day too.

Jinki had the same dream of Kibum again last night. It was stuck in his head; all of it was so vivid like he was really there reliving it.

As Jinki took care of a few errands, buying milk, checking his mail, paying his bills, showered, shaved and changing his clothes, he still can’t get the dream out of his head. It bugs him more than it usually does since he had this dream the first time. He called his mom to see if she found Kibum’s parents phone number yet. And to his luck she did. She found out where Kibum’s grandma was and she gave Jinki's mom Kibum’s parents new phone number. 

She told her son the new number.

“Thanks mom.”

“Honey?”

“Yeah mom?”

“Kibum, passed away honey.”

Jinki sat down, stunned. “What? How? When?” He was too shocked to cry. His mouth hung open.

“Two years ago. Said he had a rare disease, something that slowly makes you weak and unable to hold down food, I can’t pronounce the name of it.” Jinki started crying as she was talking to him.

“Oh my, that’s horrible.” His tears slowly sliding down his cheeks, he was holding his mouth with his free hand.

“You should go see his parents, tell them they can call me if they need me, I know it’s been awhile but I am sure they still hurt from a loss of a child.”

“Yes mom.” His voice so quiet.

“Are you going to be ok honey? I know you two were so close. Think about the good times. Like eating pie and you two teasing each other about being bunnies and foxes and silly things ok honey?”

Jinki was crying into his palm, his cheek was smashed into the phone. Jinki felt so alone and missed his parents so much. He had momentarily wished he had never moved to Seoul for his job.

“Jinki bunny?”  his mom heard his soft crying, and tried to help.

“Ne, I’m still here mommy.”  He sniffed.

“Bummie wouldn’t want his Jinki bunny crying would he?”

“No.” he wiped his nose. “I know this sounds stupid and I’m a grown man but mom, I lost his key. And now I feel really bad about that. I thought we could met up like we use to do once I moved here but I couldn’t find him this whole time, but he isn’t even here and hasn’t been here. I shouldn’t have moved. I never would have to know my best friend died.”

“Aw, honey it will be ok. Go see his parents that should help you. Sorry I couldn’t be there to help you honey. But honey, if you didn’t move you wouldn’t have met that Taemin guy you told me about. And you wouldn’t be an illustrator of your own story books either. I am happy and proud of you for taking the promotion.”

“Thank you mama. I love you. Say hi to dad for me.” He hung up the phone. He flung backwards on his sofa and cried.

After about an hour his sobs stopped. He replayed the phone call in his head over and over, and then all of a sudden he had such vivid thoughts of like it was really happening all over again, thoughts of how he first met Taemin,

It’s nice to meet you. You really are a good cook.  Wait, did you say your name was? Taemin?

“Yes.”

“Do I know you from somewhere?”

“Um I don’t think we know each other.”

“Where did you go to school? Maybe we went to the same high school. I feel like I know you.”

“I went to school here.”

“Oh. hmm then that isn’t it. I went to school in Daegu.”

“I use to know someone who was from Daegu.” He moved here when he was 10 and we became best friends.

“Kibum moved when he was 10. Was the blurry name from my dreams I keep having Taemin’s?” He spoke aloud to himself. What Jinki didn’t know was Taemin was having this same memory replay in his mind at the same time too.

His thoughts continue. Memories of the club (Taemin is also having the same memory right now)… "Key told me about that club …"

“A friend told me about this place long time ago when we were teenagers when he came to visit me back in Daegu, he moved here actually. Have you been here before?”

“Yes, I’ve been here before .Me and my boyfriend use to come here, we’d dance for hours. There was this one time; he came dressed as a freaking fox.”

“Taemin said his boyfriend joked that he looked like a fox and dressed up like a fox when taking him to the club once. I was the first person to call him a fox and that was because he had called me a bunny.”  he spoke out loud between thoughts.

“Jinki, one day you’ll see a kitten that has lips like a flower, it’s ok to kiss the petals, and when you kiss it, you should know, the petals taste like strawberries.”

"Taemin does look like a kitten with pretty lips, but are they flower like? Taemin does love strawberries so would they taste like them? Even Taemin thinks he looks like a kitten. He said that at dinner last night."

“The 3 of us could have taken over the world I think. The bunny, the fox and the kitty cat.”

His mind circled back around to his phone call

“Two years ago. Said he had a rare disease, something that slowly makes you weak and unable to hold down food, I can’t pronounce the name of it.”

Then his thoughts flashed to Taemin telling him his boyfriend died two years ago, “it was the 2nd anniversary of his death the day I met him.”

“When we went to the hospital they said it’s some rare disease he had. His body ached everywhere, he couldn’t eat. He was so weak.”

 

Jinki shot up into a sitting position. “Oh my god! No its cant be. It’s just a coincidence.” Jinki shook his head.

 “He comes to me in my dreams, well he only did twice and he said there are 2 more times he is coming, he said he left me signs I already have one of them not sure if I have others or I’m going to get others.”

"Kibum said he gave our key to his boyfriend with the blurry name. Did he give that key to Taemin. And when I moved here I lost the copy of that key!.... Was our key the sign, he told me to keep it, was I supose to show Taemin my key or something? He said he found something, what if he found my copy of that key?... No can't be....."   ..  Memories kept flooding his brain.

…..

“If you get a job promotion, take it. Don’t miss your chance ok?”

“Um ok, I won’t. You are saying random things. Please tell me what is the matter? You are scaring me.”

“Jinki, I don’t know if I’ll ever see you again.  But promise me something.”

“Yeah”

“Take care of him for me please.”

“Who?”

“The kitten with the rose petal lips.”

 

“ Did you know you would never see me again? Kibum did you want me to be with your Taemin? ” Jinki got up and replayed all these memoires over and over while pacing in his living room. He looked over to his clock. “Crap I’m going to be late. If this is real, I won’t let you down Kibum. I will take care of him like you asked me too.” Jinki rushed over to Taemin’s.  These memories and his dream played like a broken record but the name Kibum said was still blurry… "But it has to be Taemin’s name right? But what if I’m wrong?"

Jinki’ raced over to Taemin’s.

 

Meanwhile Back at Taemin’s apartment…

Taemin had been cleaning up the rest of his house before Jinki came back over this afternoon to help with cleaning the bedroom and Kibum’s things. He was having a normal day just blank thoughts or thoughts of the task at hand, dishes, sweeping, mopping. But when he got to the living room to fold up the blanket Jinki used last night…

He smiled at the thought of Jinki getting so full and eating well that it made him pass out after dinner. “It feels good to have someone to share dinner with.” He picked up the blanket. “He is cute.” Taemin’s stomach got really fuzzy. He touched his stomach balling his fist into his shirt. Taemin felt a warm brush across his cheek. Kibum’s spirit was watching him, Kibum leaned in and kissed his cheek. Kibum spoke “It’s coming. Please be ready..”

Taemin thought he heard something, he swatted his ear. He looked around, “what the heck was that?”  He could have sworn it was Kibum’s voice. Kibum spoke again, but Taemin didn’t hear him this time or did he? “You love him open your eyes Tae honey, its coming. Please be ready to accept.” Taemin spun on his heels and ran down the hallway to his room and slammed his door shut. “Oh god oh my god. What was that? Why am I sweating? Do I have a fever?” He felt his forehead. “Nope I’m fine. Am I sick? My belly is flip flopping.”

Taemin took a deep breath. “ok calm down, so my belly gets fuzzy with thoughts of Jinki.  I can’t be in love with him and I didn’t just hear Kibum say be ready? or did I? Ready for what? Oh god not again. Just when I think I am better.” He leaned against his bedroom door, sliding down and hugging his knees. “, I really am going in sane.” He pouted.

He rested his head on the door. No matter how hard he tried to clear his head he couldn’t. He stood back up and reached for the photo of Kibum in his fox costume and him at the club. He returned to his spot on the floor and  looked at his photo.

The memories started flooding his brain. Taemin remembers the key story

“I want you to have my lucky key.”

“No, you keep it if it brings you good luck.”

“I have something else that watches over me, plus you’re my good luck. I know you’ll stick with me to the end. Please you have to take it or I will be offended.”

 "He knew he was going to die since he was a teen? Angels were watching him?" His memories played on… He remembers Jinki told him he was from Daegu and how he seemed familiar to Jinki when they 1st met, (Jinki is having this same memory at the same time, thanks to their guardian angels)

“Wait, did you say your name was? Taemin?”

“Yes.”

“Do I know you from somewhere?”

“Um I don’t think we know each other.”

“Where did you go to school? Maybe we went to the same high school. I feel like I know you.”

“I went to school here.”

“Oh. hmm then that isn’t it. I went to school in Daegu.”

“I use to know someone who was from Daegu.” He moved here when he was 10 and we became best friends.

 

Kibum’s spirits is sitting next to Taemin watching the memories flicker in his eyes as he slowly puts things together.

Taemin remembers how Jinki asked for pie and whipped cream when they first met and how Kibum loved to eat pie for breakfast a lot too. But what Taemin never knew was when Jinki and Kibum would have sleep over’s Jinki’s mom made pie once and they ate it for breakfast without her knowing, they got in trouble when she found out but Jinki and Kibum would ask her to make pie for them when they had sleepovers all the time after that. Jinki had a fun mom so she said sure. So it became their thing.

“Well, he is from Daegu.”

“Crap, and I said I was from Daegu.”

Taemin nodded. “He use to flick strawberries off pie. And he would over flow the pie with whipped crème like you did”

“I ordered that when I met you And I brought you strawberries the 1st time I come over. I’m sorry”

 

Jinki and Kibum even had pie for breakfast the last day Jinki saw Kibum and Kibum flicked the strawberries off and said “get this healthy food off my food.”  And that is what he told Taemin all the time. Taemin never knew it was because his lips tasted like strawberries so that was the only way he’d eat strawberries unless he got a kiss from Taemin.  But in this daydream this information was giving to him and added at the end of the memory of Jinki bringing him strawberries the 1st time he came over Taemin’s. Would Taemin think that this part of the thought is made up or understand it really happened?

Taemin spoke aloud to himself “Could Jinki and Kibum have known each other? What was the name of his friend from Daegu that visited him and told him to go to the club? His thoughts matched Jinki’s at this same moment.

“A friend told me about this place long time ago when we were teenagers when he came to visit me back in Daegu, he moved here actually..,.

 

“Was that the same friend that thought he looked like a bunny?”

His thoughts went to his 2 dreams he had with Kibum.

Don’t miss your life Taemin; it’s all right in front of you. Your heart wasn’t built to beat just for me……..

….Live life, be happy…..

“God set a different plan for your heart. I am only here to make you see.”

Just look for the signs I give you. The answer is love Taemin, find your happiness I’ll help you see it.”

 

His thoughts skipped to another part of the dream melting them together. Starting with him tell him about Jinki.

“And Jinki and I do lots of fun things together.” His stomach had the odd feeling again. He placed his hand on his belly. Kibum placed his hand atop Taemin’s.

Taemin felt his cheeks flush.

“Keep talking Taemin, I’m listening. Tell me all about everything.”

“I feel funny.”

“Really? Why?” Kibum chuckled knowing the answer.

“It’s strange, I feel… I feel I don’t know, weird sometimes. My belly flips around.”

“Well, then its time, my little kitten”

“Time for what?”

“For you to finish that last of your list.”

“My list?  You know I made a list?”

“Of course silly.  But Taemin why did you think you were done? You forgot what I told you in the last dream then.”

“You said be happy. I am.”

Just look for the signs I give you. The answer is love Taemin, find your happiness I’ll help you see it.”

“You actually got happy by yourself. You could have gone into a situation and not came out happy, but you had faith and hope and a friend, Jinki, on earth to help you. Then YOU chose to be happy.  I didn’t make you. That is happy news and great progress.”

 .........

…but you are still in denial.  Once you figure out the last sign and see what is in front of you, then I’ll be happy that you are completely happy and healed. Then I can rest happily.”

The memories ended with the voice he thought he heard that trigger all these thoughts..

 

But remember you have me smiling down at you; you have a guardian angel that lets me hang around.” He smiled. “And you have a new friend looking out for you. Oh and one more thing before I have to go. In a field of blue, bunnies dance across the sky.”

 “You love him, open your eyes Tae honey, its coming. Please be ready.”

The thoughts stopped. "Did Kibum know Jinki? He looks like a bunny. Would Kibum be ok if I like him? Well Jinki isn’t in a field of blue. What the heck does that mean?”

Taemin feels anxious; thoughts of Kibum and Jinki keep going back and forth. Conflicting thoughts, if only he has faith to believe it will be ok. Images in his head, going a million miles an hour.

He thinks how happy Jinki makes him feel, the advice Kibum gave him in his dreams. 

“I believe with all my heart now that you are watching me, and that you are helping me with my guardian angel like you said.” He smiled, and so did Kibum’s spirit, Kibum turned to look at Taemin’s angel. Taemin’s angel smiled and said “He is ready.”

Taemin felt the same warm touch but on his hands. He shot back up, standing he stared at his hand.  He had a small flash back to the warm touch on his cheek the day Jinki first came over his house when he had been dancing and cleaning up his house. The warm touch on his cheek at the club. And the one from a moment ago in the hallway on his check that triggered this on slot of emotions and memories, and now this one on his hand. It was still there, he slowly placed his hand on top of his other hand. “Kibum?” he quietly asked nervously.

Kibum smiled. He answered but Taemin couldn’t hear or see him but he felt his hand. Taemin looked around the room and then back to his hand. “Did I just hear you say the sign is coming?”

The warm touch felt a bit warmer. (Kibum squezzed his hand) Taemin half smiled. “You have been with me this whole time?”

Taemin stood in silence he couldn’t hear anything. He waited.  Then he felt warm around his torso and back. He felt Kibum hug him.

“Of course” Kibum said, even though Taemin couldn’t hear him. Taemin’s angel was down the hall to give Kibum some time to talk to Taemin. “You were in denial before, but when you see it you will know right away. And so will Jinki. So you don’t need me to tell you it’s ok. You will know I approve. I love you Taemin. You and your soul are beautiful. I know you won’t forget me. Your belly butterflies are for him, it’s because your heart is aching to beat for him, and the time has come.” Kibum hugged Taemin.

Taemin was nervous but yet calm. The last sign is coming, but what? The calm he felt… he didn’t think he’d be calm after that little freak out 1 minute ago. Do I need to tell him he is cute or something, so my butterflies stop?

He thought of Jinki’s smile the first time they walked to the movies, the way his eyes lit up and the corners of his mouth twitched when he talks. His cute chubby cheeks, his laugh. The way he dances, his jokes. Taemin smiled of his memories of Jinki over the past couple of months. How happy he has felt since Jinki entered his life. How happy he is to be taking dance classes again, Jinki helped him sign up for those classes.

Kibum’s spirit let go of the hug.  Taemin felt the warm feeling dissolved. Taemin opened the bedroom door.

Taemin stands up and puts the picture down on the chest of drawers and walks out into the living room and stares at Kibum’s seat cushion. Kibum’s spirit followed him down the hall.

Taemin felt peaceful now. He took a deep breath. “I miss you Kibum. I won’t forget you.”  Healing, ready to shed the past, build the future. He turns around slowly and sits down. Taemin smiled. “I’ll always love you."  A tear rolled down his cheek. He patted the cushions on the side of his legs and rubbed them. Taemin sighed when the feeling rushed over him that it was just a couch. Kibum wouldn’t mind if he sat there because it’s just a couch, just a comfy sofa. Taemin chuckled. “This spot is the most comfortable; no wonder why you loved this spot.” He smiled, he felt better.

He lay down on that side of the couch; he remembered lying on this side as Kibum hugged him while they were watching scary movies together. He hugged himself. “Will I ever watch movies and cuddle again on this couch?” He laid there for a while, feeling and remembering Kibum finally in a healthy way.

Taemin sat back up and looked over at what he now thought of as Jinki’s spot. He smiled remembering him and Jinki falling asleep on the couch with their cute sock feet on the coffee table. Taemin scooted over to that spot and put his feet up. He giggled, wiggling his feet around on the table top. “Don’t know if you approve Kibum but I-I like Jinki.” Taemin was healing.

Kibum smiled that Taemin was finial able to say it out aloud. The denial was melting. Kibum watched as Taemin’s aura shimmered with his happy thoughts, it pulsed. It kept getting brighter. Kibum’s eyes got watery. He knew what was going to happen next. But they were happy tears this time unlike before when his guardian angel told him what was going to happen when he was a kid.

Taemin huddled himself up against “Jinki’s” side of the sofa, the thought of Jinki felt just as cozy as the spot he was sitting in. He smiled shyly. “I like you Jinki do you like me?” Taemin felt something under his bottom. Taemin looked down, and stuck his hand in between the seat and the arm of the couch. He felt something hard. He pulled it out. It was Jinki’s sketchpad. “He must have forgotten this here.” Taemin’s overwhelming curiosity (guardian angel) made him open up the pad. Taemin’s jaw dropped as a very vivid memory slapped him in the face.

Taemin was laying near Kibum’s head stone on the 2nd anniversary a few months ago. The sky was so blue and a cloud floated above him as he talked to Kibum’s grave. “Look at the cloud, it looks like a bunny.” Taemin was frozen as the next thing hit him. In a field of blue, bunnies dance across the sky.” With the thoughts and dreams and this drawing, all the signs were recognized. It was all clear now.

Taemin gasped, he held his mouth. “A sky is a field of blue…. Jinki drew a bunny after his name and phone number that same day I saw the cloud. He looks like a bunny. This picture looks like the sky that day.” He paused trying to wrap his head around everything. But then he faded from his shock into a cozy feeling as he looked at the last sign, the drawing of a blue sky, and bunny shaped clouds.

“So the bunny cloud was the sign after the Key. Jinki is the bunny. So it is ok to like Jinki. You do approve of him! Oh god, Kibum thank you! Thank you for being ok with it.  I love you!” he sprawled out over the whole couch, smiling and giggling.  He beamed with happiness, pure happiness, a feeling he hasn't felt in years. But he thinks it’s just Kibum letting him know it’s ok to love again, to love Jinki. He does not realize that Kibum knew Jinki. That, he thinks, is just a coincidence.

“The 3 of us could have taken over the world I think. The bunny, the fox and the kitty cat.”

“Nah, just a coincidence.” He shot up from the couch and went to get his list. He added stuff with his red pen.

 

Look for signs of something. (What am I looking for?)

 Angels? Happiness? Love  - DONE!

How to be happy. (and not feel guilty)

Dance.  A friend? – Jinki?  Dance. Love Jinki - DONE!

Try and remember every conversation EVER with Kibum. DONE!

 

Things I’ve found.

  A matching Key.  (I’m going to be ok) Yes I will be ok now :D

+ Talking about Kibum makes you feel better.  Yes it does

+Dancing.  + bunny ( Jinki is the bunny)

+A best friend, Jinki

 = happiness. (YAY! I’m done!)

 I did IT!!!

 

He folded up the paper and stuck it in his pocket. Just then Jinki ran in the door…....

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s note:  I hope you still find it interesting and haven’t abandoned this fic. I worked really hard on it, so I really hope people are still into it. *nervous*

So will Taemin realize Kibum knew of Jinki? Jinki has a feeling of course, since his signs were much easier to put together since Kibum actually told him about Taemin. But the name is blurry in his thoughts so let’s see what happens next. 

 

 

 

I watched SHINee's new video this morning and cried. And then I thought whoa it reminds me of this fic...The dad's spirit  is like this Kibum's . He can't go to heaven until he knows his son will be ok, like Kibum can't rest peacefully until he knows Taemin will be ok. (Gives me chills and tears)

 SHINee's new video... 1000 Yeas By My Side. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7e18C-Bbyc&list=FLCRNhOhQgdcPngRz54djGgA&index=2&feature=plcp