New Room Schedule

Behind the scene

Ren's P.O.V.

 

The press conference went good. We had a great time. The questions were nice and I think it will be usefull for fans, because they will be able to know us better. Questions like - How did NU`EST join Pledis? Was it through casting or auditions?, How do you juggle your time between schedule, singing, dancing and practising on top of your school curriculum?, Which of the old time boy group inspire you the most and why?, What were your first impressions of each other when you guys first met? and so on. I am happy we can get closer to our fans and let them know us better.

It was still 3 more hours till the concert. After the press conference we were sent to the little dance studio. We were practicing for hour and a half without any whining or stopping, which was weird, usually someone always whines or we take a brake more than we should. But I was so pumped up for this concert and I think the others felt the same.

"Ok boys. We're done." - said the menager.

All of us collapsed on the floor, which was funny, since we all looked like we were not tired at all while we were dancing. What can determination do, huh.

"You will now go to hotel and shower. Immediately after it, you will come straight to the building we were in a while ago. Is that clear?" - he emphatized the last sentence a little too loud.

"Yes!" - we all said in harmony.

The menager giggled "I was more talking to Baekho then any of you. I know the rest of you will come on time."

We all laughed and Baekho shifted himself on stomach and buried his face on the floor, being embarrassed.

"Why just me~!" - he whined.

"I think we all know why." - I ruffled his hair.

He took me by surprise and grabbed me, rolling with me on the floor and finally stopping, him being on top of me, soon starting snuggling.

"Yaah~ Baekho! Don't!" - I could feel my heart beating like crazy and my face was burning. He was literally snuggling his face between my chest and letting small giggles. To be honest I don't know how I was feeling... good? His body felt so good and warm against me, but most of all I felt like I was gonna throw up, my heart beat so much my stomach was reacting. I tried to push him violently, but he started rolling with me again while laughing like some little kid... which he was most of the time.

After a while of him not letting me go, I started to laugh like crazy too. Now it all seemd like a game. Me yelling at him, him not letting me go. I was struggling like crazy and it must have looked funny, since everyone started laughing at us.

Aron was coming toward us and finally someone is going to help me, but unfortunately he joined in. Now I felt like a toy they loved to torture. After a while, JR came to help me and tickled Aron and Baekho to death. I was finally free!

After changing we went to the hotel, but in front of the dance studio, manager was waiting for us.

"Good news kids! We are changing the hotel and we'll be staying in that one." - he pointed at the tall hotel building. - "It is close and you'll be able to do everything quicker."

We weren't bothered by it, what is more, we were happy about it. The previous hotel is 15 minutes ride for here and this one is 2 minutes by foot. So, yaay manager!

In the hotel lobby he gave us keys and said - "So this one is for Aron, you'll have your own room. This one is for Baekho and Minhyun, and this one is for JR and Ren."

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

New roommates =O

I hope you liked this chapter... little of BaekRen =D

My english is soooooo bad =/  WTH is with me today O.o

Btw. 1000 readers!!!! I'm so happy!!! And thank you to all my subscribers <3 Please bear with me *bow*

Please don't be a silent reader =)